Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurabelle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:16 pm
USER NAME: HOlliSTER-HOTTiE-4-EVER

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: I'd Prefer a female, but either is kool with me.

TIME SPENT ON GAIA: during the week over summers, i usually spend almost all day on gaia, during school, im usually on for a little while after school, and on weekends, if im not doing anything fun, and im bored, then I stay on for a few hours.

HOBBIES: Lets see...I LOVE to shop, and i like to watch television. I don't really like anime or manga that much, and i dont play video games, but my brothers do, so i do know a little about them. lol. I Like hanging out with my friends and going to tons of fun parties. I party like a rock star!!! I like all kinds of music from country to pop to rock and even hip hop and rap. My fav. color is Teal Blue....Who woulda guessed???

NOTES: I would like to be adopted by some one who has similar hobbies and interests. I would prefer someone who is older than 14. Um, i also want to be adopted by someone who will give me good advice, and who will donate to me when i need it to help me finish my dream avi. After i make my dream avi, I want to start a Guild with the person who adopts me to donate to other Gaians who need help, or move up in this one and help people. But right now, im focused on making My ddream avi. Im a really nice person, I do have strong opinions on some things, but i do respect other's opinions on things. I really want to be adopted by a nice Gaian who will be online alot and who will be there for me when i need help.

PM me if you'd like to adopt me or get to kno me better!!!

Adopted by: Cessa_BabyLuna5397  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 am
USER NAME: Sol_Rayburn (A.k.a Sol or Mark)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Preferably male ^-^
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Often on in the background when im doing other stuff =P
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Writing (started a novella/novel), reading, music (generally listening to...), Manga, Anime, Yaoi ( razz ), and newly Para Para =]]]
NOTES: errm, anything needed to clear up, look at www.myspace.com/spazz_ass for more information on me =]

Much love,
Sol x  

Sol_Rayburn

Nobody Hekele

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:00 am
USER NAME: Nobody Hekele

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either!

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Between 2 and 3 hours on weekdays, and about 3 to 4 every other weekend, (computer accessing problems)

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : writing stories, reading, Gaia, listening to music, kayaking, camping, and searching online for scholarships

NOTES: I won't ask for Gold; I think that's wrong. I will ask for advice, for Gaia know-how, and for friendship. Nothing more, nothing less. So...would someone please adopt me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:41 am
USER NAME:
Tragically beautiful x33

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:
Eh I don't care that much...

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :
Idk everyday...

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :
Sports, Shopping, Love the book Burn.

NOTES: I want someone to adopt me pretty please!!! heart

Ohh Bby Stfu

The-Forgotten-Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:01 pm
USER NAME: The-Forgotten-Monkey ( call me monkey biggrin
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: dosent matter to me
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : alot thats all i can say xd
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : drawing, reading, videogams, gaia, chating, rping, hanging out with friends, and makeing new friends
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER : I love making new friends, and i'm very kind to every one (pm me if you want to be my friend smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:50 pm
i'm posting to say that i've been adopted and i don't want anyone else to adopt me  

Dogmastah

box_full_of_giggles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:06 am
USER NAME:baskitbabi31
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:any
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :too much...like 5 hours..maybe more, depends.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :i like to read, play sports, draw, sing...lots of stuff
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER: I really want my dream avi, she is not so expensive but stylish. umm. what exactly am i suposed to put??? im adventurous?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:20 am

USER NAME: Grieving Kittie
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:Either one. But I would rather be adopted by a Female.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Well, my computer is broken right now so my time is limited unless I get my sisters computer on some nights. Once I get my computer back I will be on every hour everyday.
HOBBIES: I draw, read, write, play online games, listen to music, watch anime.. etc..
NOTES: I'm very friendly once you get to know me and I love to help out with anything, whatever it is.

grieving kittie

Ai Izumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:53 am
USER NAME: Ai Izumi

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:...Either one

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :Too many hours to count

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I love to read mostly fantasy and manga. My favorite mangas are Mars, Fruits Basket, Paradise Kiss, INVU (if it will ever get finished...)Kare First Love...God i love all most all the Shojo mangas. My all time favorite fantasy book The Black Jewels Trilogy By Anne Bishop ( mmm Lucivar heart ).

ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER: I enjoy long walks on the beach...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:42 pm
USER NAME: Notes of Naiv
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Male or Female doesn't matter.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Too much - maybe...12hrs or more? I work on the computer too - and go on the internet so basic I'm on all day & most of the night XD
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Silent Hill, Phantom of the Opera, Willard, Constantine, Sharpe Series, Writing, Drawing, Gaia, Neopets, Role-Playing(alot) creating my own world, races, storylines.ect. Opera.
NOTES: I love goldXD, also I love Role-Play drama, fanstasy, sic-fic, my own world. I have created my own races, storylines, 300+ characters, world.ect. So if your interested of my own - but plz don't steal PM or adopt me plz! I love gaia gold lolz, xd xd xd biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart  

Notes of Naiv

Seriphim Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm
USER NAME: Typical Ninja

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: I dont really care, but female would be better

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : I just go on for about an hour and do things and come back on when i have time.

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like anime and dragons and dragon/magic books.

NOTES: I dunno. I just started like 3 days ago and i need someone to help me around and to answer some questions. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 pm
USER NAME: Aichina Delvont

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either would be fine.

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : I am on very often.

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT): I adore reading, Dave Duncan, Dean Koontz, Anne Rica, Luanne Rice, Stephenie Meyer, C.S. Luis, and J.K. Rowling.

I never watch TV but I do like Anime and Manga.

I like movies, anything from plays, musicals and operas to thriller, action, and horror!

I love to sing and draw. I write poems. I like animals and children. Ice skating, horseback riding, swimming, and sports are the best.

NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER: I am an open-minded, intelligent, honest, kind, literate person who is great company. I am affectionate, loving, and so much more.  

Aichina Delvont

Imortal_Gymnist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:00 pm
USER NAME: Imortal_gymnist
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Any aslong as they are nice adn have a sence of humor
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : at the least 1hr at the most 4hrs
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Gymnastics, reading, marching Band, Neopets, millsberry
NOTES: I am in Band
I love animals
I am in French 2
I love Eragon
I am also very open monded adn i care about everyone.
And i love making new friends
i am also very outgoing.
(thats me now what about you?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:23 pm
USER NAME: Nightshade167 (or my name Ashley)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either! ^-^
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : a lot.. haha its addicting
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : sports, anime, tv, food (haha but im not fat=p) uuhhh videogames....alot of stuff?
NOTES: I love to talk and im pretty good and conversations. if you have a problem i will listen and try and help. I love having fun so if you wanna adpot to have fun then common! =p lol i copied, cause i have a short attention span so i wouldnt remember what you wanted me to put down. plus it was the same anyways rofl  

Nightshade167

Feline Shopper

8,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryuujin Sukai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:04 am
USER NAME: teddy_bear31(just call me teddy

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Female

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : i pretty much have no life so im on most of the day

HOBBIES (MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like to read alot, whether it be manga or actual books. I like watching anime like Naruto, Bleach, Mar, Blood+, InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin, etc.

NOTES: Im 16...im a really nice person...  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff