Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:24 pm
The piece of coal melted and the light broke back into Darz and Clar. "Gah. He got away."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:05 pm
Clar watched as the people started to go back into their houses, tired from the excitment. "We'd best go and find Aruko. We'll need his help..."

"Yeah." He walked over to Shizume and Sabrina. "You guys alright?"  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:21 pm
Sabrina looked at Darz sideways.
"I'm fine." She said tartly, then looked back at the village.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:35 pm
"Okay. Well, you guys wanna rest for now?" Darz was pretty tired from all that fighting. But he could still go on if they wanted to.  

viewtifulkye

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:16 pm
-suddenly a ring of fire surrounded a small area but quickly went out.A figure stood there.-

"Did somebody say my name?"

-Aruko stood there with a cloud of smoke surrounding his feet.-

"Rest, huh? Like I said before,good idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:11 pm
eek "Whoa! Where'd you come from? ...But anyways, I say we rest. What about you guys?" Darz looked at the group.

"I don't really care." Clar said. He walked to a spot and sat down as the group conversed.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:23 pm
"Mmm.." Sabrina mumbled as she put her back against a tree and took out some dried fruit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:17 pm
Darz watched as Clar and Sabrina sat down. "...I'm taking that as a yes..."  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:33 am
"I really don't care what we do" Shizume said still clutching the bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:48 am
"I guess it's decided then. We'll get some rest." Clar got up and waited for further directions on where to go.

"Now then, where to go?" Darz started looking for a good resting place.  

viewtifulkye

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:21 pm
not that far away, a girl named Serene lurked in the shadows, watching Clar, Dar, Shizume and Sabrina looking for a place to rest. Serene watched them curiously, wondering if they'll ever find somewhere to rest. I wonder if they sense me at all....... Serene wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:10 pm
Darz saw a hotel behind one of the buildings. "Hey, you guys. There's a hotel over there." As he started to turn around, he saw a girl standing a little distance away.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:29 pm
Sabrina looked up and blinked at the hotel.
"Since when was there a hotel here? That's strange..." Sabrina said as she scanned the area.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:59 pm
Srene ducked behind a tree, blushing, "crap, they saw me...." she mumbled softly. Serene, usually very shy and self-concious, had this feeling that she wanted to jump out and boldy run up to them and say hello, but held back because she was afraid of being rejected.....again  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games