Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Lesser Known Goals Of The Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:16 pm
To decide on a favorite color.

Wait, too late.

AAAAHH!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:57 pm
To trick the bridge keeper into tossing himself into the pit of doom.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:04 pm
To spend too much money on pyrotechnics so that the end of the quest is anticlimactic.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:54 pm
To play that stupid music during the intermission.  

Durza the Shade

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:43 pm
To make a guild nammed "Galactic Empire: The Official Stawars guild" and to put in that guild a thread called "Lesser Known Goals of the Empire"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:16 pm
To switch their car insurance to geico and save 15% in 15 minutes.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:04 pm
To finallky get an Angelic Halo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:41 pm
to catch Lucky, and his lucky charms.  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:43 am
to put an end to the trix rabbits cereal and yogurt stealing ways once and for all using a crack team of imperial storm comandos, a carrot, and a disintegrator rifle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:30 am
To force a hapless temp and a pair of robots to watch B movies on a dogbone shapped space station in a vain attempt at crushing the aforementioned temp's will.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:28 pm
To utilise new psychological will-breaking techniques with the help of a woman named Kayako and her son, Toshio. ((I'm sorry, but they just scare the spit outta me eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:55 pm
Cale Darksun
To force a hapless temp and a pair of robots to watch B movies on a dogbone shapped space station in a vain attempt at crushing the aforementioned temp's will.

((first, its not b movies, its c movies, and two, there were two hapless temps, not one, and three robots watched the movies, though only two were in the theater. and it wasn't about crushing will, as much as a test to see if it would be an effective weapon to subjucate the world. AHEM.))

To go, where, no man, has, gone, before.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:28 pm
((settle down Nelo. there was only one temp being forced to watch the films at a time and besides, I doubt many people give a vrelt's a** about Gypsy or Cambot, let alone the mysterious voice. Now settle your a** down. cripes. can't do a joke without a damn zelot jumping on my case like an Alien facehugger. confused There is no emotion Nelo. There is peace.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:30 pm
((Hey, don't compare me to a facehugger. I don't rape people's faces. I sure as hell don't give anyone a face full of alien wing wong either. And I was doing what I call "Jest a la Nerd". *pushes up glasses, as they fall back down* eesh... *pushes up glasses as they fall back down* now i need my asthma medication *pulls respirator out from under pocket protector* eesh...

seriously, If i wanted to be a zealot, i'd say that mike and joel actually watched a movie together during one episode.))

To jump off a cliff while being chased by half naked women.

((I hope someone gets that ref))  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:46 pm
(I get it xd )
To terroize the British Isles by using a laser desgined to turn normal people into kilted, red bearded scotsmen.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games