Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

Samurai Angelus

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:20 pm
hey my name is troy im sixteen and6'7"^^ I love to rolplay about anything pretty much and when i joined this guild a whole three minuits ago i realized it was the guild for me. I use three regular rp characters though i havenmt actually made a profile for any of them, but their names are mat, terrin, and perrrin.. I'll get to working on character profiles for them soonm.. but anywasy I've been on gaia since april 2nd of o4 so my fourth gaiaversary is coming up fast.. well thats all I'm willing to post about myself in a public fourum, if you want to read about me, go to my origional accounts journal.. it pretty much has my whole life story. my origional account is angelic samuria, but dont pm me on it. I forgot the passsword ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:12 am
Hello, I awoke this morning to find an invitation to this guild, and I accepted it. I'm not really any good at introductions unfortunately. sweatdrop but if one should converse with me one would know what type of person I am : ), I do have some information on my profile page, but honestly if you wish to know more about me you'd have to talk to me : )

Darth Abhorra

Hunter

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:51 am
Happy Belated Birthday -Bubblegum Fairie-

Hello Everyone!
My name is Amy
I'm not real sure why I was invited to this guild.
I have never RP'ed
I am one of the older Gaians, I will be 39 in March
My 17 y/o daughter has a Gaia account also.
So looking forward to getting to know some good people!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:29 am
Hi... I'll introduce my character later.  

ToxicXSin

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:22 am
*waves* Greetings newcomers! *falls back to sleep* Zzzzzzz.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:15 am
hey!.. :p  

MufFinMaNiA24

Whispering Innocence

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:48 am
^^ Hello! I am captain of ~Waterfall~
You may call me Larele.
I was invited by Moonlight_HuangHou/Stephanie to join her guild *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
I <3 Kaze-bear. I met him on gaia, talk on the phone..and hope to meet in real one day. The Littlest Panda is like a little sister to me. <3
I am seventeen years old by body, but seven by mind.
Location: I've been many places, but none outside the US, unless you count BC. My favorite state is North Carolina, since most of my family is there, and it's a peaceful and scenery-rich place! =D If you've ever seen the mountains, you'll know what I mean! I live in the desert now; Arizona.
I am an aspie. (Asperger's Syndrome)
Epileptic. (seizures)

Hobbies: Away from gaia I'm either painting or writing. I collect things, and my room is filled with feathers, shells, and other miscellanious items I've taken a liking to~ Reading is a hobby as well, and I enjoy Ficton mostly- I've read The Chronicles of Narnia, RedWall, DragonSpell, and other adventures! I wasn't much into television till recently, and series like- House, CSI, and Unsolved Mysteries are among my favorites.

Family- Me, dad, little sister, and mom

Origin- Irish mostly, with a little bit of Native American

Food- I try to live off fruit..and fail. x3 I love fruit! My favorite is the peach..but there's so many~

School- I'm not in one at the moment (moved late and still unecided). I was last in school online.

In gaia: towns..I like the trees and to watch all the chat bubbles, they confuse me. lol Art forums..I admire the works of others, whether it is writing or painting or something else creative. My main place now will be ~Waterfall~ I will occassionally get into a plotted roleplay, or watch ther roleplay, I think it's like watching an actual play only better-you can see things based on descriptions.

Outdoors- Away from gaia or art, I'm usually on my bike, but ocassionally I'll walk out of the house for a little bit then come back. There's a park where we live, and people bring their pets, so I take my leopard geckos, and we swing together-ususally no one's around anyways.

Favorites: Some of my favorite things in life are animals and art, along with clouds, waterfalls, sunsets, the seas..so many things! As far as music goes, I prefer softer instruments, but I have a few other favorites- Amy Lee's songs being one of them. Winter! Snow is beautiful, fluffy..and cold! xD I don't think I'll be seeing snow for a while now though.

No likey: Flashy objects (this includes bright lights and icons, I don't want to see any of those here, for health reasons), crowds, loudness, repeatativeness..many others.

Pets: I have two leopard geckos (Feckles and Ratler), two baby, western-banded geckos (Peaches and Mango) (they're brother and sister), a cat (Milo) (my kitty has a family too) (Cali, Midnight, Sahari, and Peekaboo), and a chihauhau (Cookie Monster) (long-haired).
Misc. I used to type backwards a lot. I've saved a few lives. Who likes pizza? Not I.

Video Games: I've only played Kingdom Hearts, NamcoMuseum and one of the .Hack games..that I got lost in towards the end. xD

I can be blunt, loose, or up-side-down-I'm friendly though, so no worries! ^^. Conversations about animals make me happy! I'm an artist, and will create things with paints via computer, or traditionally (I <3 to make clouds), I also like to write-and am often told I'm talented in this area. I used to write poetry, and even won an award of 3rd place out of around 3,000 others! ^^ I've gotten a 3rd place ribbon for painting too, and a few other certificates of signifigance. I have taken a few art classes, only to find out that I wished to be self-taught, so the following year I subtracted art class room my sign-up sheet. Speaking of writing..I like to roleplay, usually as my younger self and/or a wolf by the name of Shadow.

Gaia is like a second home to me..everything and everyone's here! =3
I lack the social skills in the real world, but it's so easy to have friends here, and everyone's talkative and kind. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome about a year or so ago, it's basically hieghtened senses and being weak socially-as with anything esle in life, there are both positives and negatives. Strange though, since when I was a little younger I was in Advanced Choir a few years-mostly a Soloist.
Although I can come off as avoidant and unfriendly, I'm actually a nice person! ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:09 pm
smile Hello. My name is quirky1. I'm new to the guild, and I'm new to Gaia. I'm sure I'll get better at this at time goes on.  

Quirky1

High-functioning Fairy

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:21 pm
hey welcome new comer nice to se new people around hope most of u stay active ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:11 pm
Hiiiiiiii peoples!! =D
X3
My username's Sabrinacat and my characters name is Amaya Mika Yamiyo
She's a neko vampire :3
hmmmm...idk what else to say =/
If you wanna know more bout me or my character just ask :3

heart

sabrinacat

Desirable Prophet

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

l i t t l e - b r e e z y

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:21 pm
Hello (: I'm Jo
Just gonna copy some info from my profile >.<

I'm seventeen years old from the UK :] I have dark brown hair, green eyes, and usually wear a smile on my face xD (or at least try to >.<)

I'm quite a nice person, I hope. I've changed quite a bit recently, my main goal in life atm is to make sure that everyone I care about is super happy<3! I'm trying to stay as positive as possible too, because I hate sadness more than anything. However, if you catch me sulking about something, a hug will probably do the trick ;] I love them - no matter who they're from. I probably wouldn't be able to make it through the day without a decent hug.

My taste in music/movies/books/games is pretty varied. I give most things a try, so I end up liking loads of different stuff. From Beyonce to Cradle of Filth, Rayman to Manhunt - I like it all ;] So, I tend to get on with most people regardless of what they're interested in, because I'm bound to have something in common with them. :]

Anywaaays I'm pretty friendly and I don't mind meeting new people, so if you wanna add me/chatzzz then go go go

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:25 pm
hello! i'm new in here and thanks for inviting me!
this is a friendly guild. my signature is a bit babyish right? sweatdrop  

Anniezoey101

Sweet_mage_of_chaos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:52 pm
username:Sweet_mage_of_chaos
Name: Jule
Interest: Drawing, mmorpg, anime and reading
Abilities: time, plant, controls elements, tranformation
Bio: Jule when he was littler his dad kill his mom and make scientific thing on him. Jule hate is dad because of that and it all he can remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:45 pm
Hiya Everyone, I'm new here and thank you for inviting me ^^

You already know my first name, its pretty easy to know because its in your face since i don't know what to change it too.. sweatdrop
Im 17 years old and I live in Australia with my family.

Leviaire Xiloscient

GeNoCiDaL FReeK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 am
just joined today! xd nice introduction everyone.. for me.. i'm no one.. just a 'freak' LOL....

HOPE WE COULD ALL HAVE FUN TOGETHER!  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games