Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:34 pm
sweetrunningman
yes sir um before you kill me um well i would like to buy some stuff like the speeder bike and clone armor and one more a e11 blaster riffle.o i no how about you make bobas armor smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:44 am
And now, I give you Tales from the Magic shop. Or "Kids these days!"

Once in a while, I'll have a jolly g'd evening playing ye olde Magic: the Crack Habit Gathering. There, we have a nice, casual time of playing, really respectful and all.

However, during the course of one session, the following subject came up, which gave us mild mannered 30/40-somethings present at the time pause. Namely, the etiquette, or lack thereof, of younger players, in the 12-13 range, saying the most vile things. Things that, if said by any of us at those ages would have most likely earned bars of soap in our mouths. If we were lucky. gonk  

Nina Halford

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:55 am
You're not the only one disgusted with the vile language the youth of today's youth.
It is totally inapropriate.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:43 am
Amen to that. Kids are not being raised the same way we were... I'm sure our parents thought the same of us, however.  

Shouri

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:35 am
... stressed scream  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:58 pm
Short Rant: I hate all snackfood.  

Jaden_Ordo

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:08 pm
Cale Darksun
You're not the only one disgusted with the vile language the youth of today's youth.
It is totally inapropriate.

Heck, I'm one of today's youth, and I agree. It's gettin' kinda crazy up in this world of ours.

Then again, not all of us young ones are like that. I didn't start cursing profusely until after I moved away from home.

And since this is a rant thread: I hate colds/the flu. Ruins even the good days...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 pm
I. Hate. Ice.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:08 pm
Only Inuit like Ice. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:32 pm
Hmm... what to rant about?
Oh! I know! I don't like little kids. Not all the time, but a lot of times. They're so annoying and they're naivitey ticks me off. They just don't get it! And I really don't like it when they try to act cool by swearing to everyone older than them. They think they're better than me! They should prove it first before mouthing off. Respect your elders. Even if your elders are only five years older than you.  

Derpzilla88

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:01 am
I was cruisin' around the marketplace, buying cheap things that had just been added, when I saw a listing for the magical schoolgirl collectible for 4 Gold, Buy Now. Some ruttin' noob got to it before I did, though...

God Bless,

May the Force be with us...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:44 pm
I hate noobs. Pure and simple.  

lady_skuld

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:28 pm
lady_skuld
I hate noobs. Pure and simple.

As do I.

And now ... pop quiz, everyone!

Let's say that you want to sell an item. When you do this, do you ...

A. ) Put it on the MP?
B. ) Go to the exchange, and create a thread stating that you're taking offers?

or ...

C. ) Wear it on your avatar!

Ok, take a moment to think it over.

All right. Now, let me ask you this.

Let's say you want a specific item. Do you ...

A. ) Search the exchange and make your best offer in hopes that the seller will accept it?
B. ) Go directly to the MP, and, if you have enough gold, buy it outright?

or ...

C. ) Randomly PM someone whom happens to have it, asking them to sell it to you?

Now, class, think it over.

Allright, time's up!

If you answered either A or B to either question, then pat yourself on the back. For you have effectively mastered exchanging and purchasing the items you wish for!

However, if you have picked C for either, or both ... well ...

In the first instance, you would have to unequip the blasted thing. Why would you wear something you intend to sell?

In the second instance, that is just plain bad form. Do you honestly think that if someone is wearing an item, that they plan to part with it anytime soon?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:07 am
No one ever asks for any of my stuff. It might be the way i dress but its never been a problem for me.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:39 am
At least the worst I got was those scam PMs that I've switched to friends-only to for.

Still, I have to put up with random BS from everyone anytime I post anything outside the guild. The only things I post outside the guild are a parody Time Travel wanted ad thing in the chatterbox, and that's just if there's nothing else I can post with at the time to get gold for my usual intervals.

Anyways I've been accused of botting because I've done that for like 200 posts or more without anything different, I've called an idiot for " missing a detail " in a riddle when I was actually right because the asker made the mistake when they made the riddle. ( If a guy is the one paying for movie tickets and not his girlfriend, HE is the one taking her out. If the girl was taking him out, she'd be paying, not him, etc. )

I glanced at GD like 1 time a while ago... If I still had any faith in humanity, it's gone now. sweatdrop  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games