Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:20 pm
Yay for sharing of the brainwaves! x3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:09 pm
[quote="[T w i r l]

All I can get for a mental image is Piddy Head singing that 'Two Perfect Girls' song, Brock sings in Pokemon. @_@

Singin' about his hottie tagalong hip-hop honey Nurse Demon and...

James. emo

Really? We did?! Yay~ We share a brainwave. <3

Wait wait, what?! Hottie nurse demons?! Oh man, I HAVE to listen to that song again! LOL j/k

I'm watching some of the gameplay footages from SH 4 (too much of a bum to play it) and I can't wait to see how y'all handle all this.

Hey ZB, I know you're busy lately, so what do you want me to do with Jou and Mokuba meeting up? I had them meet but I can backtrack and change if you want. ^^  

tasogarenootome

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:28 am
((Sorry for not posting anything! ^^;; I got Silent Hill 4 for my computer on friday and I've been playing it ever since. xD;;
I just beat it though so I'll be writing something up now! <3
But I ish so happy. =o I beat the game and got the best ending. ^-^ My rank was 8 out of 10 and I went through nearly 8 hours of game play. xD
Oh! And I killed 395 enemies. ^-^

Also, today I'm leaving to go on a trip and I'll be gone until tuesday or wednesday. Dx So when I get back, I'll check up. ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:56 pm
Sorry for having the reaction time of a doorknob, peeps. gonk

As for the whole PH thing singing Brock's song... eek xd

Oh, Lisa! Oh, Lisa! James, oh James! A one-raping man's what I wanna be, but there's two perfect toys for me----- mrgreen

Yes, as for the whole scenario with Tas that I've completely thwarted because of my inadequacy on updating and checking up on this thread; I'll definitely get to writing up something ASAP and posting. If I happen to neglect that, just move on without me, writing my dialogue and such, or do what you'd like. I trust your good judgment. wink  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Faberge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:40 am
Zoloft blob
As for the whole PH thing singing Brock's song... eek xd

Oh, Lisa! Oh, Lisa! James, oh James! A one-raping man's what I wanna be, but there's two perfect toys for me----- mrgreen

biggrin -stupid grin.- You should redo the WHOLE song and post it.

-in an announcer tone.- And here's Piddy-Dawg with his version of: Two Perfect Girls. -cue PH and his entourage of Nurse Demons and James/Lisa.

LMAO. I lol'd so hard I died and came back to life.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:31 pm
Piddy Dawg! Oh yes! LOL

Don't sweat it ZB, take your time, I was just asking. I'll be in exam hell for the next few weeks anyway.

Dude, OT but, I was surprised the other day when I logged in and saw the theater thing. Anyone else check it out? We should schedule one day this summer as an RP group or a guild to do the Cinema thing.

...Gaia never ceases to amaze me...  

tasogarenootome

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:32 pm
tasogarenootome
We should schedule one day this summer as an RP group or a guild to do the Cinema thing.

=o I like that idea!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:11 am
Leave it to Tas to always come up with fun ideas. heart 3nodding  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:22 pm
"I-I've been h-here," he answered, shuffling around nervously. "O-over by that s-st-strange r-rock." He them began telling them about the rock. His stuttering made it difficult to understand him. Something about a nosy guy... a ceremony for talking to the dead... "Mother stone"... A cult... ahead in a building...?
"G-g-gives me the ch-chills..." he said, glancing around. Then he turned and wandered off into the dark, muttering to himself.

((Sorry that it took so long. xP I've been really busy lately and I couldn't think of what to put so it's really short. (And really bad too. emo ) >>))

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:44 pm
"Okay..." Mariku mused, a platinum eyebrow quirked as he looked back to see Anzu's reaction: "What do you think? Off his rocker or is there some truth to his words?" Whatever the case, he was interested in this 'cult building' the stuttering man had spoken of. Just ahead was it?

"Care to check it out?" He questioned her, giving her the choice: "There might be somebody who knows what's going on around here. Maybe they could explain what those... things were." He sounded hopeful and held out his hand, "What do you say? Do we dare?" Hopeful and encouraging, if he lost it, she's lose it and he didn't want to see her blue eyes despair or tears upon her face.

[OOC: Hm, I've been busy too. A good friend of mine had a fight with her family and is now living with me. ]

Faberge

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:40 pm
She nodded in response. "Let's go."
She reached forward to take Mariku's hand, but she heard a noise that stopped her. A low moan.
It was coming from the shadows behind them. She peered into the darkness behind her to see a figure walk... No... It was floating!

Unable to move, she watched in horror as the figure moved closer. Another moan came from it. It floated throught a patch of light and something flashed in it's hand. A broken bottle...?
When it reached them, it raised the weapon, it's dull, lifeless eyes aiming to hit them both in one sweeping blow.

The arm swung down and she instinctivly turned and dove into Mariku. As they tumbled to the ground, the attack barely missed its targets. They hit the ground with a soft thud.
She looked up, her blue eyes wide with fear as the moaning creature floated toward them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 pm
o-o Is there no one here?  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Faberge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:18 pm
Mariku's first move after he recovered from being tackled to the ground by his next-door neighbor was to look up and give a hearty, powerful twitch, his body shaking crazily as he rolled them over and over, tumbling as far from the bottle-wielding monster. He sat up on top of Anzu with a cry and managed an out-of place: "Thankyou! Sorry!" Before jerking her to her feet.

"Run, Anzu! Run!" He screamed, soft violet eyes impossibly wide as he caught up her hand and pulled her after him, making a sprint for the building before him and the door that was looming into view. He lowered his shoulder and used the door as his brakes, slamming into it hard enough to cause him pain and a wrenching pain as his shoulder dislocated. Mariku let go of Anzu's hand and tore at the doorknob, checking back over his shoulder to see where the monster was in comparison to their position.

He felt the doorknob catch, and slammed his hand against the barrier before him: "DAMN IT!" It was locked. As he turned to collect Anzu and find another route from the creature, he heard something behind the door click and said door creaked open slightly. Without a thought as to why, he swung Anzu inside and whipped the door shut, scrabbling for the multiple locks as he felt the THING hit the door heavily, nearly throwing him off balance.

"ANZU, HELP ME!"

[OOC: I had to go back to England for a bit. Relative died. I'm back now!]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:51 am
Sorry, but I won't be able to post a reply for a while. xP
My internet got messed up so now I have to share a computer with 7 other people. Dx
I'm so sorry, but I'll try my bet to get a reply up before the end of the week!  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 am
[T w i r l]

[OOC: I had to go back to England for a bit. Relative died. I'm back now!]

Sorry to hear about your relative.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge