Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:39 pm
"I already told you, you can show them mine for now, untill you get your own." Lily lead Caterina out of the courtroom and to her house. "This is it, you can re-arrange anything you want."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:30 pm
"But, I'm gonna feel guilty, it's alright I'll stay with the others until I get a house it will only be a few more days" Caterina insisted.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Abruptly, the thunder sounds stopped. Dion had lost track of the wolves, but not before they'd brought her to the edge of a clearing, where she could see a large number of people playing baseball. "Is that all it was?" Dion wondered. She debated whether or not to turn back the way she came before she was spotted, or to approach the vampires and try to learn more about them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:37 pm
Venus stopped stacy before she got hurt. she new that these wolves weren't normal wolves. once stacy was inside watching t.v and praticing her magic, Venus toke off into the air. it had been so long sence she had used her wings. Venus flow all the way to the clearing, the noise had stopped by now and not all of them were there. she landed behind the wolves who had stopped at the edge of the clearing. "you should know they already know we're here." Venus said, the wolves turned around, they had not noticed me land.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Lily and Arianna had already returned to the field. "Can we just call them out Carlisle? They're waiting outside the forest." He nodded. "Ok, you can come out now....we know you're there...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:37 pm
Michiko nodded. "Yeah, come on out. Maybe you can play with us." She laughed.  

Azarni Usagi

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:41 pm
'well it seems that this is about to turn into a giant meeting' Sen thought as she noticed a large collection of aura's in the same vicinity as the vampires. She also noticed that the aweful noise stopped. She kept herself tuned to the area to find out how they would react. Certainly they all could sense each other.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Dion melted back into the shadows, frightened, when the two wolves she'd been following suddenly turned into a boy and girl, both who appeared less than 15 years old. "Omigod, we're dealing with more than vampires here?" she thought, slightly hysterically. She'd been raised on the idea of hunting vampires to avenge her parents' murders. But she'd never come to accept the idea of magic, except for Selana's, who she'd thought to be an exception.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Cya peered sideways at Zane. "They're talking to us," she said. "I know." he replied. Hesitantly, he trotted forward with Cya trailing him. Once in the light of the clearing, they shifted back into human shape. Cya stared at what seemed to be a baseball team of at least twenty-odd people.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:30 pm
"Hey, hunter girl, get out here. We can sense you, and theres no way you can get away." Lily called out, sensing the fear with Jasper. All of a suddeen, she and Edward both saw horrible pictures of two humans being brutally murdered by vampires, with red eyes. "So thats why they hunt....." Lily murmered.  

kanangirl123

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Cya glanced back to see who else was there, and noticed with a shock a human girl trying to hide against a tree.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:42 pm
"She'll come out eventually, she knows she has to." Said Lily knowingly, she and Alice had already seen it.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:34 pm
Caterina also saw the grusome scene. SHe hugged the baby closer. "We got to convince her that we aren't like them" Caterina whispered to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:42 pm
Unthinkingly, Dion started to take a few steps toward the clearing. Just as she walked past the last of the trees, her mind took over. "What am I doing?!" she said, she didn't know whether silently or aloud. She made a roundabout turn, and started sprinting back in the direction of 'normal' Forks.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:56 pm
When the hunter left, Aysel felt a little calm. Lily's right, i need to tell them.
"Umm...guys, there's kinda something i need to tell you guys something," she called to the opthers, know that they were trust worthy enough.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games