Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:15 pm
((we're in a freezer....don't ask lol))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:19 pm
(( uhh... I won't...))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:19 am
(we're in a freezer, lol. How odd.)
"Oh, but I don't see why noone would like you as a friend." Ai smiled trying to make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:14 pm
Reks entered the freezer, bored of eavesdropping on the two ninjas. He entered into the freezer deeply, using a low flame to melt some of the ice so the names on the ice creams were readable. Ah! Reses mix! He thought, laughing slightly about how funny it would have been to lock Ai and Sira into the freezer together. I wonder what would have happened....  

Batjesusman

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:11 pm
Quote:
lock Ai and Sira into the freezer together

lmao rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:42 pm
Fuyu, being curious as she was, walked over to the freezer in the ice cream shop, and opened it. She lifted one eye brow and said "What are you two doing in here?"  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:03 pm
(don't u mean 4?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:09 pm
Itachi Girl5
Quote:
lock Ai and Sira into the freezer together

lmao rofl
(What's so funny about that?)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:11 pm
Ai had looked at the girl who asked a question. "Eating ice cream." She answered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:22 pm
Sira sropped the subject. The last thing he wanted is for them to find out. Instead he began looking for more ice cream. 'Hmm... Yes cookie dough..' he thought pulling out the container of ice cream.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:30 pm
Oh, I left my ice cream in the back. I don't think anybody would mind me going back there. Ai kept the sweater on and headed back to where shee had found her box of ice cream. She saw Sira but decided not to say anything, hoping to not mess something up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:33 pm
Sira sat back down eating some of the ice cream trying to forget what happened earlier. But it kept echoeing through his head. He sighed and headed back to the front of the freezer.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:36 pm
Ai found her ice cream still frozen and where she left it. She started to eat her ice cream and sat on the box thinking about what she said to Sira.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:38 pm
Sira sat down and ate his ice cream sighing. 'I should've just kept my mouth shut!' he thought as he put down the spoon rubbing his forehead.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games