Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ReinbachThe3rd (DanteTheArbitrator and ShadowSephiroth) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So...What do you think?
  Nice profile!
  Its Alright,,,
  BEELZEMON and ALPHAMON!
View Results

Marth_56

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:04 am
Rune:Oh yeah, one last thing.*puches Gosai and keegy* Thats for calling me. . . .whatever it was you called me!!!! scream sweatdrop stressed
stare sweatdrop Sensitive much?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:40 am
Marth_56
Rune:Oh yeah, one last thing.*puches Gosai and keegy* Thats for calling me. . . .whatever it was you called me!!!! scream sweatdrop stressed
stare sweatdrop Sensitive much?

Gosai: Was that supposed to hurt me? Don't you remember? I'm not a ROokie anymore, I'm a Kyuubimon, get it right!! twisted

Dragon Enferno!!  

chevy0s

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:24 pm
Kaizuki: "Oh great!"

Achilles: "I've got this."Achilles put his hand around Kaizuki to protect him from any stray flames.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:03 pm
Venom Myotismon:....Demon lords... hah..  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:55 pm
"Why don't you say that to my face?"Barbatos said from behind Venom Myotismon."If you think your strong enough to challenge, then why don't we take this to the battle forum and prove it?"Barbatos flew off."I'll be waiting."

((By battle forum I mean the one that Sci created with the dice rolling and such. My Barbamon vs. your Venom Myotismon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:57 pm
( I know what you ment. But I know you would also have the upper hand by.. 3(?) dice. As for the battle forum I also have another one started back when I was Patamon to end. v.v)  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:01 pm
((Lol, okay then, maybe some other time, with another partner. Why would I have anadvantage, I haven't read the rules that thoroghly, but both our digimon are at the mega level, so shouldn't they be equal in dice power?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:07 pm
(I agree in real digimon it would be a fair fight, yet they gave Demon lords 13 dice while megas have only 10, fusion megas have 12... so yeah... then again thinking about it Venom Myotismon could count as a Demon Lord hes got as much or more power then some demon lords choosen, and is pretty much one of the most evil digimon around.)  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:32 pm
((True, he did give the 01 digidestined a run for their money. He has a lot of power, I personally think he is stronger than Piedmon, and hes a dark master.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:36 pm
(Mmhm, and also he came back in season two as the final boss, Malo Myotismon... quite battle... took them cheating by getting every form of every digimon to defeat him. v.v sad day sad day. I wonder if I can dna digivolve to get Malo Myotismon in this guild... I already know the other digimon I need for it...)  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:48 pm
((Lets dream that every form of our digimon appear and fight! That was kind of lame, but whatever, a win is a win.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:52 pm
(Reminds me of Yugioh's cheating heart of the cards. xD Theres no way that could accually happen, he would had been toast, same with second season of digimon. Thats why I would like to say second isnt part of it and add a continuation to 1st season being just as good if not better story line. I wondered if they even considered putting Venom Myotismon or Myotismon as one of the demon lords in this guild. After all he could crush Lucemon that ultiment and many others. >.<)  

Blasphomous_Heritic

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:34 pm
I love Cheese...
Does anybody else like White Cheddar its the greatest cheese ever. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:39 pm
...I like all cheese aside from the type that tastes too much like butter x.x  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:11 pm
((white chedder cheese nips own my soul. ninja ))  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games