Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:37 pm
"Man i'm hungry I'm going to get some ramen" Said Itachi "Seeya" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:40 pm
Sakura whipped around as she saw Itachi walk in the door, but then spotteed the man around the corner ready to pounce on Itachi as he came tgrough the door. but when Sakura tried to warn Itachi of the intruder, she was swept away, kidnapped and drugged so she'd fall unconcious and blacked out, still being carried away by her kidnapper.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:44 pm
"Don't even bother pouncing on me and the man who is dragging the drugged girl in the bag should stop what he's doing before the hokage and the entire anbu kill him" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:48 pm
the guy swiftly dragged Sakura away and brought her to orochimaru.
I did as you asked m'lord.....what are you gonna do with the girl?
Good work, Kilaru, just take her to the bedchambers to let her wake up, then I will reveal my true plan.....
Yes, m'lord

then the man pinked up Sakura and carried her to the bedchambers, instructing the servants to watch over her and report to Orochimaru when she woke up.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:50 pm
"Hey Naruto I think orochimaru really doesn't like you cause I think he just kidnapped sakura" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:54 pm
((I wish the person who is playing Naruto was on now...wanna be the substitute for now? I'm not really a good Naruto........))

Sakura was still knocked out cold, lying in the bedchambers in Orochimarus layer.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:56 pm
"What orochimaru kidnapped sakura damn Well I will sound the jounins and the anbu and that includes you to itachi" Said Naruto
"Thanks" Said ITachi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:05 pm
Sakura finally woke up, but slowly. "w-where am I? what is this place??"

one of the servants heard her and quickly ran and got Orochimaru. M'LORD! SHE IS AWAKE! what do you want me to do> shall I bring her in?

Orochimaru looked at the slave strangely. "No, I want her to stay in there...OF COURSE I WANT HER OUT HERE! just dress her in some decent clothes first......"
"Yes, m'lord" The Servant replied as he went to attend to sakura. when he walked into the servant chambers, he summoned one of the woman maids and told her to get the girl ready and have her out by orochimaru promptly. the maid quickly bowed and briskly walked to the young girls room to get her ready.

"They are coming soon....."Orochimaru said to himself darkly, but quietly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:06 pm
"Alright every body knows whats going on dismissed now go and bring back" Said Naruto  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:11 pm
Sakura then dressed in the green knee length kimono that was layed out for her, and once she walked out to Orochimaru, she was frightened.
"w-what do you want with me?" she asked bitterly, but frightened at the same time. Orochimaru chuckled and replied,

"oh, my dear, I'm luring them here with you, then my real plan to destroy the leaf village will be put into action....." He chickled evilly after that, and let Sakura sit there with a angry look on her face. "YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!" she shouted at Orochimaru.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:14 pm
"OK Send THe fastest messenger bird we have to all of our allies tell them orochimaru is going to attack kanoha again" Said Naruto  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:35 pm
"Yes, thats right, come and get your precious girlfriend back Naruto...." Sakura just glared at him. "HEY I RESENT THAT YOU BIG OVERGROWN SNAKE!" Orochimaru just hissed at her and knocked her against the wall, using his "magic powers" "just say that again, little wench, and I WILL KILL YOU!" then he let go of her and Sakura fell to the floor gasping for breath.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:09 am
"Well guys lets get going to his closest base and from then on you listen to me" Said Itachi loudly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:02 pm
"Alright we're here I want sqauds of sixes three Anbu three jounin one captian in every group ok now lets get going" Said Itachi quitely
"Alright now lets go heres the team I require any two of the best anbu and I need kakashi,gai,and kurenai in my team now spread out if you find anything radio me" Said Itachi  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:33 pm
Sakura layed there, sprawled on the floor in a heap, and then looked up at Orochimaru with an evil glare. "what do you want with me? what are you going to do with me after you take away our village?" she said bitterly and with contempt.

"after I destroy your precious village......."Orochimaru said with an evil glint in his eyes, "I will take you as my own and you will be my bride and obey me! either that, or I'll kill you. he said, kind of taunting, but yet sounded really serious. then he went up to Sakura and grabbed her chin and putting his face close to hers, he hissed."my,my your a pretty flower, arn't you my dear Sakura? You will make a beautiful bride of mine!" He said chuckling heartily.

"I WOULD NEVER MARRY YOU! YOU LOATHESOME COWARD! YOUR EVEN DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT!" Sakura yelled at him and spat in his face. then Orochimaru threw her on the floor so hard it knocked her unconcious, and she lyed there until her saviours could recue her from this horrible fate Orochimaru has set upon her.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games