Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:42 am

"Sure It has nothing to do with that Shakaku" Said Gaara laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:49 am

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:50 am
"THats Right" SAid Gaara laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:55 am
Serene yawned and started to wake up. and then she disappeared.

Serene streatched and yawned and sat up in bed, and then remembered the night before and her first kiss with gaara and blushed..."oh...my..god..I actually kissed him!" Serene said, blushing madly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:51 am
"Well your awake beautiful" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:33 pm
"So how did you sleep" Asked Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:15 pm
Serene looked at him and smiled. "I slept fine..........I'm still a little tired though....probably because I just woke up....." she then yawned and streatched a little. "I will be back Gaara, I'm gonna go quickly shower and change.......but if you want to, we can go somewhere after breakfast." then she went up to him, put her hand on his and asked. "so....do you have any idea where you would like to go? I'll let you decide today." then she smiled and grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom to shower.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:17 pm
"Nah you decide" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:24 pm
from the doorway Serene looked back at Gaara, "no, you decide, I really don't know what Konoha has to offer, so I guess maybe we can decide together?" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:26 pm
"Well if we don't know what Konoha has to offer who better to ask than Choji" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:41 pm
"okay, yah, well, can you go ask him while I get ready?? I'll make breakfast as soon as I'm done." at that, she shut the door to her bathroom and steppd into the warmth of a hit shower, the water beating on her back. she breathed in and enjoyed the warmth. "wow...its been a while since I've enjoyed something this nice......" then she got out and dried off and dressed in a light pink Kimono with gold sakura blossems around the border. the kimono went to the top of her knees, and had gold ribbon that flowed from the back. she then pinned her silky hair into a tight bun and put in some chinese design-looking chopsticks.the chopstick were also pink and gold and had a couple Sakura blossem designs on them. she then applied some clear lipgloss, then headed out of the bathroom, carefully floding her pajamas and putting them in her dresser drawer. then she descended the stairs and as she did she saw Gaara staring at her. "hello again, Gaara..." she said really sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:43 pm
*mega nosebleed again*
"I will go ask him right now" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:52 pm
"Hey i'm back lets go get some dumplings" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:55 pm
**haha..yah..I'm pretty good at describing things!!^-^**

Serene smiled at Gaara, "sure, but when I came here I came across these really pretty japanese gardens....wanna go there next?" she asked. "It's really pretty, a bridge to a little island and everything!" she said excitedly, eyes lighting up. "oh! that reminds me! we should take a trip sometime! I've always wanted to go around to other parts of the country!" she said smiling.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:57 pm
"Ok it's a date" Said Gaara  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games