Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Gaz gets out swiftly while holding onto the Hot Topic bag she had before. "Are we going East?" She murmmerd the question.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:22 pm
"Yeah, this way, we have a sort of meeting place among ourselves." Linnea pointed out the route as they walked so Gaz would remember how to get back.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Gaz nodded and started walking "...wouldn't this be easier....if......we ran....?" she asked the others her voice slightly stronger since she was comfortable around them now. "I mean.....we could run and be there within a second....." she said trying to keep her talking to a minimum.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:58 pm
''No not really.'' She noted quietly.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:33 pm
"We're not all vampires," explained Linnea. "So if we ran, yeah, some of us would get there in no time flat, but others of us - and me - we'd still have to keep walking."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:35 pm
Rose sensing the others in displease, she walked to their location, offering them a ride.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:43 pm
"Oh! Thanks Rose." said Linnea, a little startled. "It's okay. Hop on," she said to Gaz encouragingly, when she saw the other girl's face. Sicily, Michiko, Daichi, and the others were already atop Rose's back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:45 pm
Setting out they flew to the falls and hiding in the trees Rose let them down.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:47 pm
"Okay, and we're all here!" said Linnea brightly, as she walked forward to greet Ella again. Everyone turned to Gaz. "So why don't we all reintroduce ourselves, but state what we are as well as who we are this time."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:07 pm
"I'm Michiko, and I am a Vampire Selinta, which are bird-people. That's why I have wings. Daichi and Etsuko are both Vampires, and Cho is a Vampire Premiara, which are butterfly-people." Michiko started, leaning against a tree.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:41 pm
"Hi! My name is Ella. I am a pixie elf. Hmm, I'm about....very old." She giggled, she was still in a good mood from Rose's tolerance of her. "I can fly, on my own, thats how me and Rose got here so fast."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:20 pm
Gaz nodded "As you know my name isGaz" she mummbled "I'm just a vampire....don't worry, I don't feed on humans." she finished with a small smile.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:24 pm
"Don't worry, I don't smell human blood on you." Ella tapped her head. "Heightened senses too....just so you know."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:26 pm
Gaz nodded "I understand" she mummbled  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:28 pm
"Come on, lets sit down. I can show you how I protected you from those ghosts." She gestured towards the tree that Rose was still sitting at.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games