Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadesFireMJ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:44 pm
I HATED the power rangers. Even at four, I knew they were the shittiest special effects ever known to man.

I heart ed the turtles though. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! TURTLES IN THE HALF-SHELL, TURTLE POWER!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:59 pm
i remember watching TNMNT vs. Power Rangers once..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:13 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
i remember watching TNMNT vs. Power Rangers once..

I don't remember...

Lol, sometimes I watch TNMNT with my lttle brother...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:02 pm
It was damn good! It was gang vs. gang--not good vs. evil. It was bad vs. bad--but one side was SO MUCH FRIGGIN COOLER than the other. Plus, there were no morals to the stories--other than "If you have an enemy, kick his a**."

Ahh, the good old days. Before everything had to have a message...

OMG everyone born between a certain year in the 80's and a certain year in the very, very early 90's can sing the Inspector Gadget theme song--have you noticed?

Do do do do do--
INSPECTOR GADGET
Do do do do do
DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  

JadesFireMJ

Flamer42

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:09 pm
JadesFireMJ
It was damn good! It was gang vs. gang--not good vs. evil. It was bad vs. bad--but one side was SO MUCH FRIGGIN COOLER than the other. Plus, there were no morals to the stories--other than "If you have an enemy, kick his a**."

Ahh, the good old days. Before everything had to have a message...

OMG everyone born between a certain year in the 80's and a certain year in the very, very early 90's can sing the Inspector Gadget theme song--have you noticed?

Do do do do do--
INSPECTOR GADGET
Do do do do do
DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wow this has gotten off topic...wait, was there ever a topic?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:02 pm
lol...not that I know of...  

JadesFireMJ

Peter Tosh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:18 pm
hey why arent there any rp threads? like a ship yard? i could make a ship yard topic and run it. or maybe a good guy topic so the bad guys hav someone to fight?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:30 pm
Peter Tosh
hey why arent there any rp threads? like a ship yard? i could make a ship yard topic and run it. or maybe a good guy topic so the bad guys hav someone to fight?

hi, are you new to the guild? Im your friendly Grand Admiral, Frozenphoenix32, human-cyborg relatio..nevermind.

sry about that im wierd like that.

regarding the RP, we are in the process of opening the main RP called Chronicles of the Galactic Civil War. It's not complete, but you can check out the thread. We are also plnning a Mos Eisly Cantina thread, RPIng the cantina life (not the actual thread called Mos Eisley Cantina..)  

FrozenPhoenix32

Peter Tosh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:22 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Peter Tosh

hi, are you new to the guild? Im your friendly Grand Admiral, Frozenphoenix32, human-cyborg relatio..nevermind.

sry about that im wierd like that.

regarding the RP, we are in the process of opening the main RP called Chronicles of the Galactic Civil War. It's not complete, but you can check out the thread. We are also plnning a Mos Eisly Cantina thread, RPIng the cantina life (not the actual thread called Mos Eisley Cantina..)
ok....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:32 am
ON behalf of the GAs, i apologize for not having the RP up yet. Our main-man, Nelowulf is working as hard as he can to get you this experience. Your patience will be worth it.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:26 am
Happy Saint Patricks Day! blaugh
No, Merry Christmas!
Erm, Happy Halloween...
OH, ya, Happy Thankgiving  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:05 pm
....Happy Thanksgiving.  

Flamer42

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:22 pm
Okay guys, i need to talk to yall...

I know the guild is anxious over everything we have planned, and all that im having to do, like the RP.

I do have bad news....

Mother ******** my internet over, and now AOL is my main source of connection, so im sortof slow, not to mention restricted in the guild. I will try getting everythign running as fast as i can, but im also pretty much banned from teh cpu as mom "tries" to "fix" this thing.... plans are in progress to beat her and get a new tower....

now the good news:

Drinks are on the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:23 pm
NEW:

Even better news, the cpu is now fixed!

and we are getting right on it! expect the rp to begin in a couple of days.

after the raffle is finished, we will all figure out who is force sensitive...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:32 pm
*chugs free drink* Happy Ssshanksgiving! *hic*  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games