Ninja High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:02 pm
She nodded her head and softly smiled.
"Thank you." Slowly her attention moved to that man that was speaking to Ty. Shitenshin quickly crawled up on her shoudler when it noticed the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:28 pm
Gerad was lost and thought this is bad. He grabbed a kunai as he walked around.  

GeradAkkdesu

Aurora_Dance

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:47 pm
"Ty, your mastery over mind is the thing I seek. I am in need of your assistance..." Morita suddenly stop in the middle of the sentence and remained silent for a moment. He suddenly smile and said to Ty, Iris and his pet, "So it seems I have some more uninvited visitors. Sorry but I have to take care of them first." He turned his head toward the four ninjas, wearing all black with their weapons sheated. "Morita, we have finally caught up with you, you will pay for your actions." Morita look at the ninjas with confusion and asked, "What did I do?" The leader of the group replied in a cold manner, "DO NOT play us for fools. You know perfectly what you did." The fact is Morita had no clue what he did. The ninja advanced with killing intension in their eyes, Morita shook his head, "Yet innocent blood have to spill once more, but I shall not die for an unknown cause." Morita disappeared and from all direction a loud voice shouted, "Dance of the Oblivion Aurora" The area surrounding the ninjas flared up with all colour of the rainbow. When the light settled down, there were thousands and thousands of cuts on each ninja. " Innocent blood will flow, but no innocent lives shall be taken by my blade." He walked back toward Ty. "You see I have lost my memories, with your mastery over minds, I hope I can regain what I have once lost."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:53 pm
( im bakc from vaction now can some one tel me what happend.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:51 pm
Aurora_Dance
"Ty, your mastery over mind is the thing I seek. I am in need of your assistance..." Morita suddenly stop in the middle of the sentence and remained silent for a moment. He suddenly smile and said to Ty, Iris and his pet, "So it seems I have some more uninvited visitors. Sorry but I have to take care of them first." He turned his head toward the four ninjas, wearing all black with their weapons sheated. "Morita, we have finally caught up with you, you will pay for your actions." Morita look at the ninjas with confusion and asked, "What did I do?" The leader of the group replied in a cold manner, "DO NOT play us for fools. You know perfectly what you did." The fact is Morita had no clue what he did. The ninja advanced with killing intension in their eyes, Morita shook his head, "Yet ######## blood have to spill once more, but I shall not die for an unknown cause." Morita disappeared and from all direction a loud voice shouted, "Dance of the Oblivion Aurora" The area surrounding the ninjas flared up with all colour of the rainbow. When the light settled down, there were thousands and thousands of cuts on each ninja. " ######## blood will flow, but no ######## lives shall be taken by my blade." He walked back toward Ty. "You see I have lost my memories, with your mastery over minds, I hope I can regain what I have once lost."

"Hmmm, I will try, what exactly would you need me to do?" Ty looked atthe cut ninjas still standing barely. He leaped over and neatly cut their heads off with his katana.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:57 pm
Character name: Ty
Sex: male
Background: Grew up by himself never had a family lived on the streets
Pet: 3 white kitties that always stay on his shoulder and his head
Speacial Jutsu: Infernal flame jutsu, and special healing jutsu
Kekkei Genkai: Extreem close range strength
Clan:kasine

Just Reposting my profile again, The other one is on page 6.  

Typyro

Gamma_Akutabi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:56 pm
wha? *watches them*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:28 pm
( all the new peoplz can you plz post or pm me your profiles)  

Scarletnoob

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:16 am
Name biggrin arkness
Sex:male
Background:when i was born i'm a monster everyone see me and run i have killed 5 people some people send ninjas to kill me but they are kill by me i got no family and no friends
Pet:2 extreemly black wolf beside
Speacial Jutsu:darkness controlling jutsu and self shield(using darkness)
Kekkei Genkai:extreem good controlling of darkness
Clan:unknown(the whole clan die after born)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:33 am
k continue  

Scarletnoob

Damien K. Dark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:17 pm
Character name: Damien
Sex: Male
Background: Half vampire/human. Was once trapped in a parallel dimension for 87 years, until a portal opened and brought him back.
Pet: Dragon named Blasphemy.
Speacial Jutsu: A modified verison of Iron Shirt and Pyrokenises.
Kekkei Genkai: Has the abillity to stop time for a short period.
Clan: Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:56 am
as he was patting his pets he heard footstep and turn around looking at damien saying"hi..."and turn back too pat his pets  

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:04 pm
(as I will be watching from the shadows I am no longer then sensai Genma is)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:49 am
Character name-Naomi Katsura Hoshina
Age-13
Sex-female
Background-unknown
Pet-wolf named Kikio Katsura Hoshina
Speacial Jutsu-Black Night Jitsue
Kekkei Genkai-power over dark magic
Clan-Hoshina Clan  

XxHellx-xFirexX

sasuke of magenkyou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:55 pm
Character name: Jinshoa Tanto (Last Name, First Name)
Sex: M
Background: A konoha student, not much is known about him besides his appearence
Pet: a falcon named Jiro
Speacial Jutsu: Bird Human Combo: Gigantic Chakra Dive
Kekkei Genkai: a modified version of the sharingan (blue instead of red, can form a copy of enemy to fight them)
Clan: Jinnshoa
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff