Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:40 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

the Netsune smiles, taking her hand to kiss it, then looks up at her, bowing slightly "thank you for everything, It'll be a pleasure working with a beauty like you everyday... " he stood straight, stretching, "I... if you dont mind, I'd like to head out just about now, should we just call it a night?"

Artemis blink at him, her nose and ears blushing bright, not sure what to say at first. "I... I... umm." She sighs, letting out a deep breath, nodding. "Yeah, I think I'll turn in soon as well. Been quite a day." She get gets up and cracks her back. "See you tomarrow Kuro, have a good night." Starts to go about the room, picking up dishes and cleaning off tables.

he smiles at her "pleasant dreams, foxy" he goes out, but instead of going straight for the rooms he gives her a hand, cleaning up the tables from the other side. Doesn't takes long for him to yawn while cleaning the tables, so he just decides to call it a night, glancing at Artemis, he sighs "goodnight..." then makes his way up, finding his way into the showers, at last...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:41 pm
Finishes cleaning up and says good night to anyone left in the bar area then heads up to bed.

OOC: Don't let the fact the bar is closed stop you from keeping things going. There are plenty of other things to do. I will be sure to give a better idea of whats going on around town, either in the morning or later tonight. But for now my character is done.  

Selene Aries

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:41 pm
Lloxie
Kleah blinked, then smiled weakly. He didn't usually drink milk, it was soemthing cats normally loved. But now that he thought about it, milk sounded just as good as anything. He leaned over and licked her cheek lightly in thanks, then started lapping slowly at the milk. He flicked his tail slightly, closing his eyes and letting a quiet mrrr escape him.
Tae smiled softly and moved to sit in the stool next to him, sitting quietly, as was her habit, watching Kleah eat and drink, wondering what had given him such a bad stomach ache..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:43 pm
Artemis Vulpes
NewAgeLink
(('kay. Daz coo'. (Sorry; been watchin' Teen Aqua Hunger Force -- talkin' like Meatwad. xd )))
OOC: The answer is obviouse, the answer is The Backstreet Boys.
(( xd You watched it, too!

Is the bar closed and locked up, or what?))

NewAgeLink

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:44 pm
OOC: goodnite guild folks x.x was REAL fun getting to meet you, at least in character XD; thanks for jumping in so lively, it's turning out to be a great experience so far! let's see what tomorrow has in store for all of us ^^ this is Kuro Feuer, signing off for the night

*curls in Arty's lap and falls asleep* mrrrrrrrr ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:47 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
Kleah blinked, then smiled weakly. He didn't usually drink milk, it was soemthing cats normally loved. But now that he thought about it, milk sounded just as good as anything. He leaned over and licked her cheek lightly in thanks, then started lapping slowly at the milk. He flicked his tail slightly, closing his eyes and letting a quiet mrrr escape him.
Tae smiled softly and moved to sit in the stool next to him, sitting quietly, as was her habit, watching Kleah eat and drink, wondering what had given him such a bad stomach ache..

Kleah finished, then yawns and blinked a few times, looking around the bar, now closed, darkened, and empty. At least it was nice and quiet. He couldn't deal with a bunch of talking and loud nosie with a headache like that. He glanced over to Tae and smiled faintly, letting his tail swish limply. he asked quietly, only hoping she could understand him. He wasn't sure if she was a shifter or not.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:51 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Kleah finished, then yawns and blinked a few times, looking around the bar, now closed, darkened, and empty. At least it was nice and quiet. He couldn't deal with a bunch of talking and loud nosie with a headache like that. He glanced over to Tae and smiled faintly, letting his tail swish limply. he asked quietly, only hoping she could understand him. He wasn't sure if she was a shifter or not.
Tae leaned on the counter, staring at the top of it. Her ears flickered slightly, "My names Tae. I'm cook here. I'm surprised you didn;t know, cause your always sneaking into the kitchen." She giggled softly and her tail flickered around behind her as she turned to face you with a small smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:51 pm
****OOC****

Nightnight Arty and Kuro! ^.^ Dun worry, I've RPed in closed bars and whatnot plenty of times. domokun It won't die while I'm still online. xP

And same to you, Kuro, very nice meeting you. Be lookin forward to seein ya around here more! ^^

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:52 pm
((Night everyone who left! Sleep well. Lloxie, I won't be on to much longer.. Need sleep ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:56 pm
Cade see's everyone busy and packing up and ignore his question and props up his laptop again. "So little work, so much free time." he muttered away to himself laughing as he pulled out a CD from a case attached to the laptop and fitted into the tray and started playing away while drinking his beer.  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:56 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

Tae leaned on the counter, staring at the top of it. Her ears flickered slightly, "My names Tae. I'm cook here. I'm surprised you didn;t know, cause your always sneaking into the kitchen." She giggled softly and her tail flickered around behind her as she turned to face you with a small smile on her face.

Kleah blinked a few times and squinted, then jumped slightly, eeping softly. He blushed faintly under his fur and smiled sheepishly. he said jokingly, chuckling weakly afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:58 pm
MellyBean
((Night everyone who left! Sleep well. Lloxie, I won't be on to much longer.. Need sleep ^^; ))

****OOC****

Meep.... okies. x-X;

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:59 pm
Lloxie
Kleah blinked a few times and squinted, then jumped slightly, eeping softly. He blushed faintly under his fur and smiled sheepishly. he said jokingly, chuckling weakly afterwards.
*laughs and glares at you mockingly, "If I catch you swipin food, I;ll chase you out with something sharp," She smiles at you and reaches over to scritch between your ears, "I'd prefer you ask for it or lemme know you're taking it, unless you want me to scout you to work in the kitchens, you scally wag!" She giggles and takes a sip of her water, looking at the other fur awake down here..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
((This RP isn't well organized. The second post needs to be a list of all the people & their character bios... I have absolutely no clue who anybody is or what's going on, and I don't want to read 15 pages of posts to try and catch up. gonk ))  

NewAgeLink

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:04 pm
NewAgeLink
((This RP isn't well organized. The second post needs to be a list of all the people & their character bios... I have absolutely no clue who anybody is or what's going on, and I don't want to read 15 pages of posts to try and catch up. gonk ))

OOC: just give us a bit, Artemis is working hard for things to work out for all of us, everything will be organized and settled real fast, just stick around and have fun meanwhile okay? we're still building up a cast, the profiles may come later on, I'll handle that  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games