Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorNorseWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:10 pm
THE Mysterious-inu
I have one.

A background part first: I've known Duke Sir Edmund for a long time. Infact, I remember him WAAAAAAAAAY back when he was just Edmund stick-jock. So I've known him basically all of my life. Literally. So this whole "zomg, she's old enough to have a boyfriend" thing is kind of... yea. Anyways....

So

No s**t there I was at RUM, wandering around dressed as a geisha (since I was doing a class on them) mostly attached to my lord's side. This was back when Duke Sir Edmund was king of the midrealm (the more recent time). Anyways, so my dad is working Troll when HRM approaches him. And this little conversation takes place.
"Hello Alaric"
"Hey. How are you?"
"Good. How's life?"
"Eh, not so bad."
"That's good. So, who's this tall long haired young man I see Miranda is attached to?"
"Oh, that's her boyfriend Kenshin."
"Ah. Does he need to be scared?"
"Well, he's a black belt, and an eagle scout, and he's real nice and yea, he needs to be scared."

Bum bum buuuuuuuuum!!

So later on, we're at feast enjoying a lovely dinner. I'm sitting beside Kenshin kinda chatting with him and my friend Guy is on my other side, and I'm talking to him. Blah blah blah.
Well, if you've ever SEEN Edmund, you know that he is a giant. My poor lord is only about 6 ft-6 ft 2 y'know? Tall, but not TALL TALL.
So! Mr. Giantman gets up and strides over to our table. Kenshin is sitting, making him even SHORTER than him, and Edmund literally drapes himself over the poor boy's shoulders and talks soft enough that only Kenshin can hear him. Kenshin straightened up in his chair real quick, and Edmund stood up straight, patted him on the shoulder, and goes back to his table. When I inquired as to what Edmund said, he wouldn't tell me. Least, not right then.

But then a couple days later, I bugged him over e-mail as to what Edmund told him. And this was the reply.

Quote:
When he draped himself over my shoulders, and whispered into my ear, he did it in his sickening poisoned laced sugary voice. And this is what he said. "I've known Miranda since she was yay-tall. It would be a REAL pity if 'something' ever happened to her. Just remember, if you do anything to her, you'll be answering to me."

It's much more funnier when both dad and I tell the story. Cause you get it from at least two different views.

Anyways, there's my no s**t there I was story for you.
I know his grace well enough as it is... this past round of him being king he shattered my cup in a challenge fight at caliegh, ah now that was a fun fight:

His then Majesty Edmund: I am sorry m'lord I was aiming for your leg

Me the lowly Einarr stick jock: ::cough cough tip::

I hear his squires and the chiv are still ribbing him about it razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:23 am
So no s**t there I was at pennsic, when I fell off the road. lol, I have a scar from it. It's on the top of my foot and up to my ankle...

See, how this happened is my friend Jake and I were messing around pushing each other, and I didnt see the little trench at the side of the road. We had been drinking at some parties and I fell on my a** I have no idea why the scar and stuff like that is on my front of my foot when I fell on my butt, but whatever...I didnt even realize it happened till I looked down and I said to the whole group of my firiends "my foot's bleeding..." While remaning puzzked by the fact that I fell off the road, and why my foot was bleeding when I fell on my a**.

It's a lot funnier if you saw it in person... It's still kinda funny...  

passionatepurple

(((rasberry~kimiko)))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:24 pm
rofl  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items