Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:59 pm

Narikos head whipped around as she felt a grasp at her arm. She looked down to meet eyes with Laliah, whose own eyes reflected a nervous glint. To think about it, she recalled her sister being uneasy talking to others. She did now and again, but she did tend to get shy and awkward. But with Kaiya, she figured that it was possible for her sister to be a little more relaxed. Her eyes closed softly as she smiled, leaning back down she took her place on the bed and smiled back at her sister, giving a confident nod.

At first, Kaiya was shocked to hear such informality from the other, but her cheeks turned more vibrant as a reaction. It didn't bother her, at least to the point of taking offense, she was just not use to being called "chan" outside of her family. All her friends, being guys, stuck with "san" and even "kun" on occasion. Though "kun" would get aggravating calling her and her brother the same thing, "Kaiba-kun." Her close guy friends gave her the name "Kai-kun", but not most of them left using "san". But no one, other then her relatives, called her "chan" since it was girly. Thinking about the change, she ran her hand through her hair.

"Y-yeah, it's me. I heard he told you, so I decided to call. It would be cute, but I-..I would have more fun if you came along. I usually hate the balls, but if I have a friend there with me, maybe it would be fun this time." she explained.

Slowly, she began to feel less shy. Though she had to push the thought away of saying, 'I would rather watch you dance.' Something about her was bringing more of her guy side out. But for now, she tried not to focus all thought on that. After she finished, she plopped herself on her stomach. The mattress bounced and creaked as her body made a harsh impact with it. Her hair was now placed behind her ears, refraining it from clinging to her lips or other areas of her face. She rested her head upon her hand that was placed upward from the support of her elbow. Her feet dangled in midair, though not fidgeting, as she waited for Laliah to reply.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:32 pm
"That would be nice, Kaiya-chan," Laliah agreed, a smile appearing on her face before one could even say 'yes.' "I remember how you and your brother were dancing to Dance Dance Revolution, and I think it'd be fun to dance with you. I've never been to a ball before, but I don't think that it'll be too boring if I'm not alone... And, I'm sure that Nari would be hanging out with your brother the entire time... I wouldn't wish that I'd be bothering you if I were to come...but I don't think I would know anyone else at the ball. If it isn't any sort of bother, I'd very much so...um... like to come." Her hand squeezed Nariko's arm gently, knowing that there was always the off chance that Kaiya wouldn't want to spend all of that time with her.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:03 pm

Kaiya kicked her feet slightly as she listened to Laliah speak, the smile refusing to leave her face. The other girls voice was so inviting that it was hard to pull away. His finger wrapped completely around a lock of her hair, which tugged her scalp slightly. Her face fell and her finger released her hair when she listened to Laliahs statement. It seemed like she had some self-confidence issues and was feeling nervous with her. This caused her to sit up, her eyes softening as she pictured looking at Laliah.

"Of course I would enjoy spending time at the ball with you. I think you being there will make the whole thing better. And those two spending time together will give us more time to get familiar with one another." Kaiya replied.

Her eyes remained gentle as she looked at the phone out of the corner of her eye. Something about her made Kaiya feel manly, like she would be protecting Laliah. She wanted to just pull her close and give her strength. The problem was, she was not sure if she just felt this as a protective friend or something more.

Nariko smiled, giving a soft nod to her sister. She allowed Laliah to restrain the circulation in her arm. It was amusing how nervous she was with Kaiya, it made her laugh inside as she related it to being a crush. What a silly thought, her sister being interested in other girls. It was just so easy to picture her with a strong, protective man.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:58 pm
Laliah breathed an almost silent sigh of relief, but she didn't care if Kaiya had hear it or not. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you," she confessed, relaxing her position even more to the extent that she was the side of her head on the bed that her sister sat on. Wait. that'd come out just a little awkwardly but... Laliah just let it drop. She'd managed to say quite a few things that could be mistaken when it came to Kaiya. Probably, it was a mixture of her earnest feelings and the way that she hadn't really had a relationship before. She didn't even realize how hard she had been gripping Nariko's arm.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:13 am

Kaiya smiled softly as she laid back on the pillow. One of her legs fell over the other and one hand rested behind her head. her eyes gazed at the ceiling as she just enjoyed what she felt was a comfortable silence. After she remembered that Laliah had spoken, she replied.

"Me too, now I'm actually looking forward to the ball. So when do you think you will be coming up here?" she asked, trying to keep the conversation alive.

((Damn dialog DD cool )

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces