Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:17 pm
Sends a rock flying just past Shadens head. "Yes, yes. You can control shadow, woop-dee-freakin'-doo." he said walking down the hallway. "And for your information, I too love animals. But when it comes to either loving them, or eating them, there is no choice"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:18 pm
Repressed Memories
Sends a rock flying just past Shadens head. "Yes, yes. You can control shadow, woop-dee-freakin'-doo." he said walking down the hallway. "And for your information, I too love animals. But when it comes to either loving them, or eating them, there is no choice"

ha i was only playing with you as far as i know deer weren't the best of friends i had it was wolves and snakes that helped me survive, not deer so eat all you want friend! I was just testing your courage ! =)  

Shadens_inferno

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:20 pm
Shadens_inferno
Repressed Memories

ha i was only playing with you as far as i know deer weren't the best of friends i had it was wolves and snakes that helped me survive, not deer so eat all you want friend! I was just testing your courage ! =)

"Alrighty then, whatever you say," Arage said, turning the corner to his dorm, slowly opening the door and going in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:21 pm
well we've all had a crazy night let's all go to bed actually you guys go to bed i'm gonna go hang out in the woods you'll find me there come tell me when classes start plz?=)  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:22 pm
its our first day and we are allready at each others throates  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:24 pm
well who cares im going to the training grounds if any one whants to join me* a ball of flames pops up next to kenji and follow him as if it were alive*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:24 pm
ha ha get used to it, it's what i do mostly i'll eventually stop so i wonder if any girls like dark users? not just any dark users i say CLOAKED dark users!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:25 pm
Closes the door behind him, turns out the lights, and falls asleep on the bed, awaiting the next day.  

Repressed Memories

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:27 pm
lupinewarrior
well who cares im going to the training grounds if any one whants to join me* a ball of flames pops up next to kenji and follow him as if it were alive*

sure I'll come.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:28 pm
A loud bang emits from a locker, and the door blasts open. Moments later, a figure garbed in a Tan-Over coat, and the typical millitary uniform. As he looks around, he places glasses on his eyes, and stands at attention.
" Can any one explain to me whats goin on here?"  

Atarget4u

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm
*gold eyes turn around along with the fire ball*
damnit you scared me half to death  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm
Mega Mullet The unwanted
lupinewarrior

sure I'll come.

i'll join what else am i gonna do anyways? I was gonna sleep in a tree to begin with too! but sparring is nice?  

Shadens_inferno

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:30 pm
nothing much we were gonna train to become stronger and better =)  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:31 pm
Atarget4u
A loud bang emits from a locker, and the door blasts open. Moments later, a figure garbed in a Tan-Over coat, and the typical millitary uniform. As he looks around, he places glasses on his eyes, and stands at attention.

huh hmm are you one of the teachers or a new student?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:32 pm
Atarget4u

Is ther a portel in the lockers or sumtin?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games