Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

x STRUMPET

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:28 pm
Hi there, I'm Britney wink Hmm, well, of course, I'm a twilight fan. I read Twilight back in 2005, and now its all Popular. But yeahh. I cant wait till Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun comes out heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:28 am
Hey! I'm the Great Chandiddy... well atleast until I can figure out a way to change my username to Gekka. But anyway, it seems like I'm the newest one here (I just got accepted this morning). Right now I'm in tenth grade but I first read Twilight two years ago, I think. No one really reccomended the book to me. I just randomly picked it up of the shelves at my library... and the rest as they say is history. By the end of the book I was in LOVE!! Edward is definitely my favorite charecter followed by none other than Bella herself. But anyway Twilight and New Moon are my two of my most favorite books ever. And currently, I'm bugging my friend to let me borrow her copy of Eclipse. I can't wait until the other books come out either.
toodles
TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON ROCK! xd

Gekka101

The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:11 pm
sup everyone? its me! i was the turkey all along. lol, nevermind. im weasle. Eclipse was the best book! EVER!!! it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!! I hate jacob. alot. i hate his guts. HES HORRIBLE!! if he has a problem with edward, hes gotta go. no questions asked. end of story. bye! no ones gonna miss you!!!! i wanted to punch him SOOO BAD!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:28 pm
hi, i'm sydney(or syd, i don't care), i love twilight and i'm reading new moon. i really like edward but i, like, love emmett. he's so kool. i'm not a big fan of jasper. i know he means well, but he does overdo it sometimes. alice is a good character but she's not my favorite because she is to happy all the time and i'm a bit gothic. rosalie seems really close to how i would act if bella had come into my house and she was as different as she was to the cullens.  

Eternal Night 27

Anima Bella

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Hello all.

The names Sabrina, and I've been a fan of Twilight for a while now.
these books are so amazing.
Edward is like... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:00 pm
4laugh hello everyone my name is kkiki t and i am totally and entirely in love with twilght,new moon,eclipse heart heart and i will be totally and entirely in love with breaking dawn and midnight sun heart heart i dont know about anyone else but i cant wait for them to come out whee heart heart 4laugh ........i have too many things that i am interested in to say right now 4laugh  

KKIKI T

celestial_dream77

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:54 am
hi I'm stephanie, I read twilight last year when my friend introduced it to me,and I loved it! heart I own twilight,new moon,and eclipse and am excited to get midnight sun and breaking dawn when they come out biggrin I'm a big Edward cullen fan! and I'm also into anime and manga. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Hello, I am Sam. (:

Hmm...a bit about myself...I obviously love Twilight. I have had an obsession with vampires even before I read Twilight. Lalala. I love to read/watch manga/anime. ex: DN Angel, FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach and a few more I can't think of at the moment. I'm trying to get into Innocent Venus and Air or whatever it's called, but one only has so much free time... razz . I'll read about any book I pick up. Anddddd I like rock bands my favorites currently are My Chemical Romance, Sick Puppies, Evanescence, Mindless Sulf Indulgence, andFamily Force 5. (:

Um yeah. I think I'm done. razz  

Hanone_x

katana06

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:44 am
I'm katana06 (or na-chan). I've been a huge Twilight fan ever since the first book came out^^ I like anime an manga: X/1999, FMA, Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Clover etc. (and water...I love lakes, oceans, and puddles.) I'm a Edward fan and a Jasper fan mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:42 pm
Hello to all. My name is Molly. I read Twilight after my firend had read it and did a report on it. She said I would love it and I did. Now I'm addicticed. 4laugh heart  

m a d a m _m a s c a r a

M i s s M e l o d i i

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:23 pm
Hiyooo, my name is Melody/Mel & i've been reading Twilight since `06.
But I couldn't get my hands on New Moon yet. Reading twilight once was so amazing I had to read it 7 more times.

i like 2 reeedd. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:27 pm
My name is purple_freak15, but you can call me purple or freak, or even "hey you!" I'm a big fan of the Twilight books and own all three (including a signed copy of the first). I got into the books last christmas when my cousin gave me my signed copy and have been hooked ever since. As hobbies I like to read, write, play violin, and play with my beagles and cats. That's pretty much it, so if you want to get to know me better or ask questions about me just give me a PM and I'll be glad to talk to you.  

purple_freak15

violin girl16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:12 pm
Hello, my name is violin girl16. I've read all three of the Twilight books and absolutly love them so I decided to join this guild. I'm 15 and enjoy reading a good book, playing my vioin, writing stories about pretty much anything, and playing with my puppies. That's pretty much if, so I hope to see you all around.
~Violin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 pm
Hey hey! My name's Richelle, but everyone just calls me Rickie or Rix!

I am in LOVE with the Twilight series! I finished reading Eclipse a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop crying towards the end!!! Stephanie Meyer is... well to put it simply... brilliant!
heart  

RixiePixie

shibo36

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:14 pm
Hey, I'm Dusk. I got the book sometime before school started where I live. I actually loved it. I don't read books that much so this is pretty much a first for me.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games