Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Alessandra finally managed to find Raine in the garden. "Guess what? Aysel is going to be staying with us now. She's working for Arianna as her librarian." "Really?" asked Raine laughing. It was preposterous to think of - Aysel had admitted she wasn't completely human, yet she was going to be working in a house full of vampires, as a librarian of all things.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:34 am
Aysel smiled at the excitment.
"She said i can move in tomorrow, so tomorrow we go get my stuff. The only furniture i own is a bookshelf and bedside table so if you guys want to go furniture shopping now or wait til torow that's fine. I was thinking that if we wait til tomorrow, some of you girls can get my things while i go with the others for furniture shopping," Aysel suggested.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:36 am
"How about we go today so then you can actually have a bed to sleep on" Arianna suggested. "I'll take you shopping today if you want, or we could wait til tomorrow, your choice" ARianna offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:37 am
Mirri laughed, as if it would take more than one of them to get her stuff.
"I think that if you give me five minutes, then I can find your stuff and bring it back here. Then we can go furniture shopping whenever we want!" Mirri wasn't worried about Aysel knowing about their unnatural strength, she already knew they weren't human.
"I'll head out now, unless you wanted to stay at your Aunt's tonight..."  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:00 am
"Actually, your plan looks much better, but i think it would be better if i came along for my stuff if we go today, is that alright? Besides, i can get you there fast than you can blink," Aysel replied, smiling. As long as they keeps my secret, i can apparate her to the house, she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:11 am
"Have fun you two. When you come back we'll go shopping" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:33 pm
Making an exxagerated YES gesture, Mirri heard exactly what Aysel had said.
"You apparate. I'll run." Aysel started to interrupt. "Don't worry, I'll be there a few seconds after you. Remember, I'm not human either." She winked. Then raced off into the darkness. She met Aysel outside her house, stopping right outside the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:15 pm
"I'd say that was a tie," Aysel smiled as walked to the door and knocked.
"I'll warn you, my aunt hates my guts and thinks that i might use my magic on her, since you seemed to hav noticed that i have odd abilities," she said just as her aint opened the door.
"Hello, Aunt Misty, this is Mirri, one of the friends i made. She's here to help me with my stuff," Aysel's began to stutter as she and Mirri walked into the Mansion.
"Where's my stuff?" Aysel asked as she turned towards her aunt.
"In the backyard but what are-"
"Thanks," She lead Mirri to the giant backyard. Most of the boxes were meium size, filled with figureines, knick-knacks, and other delicate things.
"Be careful with the meium boxes. They each have a symbolon them. Hearts have books, stars are firgureines and knick-knacks. Witches hats contain picrtures and very delicate frames so please be extra careful with those. If you do break anything though, don't worry, i can fix it in half a second," Aysel informed as she touched one of the large boxes. Once had her say, she apprated back to Mirri's backyard and back for the others.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:59 pm
Mirri figured that Aysel could handle the boxes. So she grabbed the bookshelf, and nightable, the biggest things. She noticed that Aysel didn't have a bed, so she would have to use the one in the guest room, it was no problem, all the beds in the house were the same quality, even though none of them were ever used. When they were finished, Mirri pretended to be tired.
"Whew! Now that that's done, how much sleep do you need, because depending on that, we might be able to get some shopping done."

-Is it good to assume that today is Friday?-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:05 pm
-Friday the 13? JK-
"Need any help?" Arianna asked, going outside.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:05 pm
9sure, but i guess u forgot something. i said i only have a bookshelf and a bedside talb, NO DESK! it's alright, anyone can make that mistake, just a tiny reminder)
"I'll be fine, are we all set to go?" she asked looking at the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:23 pm
*edits post* -ok we're good-

"Yup, we're good to go. Where do you want to shop? We have no preference, except Walmart, I don't do Walmart." Mirri smirked, and grinned at Aysel.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:39 pm
"Why don't we go to the mall? That's the best place, because I can't stand Walmart either" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:52 pm
"I just got here so i don't really know what places are in Forks or in like Port Angeles," Aysel shrugged
(do you think maybe at some point in the rp we could all meet Bella and the Cullens for what ever odd reason possible? It feels odd to hav an rp for Twilight and not have Bella and the Cullens in it)  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:52 pm
Laughing, Mirri pulled the girls into her BMW. She pulled out of the driveway and chuckled as Aysel gaped at Mirri's speed.
"Don't worry, enhanced senses." She laughed again. They pulled into the mall, and got out, it was still light out, the whole party thing hadn't lasted long.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games