Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:06 am
ethuil
The Del
Corbin DeSeer
ethuil
del chem and dna: thats a very simialr conversation to one i had with nick friday. he wsa like! hey, I'll cut if off for you raya! I'm like...no...I'm gunna gnaw it off...(i was doped up majorly high)

luke: u are so mean....*bites head*
XD

You know you love it heart
Oh baby, oh baby. xp

omg...another one! yay! whee
xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:08 am
The Del
DNA_Guru
The Del
DNA_Guru
The Del
DNA_Guru
Tear it off. 3nodding
No, it has to be done professionally... let her borrow your katana. xd

No worries, *reaches for katana* whee
What's the spec for it anyway?

Uhh, I have no idea XD *measures* 23 1/2 inch blade, 1.5 Inches across, overall length of 34 inches. 3nodding
Oh s**t! That's the overall length of one I want... a 34 inch Katana is like my signature weapon in every rp.

Heh, mine's actually a ninja katana so there's no curvature of the blade. ALthough I do need to get a hand on a curved one. ninja  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:10 am
DNA_Guru

Heh, mine's actually a ninja katana so there's no curvature of the blade. ALthough I do need to get a hand on a curved one. ninja
Makes no difference to me what sort I get, I would just like one... having one will also give me something to do on my days off.

EDIT: Which hand though?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:11 am
DNA_Guru
The Del
DNA_Guru
The Del
DNA_Guru
The Del
DNA_Guru
Tear it off. 3nodding
No, it has to be done professionally... let her borrow your katana. xd

No worries, *reaches for katana* whee
What's the spec for it anyway?

Uhh, I have no idea XD *measures* 23 1/2 inch blade, 1.5 Inches across, overall length of 34 inches. 3nodding
Oh s**t! That's the overall length of one I want... a 34 inch Katana is like my signature weapon in every rp.

Lets talk business xp  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:12 am
Corbin DeSeer
I enjoy teh biting, Raya..you might as well quit while your only slightly behind xp

Flargen = I dont quite know myself ^^;;

And im just an odd..disturbing kind of guy..that snorts.

and who is also VERY ticklish...like on top of your head...rofl... xd you forget i have longer fingernails sweets.... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:15 am
Corbin DeSeer
DNA_Guru

Lets talk business xp

Alright then. o_O

Del: What do you mean by 'which hand'?  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:16 am
The Del
ethuil
The Del
Corbin DeSeer
ethuil
del chem and dna: thats a very simialr conversation to one i had with nick friday. he wsa like! hey, I'll cut if off for you raya! I'm like...no...I'm gunna gnaw it off...(i was doped up majorly high)

luke: u are so mean....*bites head*
XD

You know you love it heart
Oh baby, oh baby. xp

omg...another one! yay! whee
xd

go us....i just realised...we are all mental...

or maybe it's just me

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:17 am
Der, Raya!..we hail from brisvegas!...save for DNA..he is just a traitor to his state xd  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:17 am
ethuil
Corbin DeSeer
I enjoy teh biting, Raya..you might as well quit while your only slightly behind xp

Flargen = I dont quite know myself ^^;;

And im just an odd..disturbing kind of guy..that snorts.

and who is also VERY ticklish...like on top of your head...rofl... xd you forget i have longer fingernails sweets.... twisted
@Corbin: Why do you use a word when you're not sure what it means? Oh, and what do you mean by being an odd and disturbing kind of guy? By snorting, do you mean to say that you do drugs? If you are... I'll be busting your arse in no time... stare

@Eth: It's fun to tickle people when they're extremely ticklish... I hate it myself though... I'm so bad, it's one of the reasons I don't let people touch me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:18 am
DNA: You'll have 2, will you not? Therefore you hold one in each hand... Which hand will you hold the curved one in?
Eth: If we weren't mental, we would not be who we are.  

Delithraldur

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:19 am
You have a very literal perspective on life and people, Chem xp
I dont 'snort'..i snort when i laugh..esspecialy when Raya tickles me like the merciless rampaging snarf she is. stare .... heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:20 am
Corbin DeSeer
Der, Raya!..we hail from brisvegas!...save for DNA..he is just a traitor to his state xd

I am. gonk

But I always go for Queensland in sport. gonk heart

Del: Oooh I see. Nah, I wouldn't hold both at the same time. I'd have to buy another sword if I wanted to do that, a wakizashi. whee  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:20 am
luke: that is true....we rule!

chemmmy: I am too...I dont let many ppl touch me...only those i trust with my life...even then they push it by ticklign me...bastards. xd

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:22 am
ethuil
luke: that is true....we rule!

chemmmy: I am too...I dont let many ppl touch me...only those i trust with my life...even then they push it by ticklign me...bastards. xd

Goochi goochi snarf! *tickles your kidney*  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:22 am
Corbin DeSeer
You have a very literal perspective on life and people, Chem xp
I dont 'snort'..i snort when i laugh..esspecialy when Raya tickles me like the merciless rampaging snarf she is. stare .... heart

i'm a snarf now? wtf...and i snort too so you aren't alone there... xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games