Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:19 am
Seto wasn't sure if he wanted that look misread or not. Honestly, he knew he didn't like girls. He was sure of that. A little look of shock crossed his face at how Jou could have known, and then he decided to convince himself that he couldn't know, and further more that he couldn't know just who it was that he wanted to care.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:24 am
"Don't look so surprised, okay, don't laugh at this but. For the past couple of years, I've been positive that I'm leaning towards men. Especially with Mai hanging around me all the time, she's the one that clinched it for me." Jou commented. "Very funny though, I'm a fairy could be taken either way."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:36 am
Seto almost smiled. Almost. He stopped himself before he could. This was the best news he had heard all day. He swallowed. "If only I could say that, then the media would go away, but no, I know exactly who I want."
Seto breathed. He had never really been very wordy, only quick to twist other peoples. Creating his own was a hard thing to do. 'Well... actions are louder than words... here goes nothing.' Seto thought to himself.
Seemingly out of the blue, he leaned over the board and kissed him, he didn't care that he'd upset the pieces, he was losing anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:41 am
Jou felt the other's lips catch his own and was shocked, for just a mere moment before he relaxed with the other. He stayed calm, if only to take control of the current situation and do the only thing he'd ever thought to do if such an occasion popped up, he kissed back.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:49 am
He was kissing back. Seto could feel it. It made him kind of giddy, but a chess piece was digging painfully into him. He reluctantly let go, flushed from finally managing to pull that off.
"Now you know why I didn't want you to leave?" Seto asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:39 am
"Hai, I do, Seto, but the sooner I do, the sooner I return, true?" Jou managed to state. "There is one way I could be with you, but I'm not sure if I'm capable or not yet. Some of my kind have found that they can still mentally speak to others in their dreams. It's do to the fact that the body is in deep hibernation, like when you cool a human body down enough that it can stay alive without a major organ for a short amount of time, only longer. I can attempt to visit you in your dreams at night, if that's something you'd like."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:58 am
"You... you can do that?" Seto asked looking up at him with something that hadn't shown on his face in a very long time, hope.
"You know I'm going to have to sleep a lot more now..." He commented, kidding a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:08 am
Jou nodded. "Just don't blame me if you wake up with a little something embarrassing down there. You're the one who asked for it."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:16 am
"That's why they invented cold showers Jou." Seto smiled, then looked down at the board. "I guess we'll have to start again, or do something else... I may have knocked over the pieces pulling that stunt..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:18 am
Jou grinned. "But not the one I was gonna move towards the other that I was moving towards." He paused, moving said piece. "Checkmate."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:25 am
Seto stared at the board. He'd had it memorized anyway and he hadn't seen that coming. "Congratualtions. This must be the best day of your life just about."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:30 am
"Hai, it's the luckiest day I've had in a long while, what you haven't found out yet is that this is one of the side effects of the potion, one lucky twenty four hours." Jou commented, smiling devilishly.

Just before there was a knock on the door. "Serenity." The other commented, knowingly.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:39 am
Seto went and got the door. He wasn't sure what to do with Serenity, and honestly... he kind of felt like she was interupting something. He couldn't place his finger on what, so he dismissed the thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:44 am
"Konnichiwa, Serenity- chan, how are things in Tokyo?" Jou questioned.

"Personally, pretty good. You're lucky I got here on time." She commented to Seto. "Jou, you were being a little devilish perv, as always, as I can so see." She commented, quickly.

Jou looked completely innocent. "A what? I have been nothing but a gentlemen, I have no idea what you're talking about."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:49 am
Seto blushed cutely. "Well... actually..."
He stopped, feeling that was all Shizuka needed to hear to form her own ideas.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff