Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:33 pm
I just read volume 1 of Fruits Basket, its really good! All the characters are fun especially Kyo, hes awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:22 am
just watched FMA eps 22-33...gak!!! can't w8 for the otehr episodes.

next to Naruto, watcha think is a good anime to watch? 3nodding  

mimiguille

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:09 am
>>
<<

The only anime I watch is Naruto. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:40 am
um hi im new to this guild and im not a fanatic about naruto i just read it so if i dont know alot about naruto blame my manga mag  

KR-Reborn

xyoukillmewellx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:39 pm
Waiting for Naruto to be translated into English, but if doesn't happen soon I'll be fine buying it with subs. Love Naruto!! But I also watch Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, YuYu Hakusho, and Cowboy Bebop. FLCL was a great show. Watch a lot of stuff not on TV too, but that list would take to long.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:28 pm
xTwisTx
>>
<<

opphh sweatdrop

me too  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:15 pm
xTwisTx
>>
<<

eheheh...i recomment watching FMA, its really nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:19 pm
keto_rama
um hi im new to this guild and im not a fanatic about naruto i just read it so if i dont know alot about naruto blame my manga mag

that's okay. but you should try watching the animation. there isn't that big of a difference between the manga and the animation though, just some filler in some short chapters. oh before i forget... Welcome keto_rama!!! biggrin  

mimiguille

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:21 pm
xyoukillmewellx
Waiting for Naruto to be translated into English, but if doesn't happen soon I'll be fine buying it with subs. Love Naruto!! But I also watch Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, YuYu Hakusho, and Cowboy Bebop. FLCL was a great show. Watch a lot of stuff not on TV too, but that list would take to long.

whats FLCL? eheheh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:12 pm
Sorry, I was offline for a bit. FLCL is Fooli Cooli. It was on adult swim for a while, but it was only six episodes long. That was by far the craziest anime show I have ever seen. But, it was also one of the best. biggrin  

xyoukillmewellx

xyoukillmewellx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:21 pm
Gonna get kicked off the internet again soon crying , so i'll back later tonight if anyone asks me anything. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:00 pm
Yay, Volume 2 of Fruits Basket! And I watched "Sky captain and the world of tommorow" lol, it sucks of course but it was still so dorky it was almost funny.  

Junsei Zaigou

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:49 pm
xyoukillmewellx
Sorry, I was offline for a bit. FLCL is Fooli Cooli. It was on adult swim for a while, but it was only six episodes long. That was by far the craziest anime show I have ever seen. But, it was also one of the best. biggrin

very interesting title...Fooli Cooli... i'll look it up the net later. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:51 pm
Kyo Neko
Yay, Volume 2 of Fruits Basket! And I watched "Sky captain and the world of tommorow" lol, it sucks of course but it was still so dorky it was almost funny.

is Fruit Basket only in manga? or does it have an animation? i've heard a lot about it, but didn't get to read or sumthing. sweatdrop  

mimiguille

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:38 am
mimiguille
Kyo Neko

is Fruit Basket only in manga? or does it have an animation? i've heard a lot about it, but didn't get to read or sumthing. sweatdrop
I'm not really sure, I've only seen the manga version but there might be a anime version to...  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games