Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:21 am
"I lost the game. Some one came here and took my RPG file..." Seto was still a little in shock, so that was the best explaining he could do.
"And where did that music come from? This doesn't need music..." Seto looked for the speakers but couldn't find the shut off switch. "Anyway, now we need to get it back. So come on, we're going to visit who I always visit when something goes wrong, Pegasus."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:52 am
*Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:03 pm
Seto hopped into the jet with Mokuba. 'Where does that music keep coming from?' he thought.

"Pegasus! Where is my game!" Seto yelled at the man who showed no signs of the earlier insanity and other such things involving a gem and a crazy alien girl in very little clothes.
"Kaiba-boy, when someone yells, 'you got game' it isn't literal." Pegasus said, utterly calm.
"Look, is it the pills your taking or the pills you aren't? Some one stole my RPG and I'd put my money on you." Seto said.
"Really? That's quite a lot Kaiba-boy, are you sure?" Pegasus smirked.
"Damnit, you know what I mean!" Seto stamped his foot impatiently.
"Yes, and I didn't take it." Pegasus replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:02 pm
"No 'dammits' on my censorship, Mr Kaiba."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:26 pm
"Hey! It's not real swearing if I actually mean to damn his soul to Hell!" Seto cried out.
"No, but it wasn't anyway. Technically, damnit is a curse, intending to bind someone else. A swear would bind you to your word, such as 'I swear to god' followed by what ever." Pegasus explained, much to everyone's shock. "What? I took English in University!"
"Er... moving on then..." the scriptwriter said.
"Very well. Kaiba-boy, I didn't take your game. Why would I? I'm retired remember?" Pegasus said.
"Doesn't mean you didn't take it and sell it just to spite me." Seto said.
"Now why would I do that Kaiba-boy? We're friends."
"We are not. Now stop this and give me my game." Seto glared, only to be splashed with water from the pool.
"You need to cool off." Commented the blonde woman who was swimming there and seemed to have a fish tail and also lacked any sort of clothing.
"You!" Seto glared at her, she replied by splashing him again.
"Yes me. Honestly, did you think I wouldn't find a way to work myself in?" She smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:52 pm
*jumps in*

"Even though nothing is showing we cannot imply that anything could be showing!!"

*dressed her is aweful onepeice swimsuit*  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:19 pm
Jamie fought with her swimsuit off camera for a bit until she finally had to give in and shapeshift some legs. She promptly found some decent sized shells and tied them into a swimsuit top.
"If you argue with me you crazy rep, we'll see who's powers hold up against who's." She threatened.

"I didn't expect to see you ever again." Seto glared at her.
"I know. I thought I might as well show up just to spite you." She smirked. "So, want to come swimming?"
"I'm here for my game, and I'm sure he has it." Seto glared some more for extra good measure and fanservice.
"Ya... he probably does..." Jamie gave the shifty eyed look, best shown by ninja and turned back to Seto who hadn't noticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:44 pm
"Therre is an infinite amount of power when it comes to ruining good anime." the rep bluntly stated. "Look at the number we played on Shaman King."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:31 pm
"Gah! The idea burns! It burns I say!" The script writer rolled around clutching her head. "Stop your foul blaspheming!"

"Er... ya... She's gone nuts..." Jamie commented. "Anyway, you were saying something about a game? I'd talk to Duke. Maybe he's got a grudge against you or something."
"Hey! That's an idea! He and Joey are like me split in half or something, only neither one is as good as me." Seto smirked at the idea. "Alright, I'll go find Duke."
Seto left oblivious to Jamie's giggling and shapeshifting into Joey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:25 pm
*stares at scriptwriter twitching on the ground."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:30 am
Seto blinked. There was only one way she was going to stop. "Get yourself together and finish this movie!" He glared at her.
She promtly jumped up and dusted herself off. "Thanks Seto. I needed that."
"Good, now we can get this overwith." Seto smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:45 pm
Yami no Yuugi suddenly poofed onto the set out of seemingly nowhere, 'cause B-movies don't make very much sense, and exclaimed, "I, Yami .. ....., have arrived to give this film some excitement!" He realised that the 'No Yuugi' part of his name hadn't been said and had been interpreted as 'there is no Yuugi in your name.' "It means 'of'!!! Dark OF Yuugi!", he cried, "it! You ing people!! Why?!!" He growled as a cheesy storm cloud effect appeared over his head, a few B-movie flashlights blinking in the background to make it look like there was lightning in the storm cloud, "And why are my cursings being censored?!"

After a few long moments, he noticed the rep and her cheesy "4Kids 4 fun!" badge ironed onto her skirt, which was a lot shorter then it should have been for a decent American business woman.

"You!", he shrieked at the rep, anime fire burning in his crimson colored eyes, which resembled the shade of blood, "Why does my eye color keep changing from red to violet?! And why does your company say that it was 5000 years ago?! ing , it was 3000 years ago!!! What the ?! There it goes ing censoring my cursing again!!! it!", he glared at the rep, with his imfamous 'I'm going to kick your f***ing a**' look.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:25 pm
"How come he get's away with stars through and even getting to think ?! I can't even get away with !" Seto exclaimed angrily. "And what are you doing here Yugi? Did you steal my game?"

The script writer watched, amused that Seto and mo hitori no Yugi* weren't fighting. She was pleased, visions of shippings danced in her head.

*Mo hitori no Yugi= the other Yugi which is what everyone calls him in the manga.
Yugi calls him Mo hitori no boku, the other me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:57 pm
"Now now, none of that." the rep replied cooly. "We're afriad the red eye thing may give the unintended audience nightmares about people crying blood. And I already answered that question if you had read one of the previous statements I had made. It's a conspiracy against America."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:42 pm
"Since that's the case I don't mind it. But weren't you lot the one's who decided the eyes should change colour so that people would know who was in control of the shared body?" Jamie asked.
"Besides, red is actually a shade of brown in anime, like pink is really strawberry blonde." The scriptwriter commented.
"Let them conspire against themselves. I'll rule the world that way." Seto smirked evilly.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games