Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Does anyone know if there is a Can you run it Mac version? My laptop is a mac, I'm almost positive that Sims 3 should run great on it. I have enough RAM, the right processor, and a powerful graphics card.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:47 pm
Oh my gods. I seriously cannot wait for this game to come out !
Hopefully my laptop will run the game, since I have Photoshop 6.0 already on it. And hopefully the graphics are good too- I can't remember whether or not the graphics on the Sims 2 were any good on it. XD ;
But GAH! <#  

men getting pregnant

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 am
I played the sim social thing it was cool. It only let my play for like 20 minuites though >.>  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:46 pm
I have noticed SimSocial seems to enforce a ten minute break every so often when your Sim is 'sleeping' and the autosave doesn't always work meaning you lose your progress. Manually saving works though.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Ms Meko

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:05 pm
4 MORE DAYS FOR SIMS 3!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:38 am
That's what happened to me and I lost my progess all three times. So now when I play it I see how far I can get and try something new everytime.  

Chef Tine

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 am
1) Sims 3 is going to be amazing. I preordered it at the store so I will have it in my hands on June 2end... if not, I'm going to be pretty ticked.

2) Simsocial was awesome, and yea, the ten minute breaks were pathetic. Along with the save button (didn't always work for me either). I also have the stupid email pen pall sim thing as well...not exactly worth it.

3) I have made a story using the screenshots that are already up on thesims3.com and a small movie. You should check them out. My user name is goxgetxfat.

=D
(^SimDork)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 am
It comes out tomorrow! I'm so excited. Actually..in 24 hours (exactly based on the time I'm posting this) I will be driving up to the store. xd  

Children for dinner

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:33 am
I'm still debating buying it or not. I'm still worried that it won't work even though the tool told me it would.

my fiance doesn't believe it will work on my computer since Sim2 doesn't (stupid Nivida blue screen evil) but maybe maybe my lap top will like it if I have to.

So... Should I? hmmm

I'd hate to be disapointed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 pm

WELL, it's a hit! I love the sims3 and I can't wait to share my movies with all of you!

If you're thinking about getting it, I give it a 10/10!!

Th3Vintag3Imag3

Tran-TheTransliterated

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:43 pm
Yep I've got it too, and it's so cool. I wanted to get right into making movies, but it's going to take me a while cause there's so much you can do with making the actual sims, it's taking me forever to make just ONE. There's so much you can do!! It's awesome!!! AHHH!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:05 pm
I coudln't wait for it to come out and now... I HAVE IT!!! xd  

da_deadly

Th3Vintag3Imag3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 am
Haha, the new money cheat code is funny, it's "imrolln" how clever.
But of course who can forget, "motherlode" ?? Also classic.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome.  

The Real Saya and Haji

Th3Vintag3Imag3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:53 am
YOU GOT IT DIDNT U!!! HUZZAH!!  
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items