Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:34 pm
*looks at Mizuumi* "are you ok?" Alkaid asked Mizuumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:17 pm
"No. A-Atekeru....He's gone and it's my fault." Tears fell down her cheeks as she answered Reks and Alkaid.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Didn't he say that wenever he dies, his dark spirit comes and brings him back?! Reks thought. "It's alright.... He'll come back!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:01 pm
Mizuumi nodded, taking a deep breath and drying her face off. If I keep crying like this she will come back and I don't think she'll want to go back. She stood up and noticed the girl and bowed. "Sorry, about that. I'm Mizuumi."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:06 pm
Reks noticed the girl to, tipping his headband to her. "I'm Reks"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:33 pm
"Greetings. My name is Alkaid" she said as she introduced her self. "Its ok Mizuumi"  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:01 pm
"Hey." Reks said, sitting down. it was getting dark. "Oh! Tomarrows the team selections!" Reks yelled, running home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:46 pm
Yuuhi stood in Reks way. "You can't leave this way." She coughed. "You have to leave out that way to return to your village." She pointed at the oppposite side of the vast land. "When you enter this place, the surroundings change outside. I did that to make sure people who do not belong do not stay." She smiled and coughed.  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:35 pm
Reks didn't believe her, just walking past her. "Ha! Like that would trick me!" Reks laughed. He disapeared into the forest. About ten minutes later, he returned to the girl. "What way did you say again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:43 pm
Yuuhi looked at him, suprised that he came out. "H-how far did you go in?" She looked at him up and down. Normally if someone went in after 5 minutes they would be covered in scratches and cuts. He's....different. Not like regular people.  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:00 pm
Mizuumi had watched Reks. He...survived? I knew he smelt different. He's not like Yuuhi and this other girl, he's more like you and me yet he's still a little different. So you mean like a....demon? That's what I smell. She looked at Reks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:54 am
"Were... Do I go?" Reks asked again, rubbing his chest were his seal was. Damn.... Why won't this thing settle down? He thought. "Oh.... about a mile or two... why?"  

Batjesusman

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:00 pm
"A-A mile?" Yuuhi looked him up and down again and noticed him rubbing his chest. "That way." She answered pointing in the opposite direction. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:11 pm
"Oh.... yeah I'm fine." He said, stopping rubbing his chest and starting to walk in the other direction. "Thanks."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:57 pm
Atekeru suddenly appeared from the eastern side, sweating. "Hey... sorry I took so long to get here. A kunai hit me in the foot at the entrance of this place... and I tried calling you.. but you were too ahead to hear me. And plus.. these injuries on my leg from a previous battle didn't help. By the way, my name is Sinn Uchiha. What's your names?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games