Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:24 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Why so many?" she wondered. "Whoever made this place had a lot of time on their hands." And then, after considering the thought she wondered if maybe it was someone like them who made it. She followed closely behind, and concentrated on where he was leading her, trying not to let her thoughts side track her again.
He chuckled, "We'll get out, don't worry." He looked up, then, the air feeling open, thin. "It's going to rain, soon," he said quietly.

She looked happy at the thought of rain. "That's the best kind of weather," she said. And then her eyes looked micheivious and a little dangerous at the same time.
Her expression intrigued him, "Oh? Why's that?" He could feel the dampness in the air; it had already begun to rain not far from their location.

Her lips curved upwards into a perfect smile, and she giggled. "It's a secret," she told him.
He raised and eyebrow. "Alright." He smiled as they continued on. Almost suddenly, a massive amount of tapping came from above them, the rain hitting the leaves of the trees. The rain never hit them, however, as he had the trees move their creaking branches to catch the drops as they passed underneath.

She listened to the sound of the storm. It made her happy. Rain always did, but that wasn't why she liked it so much. "Hey," she said. "You lied to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:39 pm
Karissa finally found the perfect place. It was a nice little townhouse, just at the edge of the town. One bedroom, a foyer, living room, bathroom, and a kitchen with an island built in. Not that she'd be using the kitchen much, but the built-in island pleased her. Karissa's family had had one of those in her old home. She moved all her stuff into the bedroom, including a desk, since the room would double as an office. She'd just finished, and changed into a new set of clothes, when dawn broke on Monday morning. "School," she thought, smiling for the first time at the prospect.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Rachel watched as the vampire unpacked her things, she felt like she was stalking, but hey, if she went to introduce herself now, what harm could it be? She ran up to the apartment and knocked on the door, not knowing what to expect as an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Karissa stiffened, then putting aside the box she held, walked to her front door. "Hello?" she asked, opening the door.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:51 pm
"Hi." Said Rachel............Crap, she had no idea what to say now....
"Um, I was just in the neighbourhood, and I heard that somebody was moving in, just thought I'd um, say hi. Are you going to Forks High School? That's where I'm going, I start on Monday...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:04 pm
Karissa stared. Here was clearly another vampire like herself, but she was rambling. Karissa couldn't understand what she was trying to say. "Isn't that what the movie characters always say?" she asked, saying the first thing that come to mind in response to this girl's words.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:13 pm
"Ya, I guess it is.....My cover's blown isn't it?" She didn't need an answer, she knew she completely gave it away. "How weird did I sound?" She giggled at herself, she could be sooo stupid at times.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Karissa relaxed a bit. "You did sound kind of silly. I thought you might just be an extremely young vampire, but your eyes aren't red."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:17 pm
"I was fairly young when I was changed.......I never really got past that awkward teenage phase, it comes out more often than I'd like it to. But, actually no, I believe I'm actually somewhere around 81, so no, I'm definitely not young in that way. Are you living here all on your own?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:41 pm
"Yes. So you're 81? Hm...I'm actually younger than you then. I'm 45." Karissa said, amused.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:13 pm
Laurence sits in a tree drawing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:52 pm
Name:Zexnia West
School:Forks high school
Race:Vampire
About:Zexnia is from Ancient Greece. Her Mother died giving birth to her and her father died when they moved to Italy durning the Black plage. She was changed by Aro, when she ran away from the hospital with the plage. She went back to Greece to finish school but the people around her started to get suspicous about why she hasn't aged for so many years, so every fifty years she has to move around to different high schools, till finaly she came to Forks, where people don't pay much attention to others.
She lives alone in a mansion she calls 'West', located west of Forks.
Appearence:White straight long hair that thouch her hips.
Eyes:gold mix w/ light gry
when hungry: red apples
height:5 foot 1 in 1/2
Power:Makes the mind cause physical pain to the body. (like Jane's power)
weakness: being alone with someone.
Likes:to read books , to draw, to dance, to sing, to act, to hunt, fast cars and nice cars, to play music, to watch movies, model, white roses, talking with friends, snow and rain , warm blood, red apples and dawn.  

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:38 am
Zexnia got up from her black sofa and gracefully walked across her living room to the kitchen. She grabbed a red apple from her glass table and sat down and ate it. Even though it has no taste the colors attract her. She finished the apple and gracefully walked up stirs to her room and pulled out a dark long black jean pants with silver chains crossing across her pants in a X. Then she pulled out a white long sleeve shirt and placed it on her bed. She pulled out a pair of black sneakers and placed them at the foot of her bed. She turned around and walked to her computer and search the web for most popular style for young teen. She took notes once again to make sure she got the right stuff that every teen wears since style changes every year. She shut her computer off and walked over to her bathroom, she took a quick shower and put on her cloths then she put on her silver cross earings. She walked up to her huge wall mirror and tried to focus a happy smile. She then practice how to meet new people, first she said.

"Hi, my name is Zexnia and I am a foreign exchanged student" She shook head.
"Hello, my name is Zexnia, I am new to this very small town of forks" She shook her head again.
"I am Zexnia" she said in a soft voice with a bow "I am delighted to meet all of you" She smiled .

"I like that one" She picked up her book bag and swiftly but gracefully walked down stirs and out the front door. She walked to her garage and stepped into her Porshe Carrera GT. She drove to Forks high really fast, and parked her car next to a tree. She stepped out of the car and examine from a distance how small the buildings are and compared them to houses . She walked over to the office and picked up a schedule she took one glance at the paper then put it in her bag. She walked out of the office and to a nice grassy area where there was bench, so she sat down with her head promp back looking at the gry clouds in the sky.

(Im sorry but that car looks so nice and sorry for the long post, the rest will be short sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:15 am
Rachel smiled at Karissa, amused that it should turn out this way.
"Well, you are, in a way older than I am, you had the human time to mature, that matters a bit more. Besides, my childhood was taken away from me, what can I say, I'm reliving it."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:21 am

Name: Rose, known as Rose of Thorns

School(if one): Forks High

Race: demon

Age(looks and true): 19, really 83

About: When Rose Of Thorns was a child, her family died out, filled with hate, she kills people who mock her. She is also a depressed, and somewhat emo. Does cut herself.

Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eyes: Red

when hungry: Black(when her blood lust is near)

height: 6'7
Power(if vamp, if somthing else ask first): Can spit molten lava

weakness: Church, Daylight, Love, Anger will set her off to kill

likes: depressed music, killing, nightime, scaring little kids.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games