Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:12 pm
Back in Konoha, Ryoki is training on controlling his chakra.

"I must control my chakra. If i can controll that, maybe I can control..." Then ryoki looks down at the ground thinking about the demon inside him.

He then began to have a flashback when the Angel came out. It was total chaos and Konoha was almost destroyed. Luckily, somehow the angel subsided and Ryoki's regained control and no one was killed.

He then shakes his head. "I must stop dwelling in the past. I must continue this training." He then makes his hand signs to gather chakra to his feet and began to walk up the tree. About half way, he slips and falls to the ground. "Dang, why is this so hard?!?!? scream . "

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:03 pm
Tenten looked around, " Does anyone know where Shikamaru went?" Tenten asked looking for Shikamaru.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:14 pm
lina scratched her head... "uhmm..." she looked around and shrugged  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:24 pm
"Hmm... I wonder how everyone is doing out there. I hope they are safe sweatdrop .  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:06 am
Tenten looked a little worried then she stood up straight, "We were assigned a mission by Shikamaru, even though he's not here physicaly he is mentaly, so we must continue our mission to find out about Shi."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:19 pm
Ryoki dusts himself off after taking that hard spill to the ground and goes at it again. After a few hours of doing this, he begins to master controlling his chakra. Soon, he was at the top of the tree and yelled out a loud shout to wake up anyone a few miles away. "WOOHOO!!! I finally did it." He was off to find his sensei to tell him about his progress.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:52 pm
Lina looked around. "Well then. I'll go on my own to find Shi. If you please to help then you may follow. If not then just stay out of the way." she said walking off  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:49 am
"Im pretty sure that by now Shi has left the Sound Village. Where are you going exactly?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:41 pm
After meeting with his Sensei, he was called in for a D-ranked mission to clean out the marsh in the woods. "Gosh, i can't wait till the next Chunin Exams so i can get better missions than this. All well."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:48 pm
I'm still headed to the sound village. Lina said "I don't think Shi could've left that fast." Lina went on walking.  

Some_Bartender

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:56 pm
"Hm... I wonder who that grass ninja was. she was kinda cute." He picks up the last piece of trash. "Well it looks like i'm done here. I better get back the the village." Ryoki's stomach rumbles out of hunger. "Hm... I want some ramen."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:34 pm
can i be kiba????  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

ch4nel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:53 pm
((OH! I'm Anko!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:20 am
yeah!
Here i go

Username: fairysango
Character Name: Ayame Kyumi
Ninja Level: chounin
Appearence: like avatar
Village: Hidden Village of Sand
Personality: selfish and cold on the outside  

Ayame Senju

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:41 am
((wow this is dying...))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games