Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:29 pm
after this last ninja...fallen will be down for the count...i hope we killed some of his ninja...11 more minutes till his certain destruction

::edit:: i think we did kill some of his ninja... because the first time i attacked...my ninja had taken some damage...however now that they have brought health kits with them...on this next trip they were unharmed lol...so i suppose we did take out some of them

5 minutes till his demise  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:45 pm
Hm... I can see nothing... maybe it's just because I haven't been on since Sunday? Seriously squall, last time I checked I'd nearly lost you on the scoreboard since I keep on doing missions and you kept on raiding and slandering people but you're right underneath me now o_O Only 30 fame or so behind... apparantly five days is a long time to be away from Shadw Ways...  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:50 pm
Vicious-Loner
Hm... I can see nothing... maybe it's just because I haven't been on since Sunday? Seriously squall, last time I checked I'd nearly lost you on the scoreboard since I keep on doing missions and you kept on raiding and slandering people but you're right underneath me now o_O Only 30 fame or so behind... apparantly five days is a long time to be away from Shadw Ways...
lol it is indeed..but you dont see anything? cause you went down to 1707 or somethin...or maybe i just forgot you were there already...ahh well...better safe than having a new grudge... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:38 pm
True 3nodding

How's Kazegakure doing? Cactus's ninjas got so lousy stats and nearly no money at all sweatdrop I almost wish one could trade stuff and money between the clans so I could give some of Tsukikage's stuff to Cactus so it could do better missions...  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:47 pm
lol i hear ya..and kazegakure is at 530 fame or somethin...they'll be able to help out soon...and kazegakure also isnt doing aswell as hayabusa did...but i think its cause they lack training lol and speaking of kazegakure... i just reread the rules...and saw that we are only supposed to have one account...i think we broke that rule... sweatdrop crap...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:12 pm
Well, they're not checking the e-mail accounts for doublettes nor verification so I can't see how they're going to avoid it. I have both my accounts on the same adress and I never got a warning that that adress already had an account. We might not be supposed to have multiple accounts but they're not doing anything to stop us so it's inevitable it happens.  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:46 pm
5 days off of shadowways is a long time, heck, I was gone for three days once and Rangers got ahead of me o.O; speaking of rangers, he slander me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:26 pm
Eva Edin
5 days off of shadowways is a long time, heck, I was gone for three days once and Rangers got ahead of me o.O; speaking of rangers, he slander me sweatdrop
grr...soon zephiel (i really love that title...rofl) is going to regret ever messing with ya...i just want revenge on him so bad...for what he did to my ninja! he will pay! stressed  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:03 pm
back in the day he brag about his ninjas being over 100hp, so now, I don't know o.O: I can safely assume his over 200hp. My ninjas doesn't have good hp -.-; but are my stats good enough?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:35 pm
ninja no slander today ninja  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:05 pm
sorry i didnt answer earlier...i was gone for today... sweatdrop but it was worth it... i went snowboarding! biggrin biggrin biggrin though...every inch of my body aches...it was well worth it...i also got the FFU box set biggrin my dad is so rich... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:07 pm
oh and since "zephiel" bragged so much about his ninja...im guessing mine are about the strength of his...when he was bragging...however...if i train them more...as i go up...i should be able to get my ninja stronger...im sure his ninja have kinda low stats though...at least for their level sweatdrop i hope i can be of more help soon...but in the meantime... i'll keep havik, fallen, and daygons (cause that b*****d attacked me!) down 3nodding  

squalltheknight

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:09 pm
Very fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:21 pm
Doom_Doctor
Very fun! biggrin
yes indeed! biggrin oh and vicious...right now im exactly 1 fame behind you at this moment xd thats strangly funny  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:30 am
Not any more, now you're 14 ahead... but I'm focusing a lot on getting my strongest ninjas a lot of hp while getting the weaker ones good stats before training them 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff