Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Great Ninja Yuffie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:13 pm
Can you rate my avi again please?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:22 am
Can I please have another rating?User Image heart  

Fuzakeru Baka

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:47 am
Yuffie - ^_^ So cute! Ah those glasses are so cool... and the fox set looks so good with that pendant. The outfit is very nicely balanced, but I think the feet look a bit odd. Maybe some bigger shoes? Still, very cute and very cool.

8.5/10

Fuza - OMG that outfit scares me so much... None the less it is excellent! Once again the pinks are connected awesomely, but then there's all this scary dark stuff happening. You're like some sort of gremlin love fairy. Jeez it's gonna give me nightmares. Very original.

9.5/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:52 am
EmWah
Yuffie - ^_^ So cute! Ah those glasses are so cool... and the fox set looks so good with that pendant. The outfit is very nicely balanced, but I think the feet look a bit odd. Maybe some bigger shoes? Still, very cute and very cool.

8.5/10

Fuza - OMG that outfit scares me so much... None the less it is excellent! Once again the pinks are connected awesomely, but then there's all this scary dark stuff happening. You're like some sort of gremlin love fairy. Jeez it's gonna give me nightmares. Very original.

9.5/10
o.o;; Cool! xD
Thankies. <3  

Fuzakeru Baka

The Great Ninja Yuffie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:05 am
teehee, big shoes lol, i'll see what i can do xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:48 am
BWahaha! almost two perfect scores xp You rock Em.  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:03 am
question  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:49 pm
Rate please. Hows this shirt rather then the other?  

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:39 pm
Corbin DeSeer
Rate please. Hows this shirt rather then the other?

Ah no Corbin, you broke it sad
You see, while the old shirt looked a bit odd, it was different and unique. This one, although it still does look very good, creates quite a common theme.

9/10

Fuza - Oooh this is very nice. I love it! The shoes = heart Big shoes are the shizit on gaia. The colours are all balanced beautifully and the new hair and eyes look great! Very very well done. The only reason I'm not giving you 10/10 is because it doesn't make me want to crap my pants with excitement... But yeah, it's really fantastic 3nodding

9.9/10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:46 am
I changed. ninja  

Fuzakeru Baka

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:27 am
Awww. Oh well I can see your point X3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:24 am
Fuzakeru Baka
I changed. ninja

Ah and changed again I see. Sorry I took so long to reply. I'll just have to rate your current one.

Mmn this one I don't like so much. It is quite lovely and different, all the colours are good together. It's just quite... you know, cluttered. Far too top heavy. The bottom is quite good though.

6.5/10

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:58 am
*licks* rate me la!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:44 am
nrasjaa
*licks* rate me la!! xd

Is this because I said your avatar looks orsm? xd

Yea I really like it. Green is such a nice colour but it's so hard to make a good green outfit with what gaia has to offer. The elf ears are really good with that hat. They make it look like the hat is sitting down on your head and not just floating around or whatever. I like how all the gold things and wingy things and shiny things all make each other look better.

I gives you 9.5/10.

EmWah
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:44 am
Show me some love Emma. domokun  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games