Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:30 am
Jasper kissed Alice firmly on the lips and then chuckled, shrugging. "Sorry Al, but somebody has to keep Emmet out of trouble." He dropped her hand and followed Emmet to see what good movies were playing. "Okay Rosalie...the men are out, wanna go now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:12 pm
((edward...?!?! and how'd u get a ghostie on your head? it's so cute!!))  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:55 pm
(Where I live we have a row a few rows up from the verry front, it has bars on that row and people rest their feet on it)
"Yes, come on" Rosalie said. After getting the tickets they went in and found some seats in the front row. "I've always loved this row, when I was a human I used to put my feet up on the bars all the time" Rosalie whispered to Alice, sitting back in her seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:30 am
"For those of you who had legs long enough to do it!" Said Alice jokingly, waving her small legs and slouching just enough to be able to reach. "Now Shh! The movie is starting!"  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:36 pm
((sniffles.... anyone wanna postie as edward? and hey, how do you make your dream avatar? i can't figure that out...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:02 pm
((Ugh - sorry, guys! Got grounded... again... >.< I'M STILL ALIVE, I SWEAR!))

Edward smirked deviously, kissing bella's nose. Sure, he WANTED to do it, and sure, he WANTED to torment Alice, but none the less, he couldn't help but feel as if he was taking his - wait - did she say babies? As in plural? MORE THAN ONE!?

Edward sat up immediately, pulling Bella up with him, as if only just realizing that she had used the plural 'babies' since he'd gotten back.

"... Bella, why are you using the plural? Are you having twins or something?" His face was horror-struck, stunned. This could be even more nerve-wretching than he'd thought...

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:17 pm
YES SHE IS!!!!!!! Mind-screamed Alice, knowing Edward would hear her, and having seen that he would ask the question. "Well that just sucks Rose." Alice muttered. Rose gave her a questioning look. "Can't I see one movie without 'seeing' what happens? Jeez!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:49 pm
"Why don't you try to block it out? If that doesn't work I'll tell Edward to be nice to his sister and let her have a vacation" Rosalie said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:17 pm
"He makes way too many decisions for me to keep track of." She sighed. "Though I'd rather see it than not, if you know what I mean."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:50 pm
Bella could've smacked herself so hard. Hadn't she told she had more then one cooking inside her? She felt like the world's biggest idiot!
"Yes," she smiled. "Yes, yes. We're having twins Edward. One boy and one girl! One little you and one little me." She found the joyful, yet horribly stunned look on his face to be hilarious. "Yay! My life feels accomplished now. I've finally surprised you!" She giggled madly, planting a keep kiss on his slightly opened mouth. As he laughed weakly in a dizzying stun, Bella massaged his temples. "Yes Edward, there really are two in there. Can't you hear the heartbeats? Listen."
Bella knew he could hear them from where he was, but she got up onto her knees and pulled his ear down onto her stomach, trying hard not to keep laughing gleefully.

((grounded?! shame on you! lol u must've had lots of fun doing whatever it was, cuz u were gone for a long time lol how'd u get that ghostie on ur head? he's so cute!!))  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:59 pm
"I understand. Quiet down the movie's starting. If Edward says anything disturbed and I hear it from you during the movie I'm gonna kill him" Rosalie said, leaning back in her seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:59 pm
"Trust me, he's still in for a world of hurt for the visions I keep getting from after Bella gets changed..." Said Alice, then settled in to watch the movie.  

kanangirl123

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:13 am
((Lol - a friend gave him to me for my birthday! I NAMED HIM FROB!!))

Edward blinked, indeed hearing two, well, technically three heartbeats, including Bella's. Why hadn't he noticed it before? What had him so confused? Easy, he reminded himself. Bella was, though his wife, was a complete mystery to him, every day.

He smiled again, sitting up and kissing her on the tip of her nose. "My dear, you are, as always, full of surprises. I suppose it comes with not being able to read your mind, though..."

He placed an arm on either side of her, leaning over her face now, his topaz eyes bright and clear. "And as for finally surprising me, Bella," He reminded her, leaning in quickly to kiss her on the lips, "You ALWAYS surprise me."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:41 pm
"I try - there's not a whole lot I can do to surprise vampires, " she laughed. "What should we name them? ....I suppose we have a lot of time to think about that, though, don't we? We don't have much time before Rose and Alice and get back...." She ran her hand down his pale chest, kissing his icy lips deeply.  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:35 pm
Alice and Rosalie left the movie after 2 hours, only to find Emmet and Jasper.... playing Dance Dance Revolution. Jasper was leaning against the bar chuckling, while Emmet appeared to be asking for a rematch, well, yelling really.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games