Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:58 pm
Flame spiut out the eyes of the fish at the ground and looked at her ahs he ate teh tail of the fish." what do you think?" Flame asked her ahs he then took the rest of the fish off and ate it all without taking out the skeleton of the fish.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:00 pm
{x}
Tumorias watched the male in disgust as he spit out the eyeballs,"I don't eat fish so I was just asking..."
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:06 pm
Flame laughed has he spit out some of the fish at the same time. He then turned around and slowly walked towards an old willow tree which was so thick rain couldn't get through it.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:10 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed as she looked away,for the first time she noticed she was soaked,she looked up at the sky and concertrated a bit and made it stop raining in the small area she was in.
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:14 pm
After flame got to his oak tree and sat down underneath it he looked back at the girl and smilled. "Why are you out in the rain/" He said ahs she smilled.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:18 pm
{x}
Tumorias looked at the wolf and raised her brow,"Cause.....I can?"
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:28 pm
Flame noded. 'I suppose so." he siad has he stuck his spear in the ground and looked around ahs he leaned agains the tree.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:33 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed,she gazed around the area also,then a gust of wind came blowing everything around.Tumorias growled a little bit as she put up her black and white hair into a low ponytail
{x}

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:22 am
Trisha-Bee
(wow i'm finally on whe n you are and now i have to go)

"Thankyou, but no i don't think there is anything i need..........." Kakenshi said. "A nice nap would be lovely though" She bowed as she said good bye to Almirrah.

((hehe, that happens to me often as well))

Almirrah bowed her head in return and then walked away.
She made her way down the mountain and then she looked off the edge, for she had caught the scent of a new wolf. She ran down quickly and then jumped off the edge several feet from the ground. She landed in a thick puddle of water and it was then when she had realized it was raining. She threw her head back and eyed the night sky, using her powers to halt the rainfall in the area temporarily. She then looked for Shuicho, wondering if he was still waiting there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:58 am
{x}
Hashi was walking thorgh the ruins with Sora,after finding her just sitting on a rock,then he smelled two other scents,being a young pup he ran towards the scents,to come across a small little clearing with a girl,and a werewolf....

Sora watched Hashi for a second not knowing what happened,then two wolf scents and blood came to her nose,her eyes widened as she started of after Hashi,when she caught up she saw what he was looking at....

Tumorias sensed two other wolves,telling by their scents one was a pup and the other was about her age......"You can come out,we won't hurt you....",she said trying to sound nice.
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:02 am
Flame looked at the other wolves coming around and sighed has he looked at the and sniffed the air trying to see if he recognized there smell. but not being able to recognize there smell, Flame put one of his hands on his spear just incase they would attack him and sighed has he kept leaned agains the tree.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:07 am
{x}
Hashi goes ahead and walks up,he gets right in front of Tumorias and points a finger at her,"Sora Onii-chan she reminds me of Hero Onee-chan.."

Sora eyes widened as she got a closer look at the girl,"She does look like him..",Sora says quietly

Tumorias almost jumped up,"Hero?!?!?!?Do you know him?!?!?!"

Sora looked at the girl and said,"Yes,he is a big black wolf with green eyes,and pretty big fangs...why?Do you know him?"

Tumorias looked at the girl,"He is my brother..."
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:14 am
Flame didn;'t know much about what was giong on and sighed ahs he jst closed his eyes and let his ears do all the lisening has he let go of the spear. he then sighed and yawned before he cracked most of his bones in his body.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:19 am
{x}
Tumorias calmed down and sat down again,then she heard the male cracking his bones,she looked at him strangely....."Thanks for sharing..."she said quietly..

Sora was now confused,"Hero never metioned him having a sister..."

Hashi was now sitting next to Sora,looking at the male.
{x}

Nutella Mocha

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:38 pm
Zurian looked around, new scents were flooding into his nose. He grinned, "It seems I've stumbled upon a new place...." he said excited.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games