Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:11 am
*DAMANDS HIS HAIR TO BE RATED*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:30 am
Give more rateage to the Chemical_Kitten. domokun

N.B. This is Deli and I gave her the hands and feet and she dressed it up heart  

Chemical_Kitten

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:18 am
WarriorShadow
Rate My hair please.

you know you want to

*flicks it*

i like it i really do!! i likes the wvooosh of it and stuff and i think its a nice colour, even if it looks like its got a bit of bird poop on in sweatdrop none the less a good doo i gives it 8.5/10!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:24 am
StreekG
My hair pwns, altho in real life it sucks

uumm in the one doing the rating here... it's good i love the style and but im so glad its someone like you who's got that colour!! that green would be pretty difficult to match stuff up with but you seem to do a fine job of it. uummm yea maybe try a hat of some sort may look nice on your head and not make the green be so in your face but yea well done with teh matching and stuff. i gives it 10/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:25 am
WellzY
nrasjaa
okies darling this months special: HAIR!! yes yes i shall rates your hair!!

both!! and it doesn't have to be on your head too wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:26 am
nrasjaa
WellzY
nrasjaa

eek Jubjub! *Goes and gets camera* Brb... ninja  

Weylok

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:29 am
Chemical_Kitten
Give more rateage to the Chemical_Kitten. domokun

N.B. This is Deli and I gave her the hands and feet and she dressed it up heart

i really like the paws and how they go with the kitty stuffs, i think the other day i was thinking that they would be good to get them. but i reckon in the ensumble it's not too good. i reackon you should get rid of the hat and and like hte skirt because it makes it look all the same. i reacokn you should go with something black. that maid dress you have would be nice, but yea you can't over do it with teh kitty items or else they can make a good avvie look terrible. in this current avvie there isnt much flow either so yea i suggest keep the kitty stuffs and keep away from the yellow things, go with black. i gives it 6.5/10!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:32 am
rate'n mah IRL hair plz xDDD~
[insert msn pic here]

Gloomy Inc.

ethuil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:01 pm
i only just noticed this thread...*s.l.l.l.o.o.o.o.o.o.w*

darl...tell me, is today a good or bad hair day for eth? 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:11 pm
nrasjaa
WellzY
nrasjaa

Ok. I took this horrible web-cam shot just before I got my hair-cut... today, like an hour ago. When I can be arsed (read: a very long time) I'll show an after as well. biggrin

User Image  

WellzY
Crew

JokerKyo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:38 pm
Rate me Please~ (bored)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:42 am
Sticky Taped
rate'n mah IRL hair plz xDDD~
[insert msn pic here]

i love your hair!! it's so red and wonderful!! it looks great on you!! like because red hair is a spastic one, sometimes it can fade some people out, but oh mah god it makes you look uber radient!! whee i loves it!! and you have a nice cut too!! i thinks maybe if you wanted you should get some like strawberry blonde foils or something, that would loook uber nice!! i gives it 9.5/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:45 am
ethuil
i only just noticed this thread...*s.l.l.l.o.o.o.o.o.o.w*

darl...tell me, is today a good or bad hair day for eth? 3nodding

it's ok la!! hehe i loves your hair!! i reackon it's really good!! i've seen alot of people with that doo and they just don't really do it justiace, i likes how the rest of the out fit seems to hang around with the theme. i gives it 9.5/10!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:46 am
WellzY
nrasjaa
WellzY
nrasjaa

Ok. I took this horrible web-cam shot just before I got my hair-cut... today, like an hour ago. When I can be arsed (read: a very long time) I'll show an after as well. biggrin

User Image

surprised eek mah god!! your hair looks uber nice!! i loves how it goes soooo well with your facial structure!! nice nice!! i gives it 10/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:50 am
JokerKyo
Rate me Please~ (bored)

you look like an elven hero!! whee i loves the flow and the oommff you have!! that scar really does make you look like some warrior person!! i think you've done it really well. good on ya!! if you were after the elven warrior look i reackon all you need to complete it is like elven ears and maybe an angelic pendant?? but that's entriely up to you!! i also reackon that you should choose either on of the guitars because both kinda make the theme a bit confusing and maybe loose the kitty, or keep the kitty and loose the demonic guitar. other than that it's pretty good i give it 8.5/10!!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games