Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:20 pm
oceanfinger717
Yea thats true. He just seems too much like Naruto...maybe thats why he doesnt seem too Uchiha-ish. *shrug*
Yea.. Or maybe that's part of the future plot line. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:08 pm
Raiva
That's a good observation. I'm thinking the eye will be Obito's gift to Kakashi for becoming a Jounin. We all know Obito's fate.

woah!!! didn't think of that scenario!!!! that's highly probable 3nodding  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:06 am
I had figured that Obito was an Uchiha since rumor has it Kakashi got his eye from his friend...the only name that we had ever heard was Obito so I figured they were friends. Hmmm odd but yes I know what you guys mean about Obito not seeming like and Uchiha.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:09 am
woohoo..i wonder what really happend. and why was orochimaru seem knowledgeable about the shringan that kakashi has? stare  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:13 pm
I figure it's just because he's Orichimaru and knows everything xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:25 pm
Raiva
xd Yea. He's old, yo. xp He's tried to defeat Konoha many(?) times, so I'd imagine that he's had a few run ins with Uchihas. Nevermind Itachi and all. sweatdrop  

xTwisTx

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:21 pm
xTwisTx
Raiva
xd Yea. He's old, yo. xp He's tried to defeat Konoha many(?) times, so I'd imagine that he's had a few run ins with Uchihas. Nevermind Itachi and all. sweatdrop

yeps. plus you gotta remember he's 50 something like tsunade and jiraiya. xd oolldddiiee. he's gots a lotta experience with bad guys too. heh.

oh my. me and my terrble spelling. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:22 pm
Raiva
I had figured that Obito was an Uchiha since rumor has it Kakashi got his eye from his friend...the only name that we had ever heard was Obito so I figured they were friends. Hmmm odd but yes I know what you guys mean about Obito not seeming like and Uchiha.

heh. i thought that a long time ago. i just didnt realize he was a Uchiha. sweatdrop sigh.  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:43 am
oceanfinger717
xTwisTx
Raiva

yeps. plus you gotta remember he's 50 something like tsunade and jiraiya. xd oolldddiiee. he's gots a lotta experience with bad guys too. heh.

oh my. me and my terrble spelling. xp

yeah guess knowledge really does come with age. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:07 pm
oceanfinger717
Raiva

heh. i thought that a long time ago. i just didnt realize he was a Uchiha. sweatdrop sigh.
Yea. Never REALLY thought about it while reading the chapters, but knew it in the subconcious.  

xTwisTx

666alucard666
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:41 pm
xTwisTx
oceanfinger717
Raiva

Yea. Never REALLY thought about it while reading the chapters, but knew it in the subconcious.

ya i hear ya...everyone sorta knew all along that Obito was a Uchiha and we all pretty mcuh know that Obito gave his sharingan to Kakashi...probably during this mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:47 pm
666alucard666
ya i hear ya...everyone sorta knew all along that Obito was a Uchiha and we all pretty mcuh know that Obito gave his sharingan to Kakashi...probably during this mission.
Kakashi could have stolen it. xp  

xTwisTx

mimiguille

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:04 pm
xTwisTx
666alucard666
Kakashi could have stolen it. xp

or...orochimaru made him take it or orochimaru gave it to him. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:05 pm
I've never really thought of Kakashi being associated with Orochimaru..  

xTwisTx

mimiguille

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:08 pm
xTwisTx
I've never really thought of Kakashi being associated with Orochimaru..

yah...but since orochimaru seems to be umm...knowledgeable bout his sharingan...eheheh sweatdrop  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games