Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Shadow Girl]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:19 pm
well me and my friend isabelle (that has always been her name) have this daily thing that no matter how many time i do it she freaks. To my self my footsteps are loud but aperantly not to her (or anyone elce). I grab her shoulders and mike this kind of abrupt hissing noise like im gonna bite her. I do it for her reaction it makes my day. But now since ppl at my schl are so obsessed people think im a vampire lol it's priceless. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:48 am
Kitkatkittycat
I HAVE ONE! When you fall down the stairs....start laughing beceause that is someting bella would do and then start crying because edward wasn't there to catch you crying (Its happened more than once!)

and when you have to learn about the history of canada, you hear the year 1901 or 1917 and your ears perk up.

=]

perfect  

[Shadow Girl]

Xenologista

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:27 pm
You suddenly become obsessed with the civil war
You find connections to Twilight everywhere
You sent an e-mail to your mom with a screen shot and link to the "She runs with vampires shirt" with a long PLEASE  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:25 pm
When your in a tent in the woods on a cold night waiting for Jacob to be your 'space heater'.  

C u r i o s i t y_x3

Asuna Kimbei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 pm
If you nearly fainted when your mom says she found a Volvo for you in her budget range, then you might have read too much Twilight. But then again, a Volvo's a Volvo, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:10 pm
Heheh I get pretty obsessed sometimes. I now want to get a Volvo for my future car! xP
Every time I see the word "vampire" I think of Edward.
I keep listening to a song, it fits with Twilight so much that it scares me, over and over (hey that's what the song is called!).
My friends call me obsessed cause I talk about it a lot and how my emotions went with the emotions in the book (like when it came to a sad part, I got all sad for awhile) and how I got really really really excited when Edward came back into the story!

rock_rox13

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:11 pm
You think of murdering yourself when you find out that your giftcard to barnes and noble is only 34 cents short of buying the whole series crying

(that incidentally happened to me last night)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:42 am
complex_ity_
EASY!!!

1. You've listened to all the songs listed on Stephenie Meyer's site in the playlist section...and that's all, for the past 2 months (I actually have a playlist in my media player called Stephenie Meyer).
2. You made CDs of all the songs listed.
3. You keep Twilight and New Moon by your bedside and reread them every day.
4. You've preordered Eclipse and Breaking Dawn BEFORE THEY'RE PUBLISHED (it wasn't easy to convince my mom to order anything, let alone books, online. and i had to reassure her for three days straight that they wouldn't charge her for the books until they arrived).
5. You compulsively recommend the books to everyone you meet, bringing the topic up in conversations until you're sure they've started to read them.
6. You read (and reread) fanfics until 12am every day, stopping only because you need 7 hours minimum sleep to survive.
7. You lend out your books to people despite the fact that you HATE lending out books.
8. You check the lexicon and stephenie meyer's site everyday for updates and are INSANELY disappointed if there are none.

Same but I couldn't lift my eyes off the book and I crashed into a pole, next door neighbors dog, and mailman's car, also you read it even when your taking a crap!lol  

Emo Oompa Loompa

serenityxo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:48 pm
You go up to the little girl with the last name 'Cullen' and want to be friends with her, hug her, capture her, eat dinner with her family, and so on...

Haha this happened last week... I begged my little sister in 5th grade to introduce me to 'Laura Cullen' who is in her class sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:08 pm
F U S H i G i P i N A Y
-sigh- But I sure do love being an obsessed fan, haha...

Okay, these two are things I did today:

♥ You watch a video in health today about the 1918 killer flu. You zone, so you don't pay attention until the video suddenly says, "It was also called Spanish influenza, " and your ears sorta just perked up.

(I was smiling all period...)

♥ You walk home from the bus stop, when a crow suddenly swoops down in front of you onto the street and you nearly burst out, "Holy crow!" It reaches your tongue but never makes it out because your laughter gets there first!

(that thing seriously scared the bejeezus outta me o_o)

I did all these all on Saturday:

♥ You play "Clair de Lune" by Debussy on repeat for five hours straight.

(Yet I feel I still haven't memorized it!)

♥ You've suddenly become insanely interested with Jane Austen and Emily Bronte and put most of their works on your birthday and Christmas list

(I turn 16 tomorrow x3)

♥ Your passion for listening to Linkin Park has been rekindled.

(Although I only have Meteroa ;_ wink

♥ You squeal with glee as you read Avalon High by Meg Cabot and come across one word: Volvo.

(I nearly cried tears of joy)

♥ You have a serious discussion with your mother about possible going to a college out of state...preferably the University of Washington.

(Still working on persuading her to let me, heh)

♥ You've searched Wal-Mart with the sole purpose of finding iron-on letters to make a Twilight shirt.

♥ ...Then mutter curse words quickly under your breath once you find out Wal-Mart doesn't have them.

(Stupid Wal-Mart...)

♥ You've become a Henry Cavill fanatic, ravaging Blockbuster for Count of Monte Cristo and I Capture the Castle (especially after watching this hot little scene), only to be sorely disappointed when you find out you can't rent the latter because it's rated R and you're a minor, and that you can't even rent the former because they're all out of copies.

♥ ...Which leads to more vampire-like cursing.

(Stupid age laws...)

WOW and I thought I was the only one who did that!!!lol! Good to know that its not just me!!! haha!!! rofl redface  

the NRC

the NRC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:13 pm
C u r i o s i t y_x3
When your in a tent in the woods on a cold night waiting for Jacob to be your 'space heater'.

HECK TO THE YES!!!! but even if im not in the woods but its just cold i still find miself waiting for him!!! redface  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:36 am
You know you read to much twilight when:

Every time you see a red ribbon you point at it and shout Eclipse

When your bored to re act parts from the book in your head

Carry your twilight book in case any one related to the book pops out of no where

When you name all ur video game characters after the twilight people  

Matsako

Kaisa xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:39 pm
-When your friends have stopped talking to you becuase you're obsessive

-When you constantly distract your teacher by reading in class.
-When reading in class usually results in the teacher getting caught up in a discussion of the book you're almost finished (New Moon, at the moment)
(My teacher actually does read them, so does my Music Teacher's daughter. xD)

-When you walk into your classroom with the next book, your friends avoid you.

-You're reading down this list either laughing, or nodding silently

-You've debated wether or not to get a pair of golden contacts.

-You're new Gerbil's name is Isabella (She's adorbale too!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:33 pm
I have a few.
~When it thunders, you think of the Cullens out there somewhere playing baseball.
~You use Twilight quotes to answer your friends.
~You like your men "cold, dead, and sparkling."
~You use strawberry shampoo.
~When you need to go to the bathroom, take a showere, etc., you twll people you need a "human minute."
~You say "You scared the vampire outta me." (I thought of this!)
~"Stephenie Meyer controls my emotions." when you're too exited, too moody etc. (Also thought of this!)
~You wanna name your kids Edward, Anthony, Bella, Alice, etc.
~You instantly dislike anyone named Jessica, Lauren, Victoria, Jane, James, etc.
~You refuse to date anyone named Tyler, Mike, or Eric.

I could go on and on. I have a list somewhere. I'll find it and post more later.  

piercing_golden_eyes

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 pm
-You act like Edward and try to get his gracefull stride down.
- You would talk about the 3 books and Breaking Dawn and theories with your freinds for every conversation topic but they might get weirded out
-You want a silver Volvo to be one of your cars
- You want the person you fall in love with to be EXACTLY like Edward Cullen
- You google up pictures of Edward Cullen on google Images
- You go on Youtube and watch 10 or more different previews of the Twilight Movie
-You want to go and establish a town named Forks in Washington, near seattle
- You joke with your freinds saying "Well I still have boundaries, like within the continentle U.S.A."  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff