Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:44 am
(The kings a vampire snubsnub.)
Nektaro looked at kei."no!thats the stupidest thing i ever heard.You take these two to a safe spot and I'll go help."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:07 am
She was grateful for what Kei said, she really didn't want to fight alone and she would probably die. But, she didn't want Kei or the others to get hurt, thats why she was doing this. To weaken them, to tire them out before they would even catch up to Kei and the others. Keeping her focus on the king, she listened to the others that were behind her, arguing over who was staying and who was going to bring the others to safety. She put on a forced smile, even if they couldn't see her face. "Please go and bring the others to safety. After an hour or so its going to either be me comming back, or the king weakened. This is why I'm doing this, to let you all live." Tick and Tarna were ready to fight. She was just about to attack, when all of a sudden the King's attention was on a young vampire who looked like one of his soldiers. The man looked badly hurt and was breathing hard because he was running fast. He put his hands on his knees and started to speak. "Th-th-ere w-w-was a y-young girl who killed the whole army in one gentle swipe of a weapon that looked like a scythe. I-i survived because I was --"
"There you are.." Effigy cut the man in two, making blood go everywhere.
Effigy looked up and saw the beings she saw as a blur moments ago, but this time there was a furious king with them.

"There she is! Its the legendary DeathSpirit." Tarna called out.  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:18 am
The king transformed into his vampire fomr and looked at the death spirit."You must want this girl dead.Don't you?Well I'll leave you alone .I've got a prize to capture."He turned back into a bat and strated flying."This is for my army."He turned and let out a loud screech that sent black shockwaves at the two girls when two arms went around Tarna and Tick and they were protected by a sheild making the shockwaves bounce off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:48 am
((What happened to my earlier post? Oh, well... *shrug*))

Kei didn't even have time to think about what she'd do next, didn't even have time to move. Already, the Vampire King had changed into his bat form and was attacking the other vampire. And Nektaro? Where was he?

She glanced around, hoping he hadn't rushed in the battle. She had no idea how to access her power - since she hadn't been informed of it until now - and she'd need the shapeshifting vampire to instruct her on this. Besides, he was a Vampire Knight, one of those whose ability she could learn and utilize. How could she do that if he were gone.

Without thinking, she forced her wings out and swooped up into the air. She meant to take the King out while he was still in his bat form; since he was relatively smaller compared to her while in that form, he should be fairly easy to take down without risk of injury to her person.

Steady...1...2... she counted, focusing on the King's form. And then she dived, arms outstretched, ready to grab the Vampire King by his...wings so he couldn't use the claws on them to swipe at her or anything.

"Kei -!" Rathke cried as the brunette suddenly rose into the air. He could see what she planned to do, given what she'd said earlier. And he wanted to help, but the half-lycan/vampire still hadn't woken up, and he wasn't sure she'd be safe if he left her alone and just leapt into the fray.

And so it was that he remained where he was, watching helplessly.

((Ugh. Such a crappy post...I'm falling asleep at my keyboard... G'night...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:37 pm
The king looked up and sent electricity through kei."Foolish girl did you think you could beat me?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:05 pm
User Image
Gaia Name: springbunny654
Character Name: Mischa
Race: Dark Spirit
Personality: She is very good at acting which help with her job to take as manythings as posible.
Special Weapons or Powers: She can control the weather and can fly. SHe also wears different sorts of braclets, and rings that hold different powers that when worn lets her too posses those same powers.  

springbunny654

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:12 am

"Eeeeeyaaaah!"

As soon as the first bolt hit, the effects seemed instantaneous. The muscles that controlled her wings siezed up, effectively wiping out her flight ability.

And so she fell, with a dull thud that seemed to ring in her ears.

Kei didn't even have time to think of an appropriate cussword, but even if she had, it wouldn't have been heard over what seemed to be the thundering of the electricity as it crackled through her.

The brunette struggled not to cry out. But even if she allowed herself to do so, she wouldn't have been able to; it seemed that she could not get enough air into her lungs, no matter how hard her diaphragm worked. At length, the sting of the electricity died away, and Kei forced herself to get up despite the numbing pain. She would not allow this 'King' to see her so easily beaten, never mind the fact that she was a half-breed.

She stood up slowly, biting back the pain, and steadied herself for another charge. If only I could shapeshift now...but I can't... she thought, keeping her eyes on the Vampire King, trying to decipher his next move. Her right hand dropped to the small pouch at her hip, grasping the handle of her dagger. Perhaps if she moved fast enough to get in close, she'd have a chance of injuring the King. If she succeeded, hopefully that would be enough for her and her new-found friends to get as far away as possible.

Now! Steeling herself in case she was hit with that awful electricity beam again, she shot forward, in a low crouch, right hand clutching her dagger tightly, ready to deal the next blow.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:58 am
The king let out a loud screech that sent black rings into Kei."You don't now how strong I am..So give up now and maybe i'll spare your life."he sent more electricity at Kei.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:15 am
Tarna and the others were all watching from the background. She put her hands into tightened fists and started to run in-between Kei and the King. "Kei no!!!" Tarna screamed out. Tarna ran in front of Kei, taking the hits for her. No matter how hard the pain was, she wouldn't let Kei die. She was important to the world, and she was her friend. Tick, still in sabe form, flew over as fast as lightning and bit the king..  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:24 am
The king felt tick bite him so he shocked him self to hurt tick."You fools you can't win so give up."The king gave another screech and hit Tarna with it."Tarna!"nektaro was in his dragon form and he had sent a stream of fire at the king to stop the screech attack.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

springbunny654

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:54 am
Mischa could be seen faintly in the background floating a little above the ground, she shook her head and sat down in the air to watch what was going on. the way she moved was in an elegant sorta way that made you wonder. if you looked at her you could faintly see the background behind her as if she were see-through, but somehow real.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:34 am

Tarna... Kei thought dazedly. So THAT's her name... She still hadn't fully recovered from the first attack and wasn't sure if she would survive another, but she felt that she couldn't let anyone else get hurt on her account.

At the same time that Nektaro's dragon fire burst forth, she grabbed Tarna, throwing them both to the ground. This was to avoid Nektaro's fire and the King's electrical attacks.

"Tarna..." she whispered hoarsely. Well, electricity did funny things to one's body; her voice sounded different, but she hoped it would pass. "Hey, are you okay?"

Without waiting for a reply, she started berating the vampire. "That's twice now that you've saved me; the first time was okay, seeing as Nektaro wasn't an enemy, but this-!"

She cut herself off and got to her feet. She was going to try to end this now. Nektaro was distracting the Vampire King, anyway, so she might have a bigger chance of getting a decent hit in. Then she noticed something strange...shimmering up above them. What was it?

Never mind that! she yelled at herself. Whatever it is, it can wait! For now, you've a task to tend to...

When he saw the second electric attack coming at Kei, Rathke nearly bolted. But he remembered in time that the half-lycan in his arms had yet to wake up. He glanced down at her pallid face and bit his lip, wondering what to do.

Oh, what the hell... he decided finally. After laying the gray-haired girl on the ground as gently as he could, Rathke gave a low-pitched whistle that called Roren to him. Then he bent down and whispered something into the wolf's ear; Roren, apparently having been given instructions, bounded off into the bushes.

Rathke then extended his nails into three-inch long claws - that would be more than enough if he managed to get one strike - and readied himself to charge at the King.

((Faito! Faito! Faito! xd ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:41 am
the king stopped his attack nd dodged the fire.the he hit nektaro with his screech attack knocking him into a group of trees."Now for you."The king dived at Kei.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:11 am

Seeing that the King was coming straight for her, Kei stood her ground. She held one hand up, outer edge - also known as the 'knife edge' facing forwards. This, she hoped, would deflect at least part of any blow he planned on dealing her. Her other hand, the hidden one, tensed, ready to bring the dagger up and across.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Rathke floundering after the King dodged his attack. Since the silver-haired male was lycan, Kei knew he'd recover his balance soon enough and therefore wasn't in any real danger.

Just a bit closer... she thought, eyes fixed on the image of the King looming above her...

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:18 am
The king grabbed kei by the arms and began flying away."no!"Nektaro flew off after them shoot fire at the king.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff