Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:32 am
Yo!

Welcome to the guild. Mmm, things are a little slow right now, but we'll pick the pace ^^. Anyway, enjoy your stay here and to old and new members, I'm pleading that you post at least twice a week so we'll know if you guys are still interested or not.

~I think a clean ups in order... meh.. I need to discuss it with the others~

Anyway, again, Welcome to the guild ^__________^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:26 am
Hello. Names Randy u can call me toker or that really don't care personally. Yes i'm a guy dispite my pretty pink bow. smile  

Byrd Flu

Versatile Genius

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:14 pm
Hello to the two new members in this guild..

Just to remind you that you need to follow the Gaia ToS.

Soo, no need to say more!

I know you would enjoy here! ^_~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:37 am
Probably no on would really read this but anyways....

My user name is d3idara-Kijo Zetsumei. Kijo Zetsumei is my make up character so yeah.....

ummm you can call me Dj or any part of my username. =D

I love anime.

My faves are Naruto, FMA, and of course Blood +.... and many more but those are my three equally loved animes WOOT!!!!

i guess thats it.... Pm me if you are bored... i love making new friends, even though you're a psycho. whee  

d3idara-Kijo Zetsumei

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:40 am
Yo ^_^

Welcome to the guild

*Throws confettis*

Enjoy your stay here, and interact with the others

^____________^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:47 am
Welcome all new members! 8D I know I haven't been the best captain as of late, I've been really slagging off (also because school just started)
And the guild has been slow, but It will pick up! I promise!

As for now, Enigma you mentioned a clean-up? Can you explain (I know a lot is messy here, and a lot needs cleaning up, but maybe you could explain what needs it the most @_@ )  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:01 am
Okay! I better get my introduction in here as well, being a new member and all...

Yes, yes, my avatar is a supremely evil being from another anime. In Blood the last Vampire tems she'd be some sort of mother goddess to the chiroptrians, and in Blood plus terms she'd be a supreme Queen, who would make Saya and Diva look like glorified workers.

But it's not her anime... lol

Ayway, I first found Blood in the movie "Blood the Last Vampire" and immediately fell in love (artistically speaking) with Saya and her plight. I was happy that they made a manga and a novel dealing with some of her adventures.

Then Blood plus came out and of course I had to watch that too. Great show, but definitely alternate universe to Blood, unless you want Red Shield to have more than one branch and more than one Saya, which is possible. But then you need natural as well as manmade chiroptria.

I have a half baked fanfic along those lines in my mind, but I'm stuck because to make it work I need to introduce a "true vampire" who can tell the two Saya's their back story, and I can't get past using "Cain" from NightWalker as the vampire, but if I did that I'm sure Shido, Guni, Riho, and Yayoi wouldn't forgive me if I didn't include them... sweatdrop

Finally, I do love to RP so I'll definitely be getting into some of the games here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:17 pm
Hi I'm 137Puppygirl137.
I'm new!
Blood+ is my favorite. 3nodding
My character may not fit that schema,
but it at least fits my nickname. mrgreen  

137Puppygirl137

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:08 pm
Welcome to the Blood+ guild Beast Master Zelas and Puppygirl

Hope you both enjoy the guild and chat it up with us here ^^

Beast Master Zelas: What anime would that be?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:04 pm
D-i-v-a
If your new to the club, please come in a introduce yourself. I'll start off 8D

My username on Gaia is : D-i-v-a
Mostly named after a very character from this series, the main antagonist actually.

I love drawing, and my favorite character in anime is Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho (though Diva is slowly catching up)

Thats basically it =D

Hi,
ugh i feel lik such a loser!!! i read the thing about not to post a new topic if ur new after i posted it!!! UGHHHHH!! im really really sorry to the people in charge of this guild!! anyway im Sayuri and i LOVE Blood+! so uhh kool! thanks for letting me join this guild! and i understand if u have to kick me out for some reason.... but i hope u won't!!!  

Sayuri Sawatari

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:32 pm
Beast Master Zelas: What anime would that be?

Slayers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:12 pm
Name: Tit.
Grade: 9th
Hobbies: Making dumb people think. Reading, Listening to music.
Mental damage: I have selective memory (I remember nothing below 8th grade) , I am antisocial (I kid you not), i have dyslexia and i sometimes spaz when i get hit.
Likes: Mexican food, MONSTER ENERGY DRINK, animals, cats, music, art, ect.
Dislikes: Bad grammar and spelling, smoking, people who drink too much, strait couples, more things than i could ever hope to label.

Anything else ask away ^^  

FitLibFriday

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:58 pm
Nice to meet all new members, We (captains and Moderators) Hope you enjoy your stay here at the Blood+ guild, and feel free to talk to anyone about anything in this series.

If you have any questions, theres the Suggestions, Problems, Questions, and Comments Thread.

Once again, hope you enjoy your stay and please stay active :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:03 pm
Yes, Miss Diva... *grovels...*  

Beast Master Zelas

Arthur_T

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:36 pm
Hello, people! biggrin I'm ArthurT and I love ANIME and Blood+ is my newest favorite.
I'm a cartoonist, see. So I submit plenty of things in this site called DeviantART. Look... I even made this fanart of Saya Otonashi...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/Arthur_mg2013/Sayaa.jpg

If you wanna know more about me, just send me a message.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games