Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:35 pm
''Can I just go to hell now? I wanna meet Cerburus! They say is the hottess down there. And most people come back, good behivoer. The pack ventured down to hades, pasting the River Styx, she saw a pretty cool sight. Cerburus seeing her seemed to eyeball her as if she looked preety. He stayed at her side not trying to rip here. ''Now now, some one like you shouldn't be down here. What's the reason?'' He asked confused in a husky voice. ''To see you.'' Estelluna flirted lighty. ''I could go with you, you seem my type I can read you like a map. Here come with me, I et you out, and I'll join.'' He ripped his shakles off and snook out with her, and the others. They made quick progress, becoming good friends quickly.

Escaping from Paradise, since it wasn't needed now, they slipped into the real world. They flopped on the beach, landing atop Cerburus's back. Then they spoted someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:05 pm
Rachel, Karissa, and the Cullens raced back into town. Edward, in the lead, immediately veered towards the Cullen's house to see Bella. The other Cullens stopped to talk once more with Rachel and Karissa before heading home. "We'll see you again? Both of you?" Esme questioned. "Sure. But I think we all need to get a little rest and relaxation first." agreed Karissa. And so the rest of the Cullens left, and Karissa and Rachel headed more towards the centre of town. "You go to Forks High School, don't you?" asked Karissa. Rachel nodded. "Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow in school - assuming it isn't sunny. My place is this way," Karissa said, excusing herself. She walked normally through the door to her basement, and then rushed into the washroom for a much-needed shower.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:55 am
After saying goodbye to the Cullens, Rachel marvelled at today, and how it had played out. She was looking forward to going to school tomorrow, a rare occurence. As it had played out, she either had a Cullen or Karissa in each class, that was going to make things much more interesting.
When she reached home she showered, and everything, but then she had nothing to do, so she ran over to Karissa's house to see what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:25 pm
The night seemed to go by quickly for her, heading tp school, forgetting everythong, but Paradise. She was joyful happy the once a month blood lust was over. She ran to school, Cerburus following along as human form. Eating quickly something caught her eye, while in the Caf.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:46 pm
Karissa and Rachel ended up spending the night chatting in her living room. They were surprised by the sound of "kids their age" going to school - they hadn't realized they'd been talking so long. Karissa gave Rachel a ride to school in her blue Venturi Fetish. They both had English and Math in the morning, so they ended up heading to the cafeteria together as well. "Gross. Sloppy Joes." Rachel pulled a face. "Hm, I used to love these things when I was human." Karissa mused. "The only part I hated was that I could never eat it cleanly - I always made a mess." "Well, you won't be making a mess today," said Rachel dryly. Karissa nodded. It had been so long since she'd eaten human food - unlike some, she'd never tried again after being changed. She'd quickly accepted that she was a vampire, and that blood was her only meal then. Karissa turned suddenly to Rachel. "How were you changed? I don't believe you've ever said."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:57 pm
Yawning then Estelluna looked up seeing two girls chatting. Her and her brother Ezradell sat there, and Kiba, Cerburus looking at the girls. ''Hey! You can sit here.'' He echoed. Patting the seat. Estelluna quickly took a bite of her packed lunch. Some others would hate. Ribs, and leftover bone with some meat. She nibbled at it, enjoying it.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Not hearing, or not caring, Karissa and Rachel sat down at a table on the far side of the cafeteria. Karissa noted that the Cullens were away, as was Bella - they probably weren't sure of the safety of the wolves also being at school. Idly, Karissa stared at the freshmans who, unknowingly, had sat at the Cullen's usual table today. Then she turned her head around again to wait for Rachel's answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:10 pm
She grimced at the girl, ad looked at her ribs. Eaten all, the juice leftover, she blew it in their directions. ''Well, Cerburus, might as well go see 'um. You've never seen humans, er.. coldys before? Go check it.'' He darted to them, excited. ''Hey, I noticed you over there. Do you want anything?'' He asked kindly.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:56 pm
Karissa stared at the newcomer, a little annoyed because she hadn't got Rachel's answer yet. But when she recognized that he wasn't one of the ones who'd attacked her before, she relaxed minisculy. "I'm sorry?" she asked, trying to be polite.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:59 pm
''Yeah, do you need anything?'' Cerburus asked politely. He smiled quickly then looked at her strangley. Somethig was familiar about her. He pushed back his black hair and smiled again, this time exposing some gums.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:12 pm
"No, I think we're fine, aren't we, Rachel?" Karissa said sweetly, turning to her friend. "Have we met before?" she added cordially, turning back to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:20 pm
''Don't know, looks like it though. Didn't I see you in a firey place?'' He asked sweetly grinning. ''Names, well, you just call me Cer.'' He told her. He turned to look at Estelluna happily. Then back to them.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:43 pm
"Fiery?" Karissa repeated, confused. "Do you have any idea what he was talking about?" she asked Rachel. Rachel shrugged, "Do you think he's a werewolf too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:46 pm
''No, uh... what do I mean by firey? Maybe we met in a place of fire, like a volcano or something.''He told them. ''Uh, I can here you, I'm not a werewolf.'' He whispered and winked.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:35 pm
Karissa winced. Evidently wolves and...other creatures had sharp hearing too. Since she knew he could hear her now, she looked straight across the cafeteria to the table where this new boy was sitting. "I've never been to a volcano." she stated quietly.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games