Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:36 pm
"Not entirely. He binds it in places. How are the other Guardians? Why did I survive when they were turned to stone? Did something go wrong with the Ceremony of Sealing?" He looked down at himself. "And, perhaps more importantly, what are these ridiculous raiments???"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:36 pm
(Hello?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:37 pm
"the other guardians are captured, you survived because you are of the Dira clan, a respected clan that is all but gone......save for you. nothing went wrong in the cerimony and that ismoddern day clothing."

(i must go now farwell)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:41 pm
"My, how could such queer fashions be popular in this era? People are confusing sometimes." He turned to Lilly. "You seem to have a grasp on this world. Would you be ever so kind as to guide me about it, milady?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:03 pm
sh elooked confused, "Milady?????? what???, oh!! um....well. i don't know exactly, i was just raised that it was cool so in my mind it is. but thats how the mind works, if you are raised on something you beleve it to be true, am i not right??????" she look ed confused still.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:48 pm
"You doth babble, Lilly. Is there something that puzzles you? I shall attempt to aid you if possible if there is." His face bore a sort of battle-scarred innocence beyond his years.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:18 pm
she sounded kind of timmed. "w-well, why did you call me milady??? and whats going on????"

galbatorix sighed, "Lilly doesn't remember eneything about her past. not even you, nor her family, not even all of the wars she was in.........nothing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:24 pm
"Still, does she not recall proper etiquette? Or has that changed as well? Is the term 'milady' outdated?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:27 pm
(Let's get this ball rolling once more, shall we?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:33 pm
(*bows in a midevil fasion* we shall.)

"no, now adays you would just call her by her first name, milady is heavily out dated. though it is still used sometimes when a male is "charming" a lady. but thats about is." he kind of smiled a little bit, at least as much as a light can eneyway.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:43 pm
(Forgive me. I'm on my back-up computer, and it's making my posting speed terribly slow for some reason.)

"Hmmm... Well then, Lilly, would you be so kind as to guide me in the ways of this era? There are so many things I require to understand if I am to live here."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:49 pm
she looked at him oquardly. "w-who are you????what do you mean???? whats going on??? why is a gold light talking to me??? whats happening???!!!!!!!!!" she began to cry lightly.

"oh dear........appon you receving your memory, she has lost hers. this is bad news, you know why Tobius....."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:10 pm
Tobias shook his head. "Nay, I do not know. Xane is sealed within me, not her, and you'd have no reason to rob her of your memories. Furthermore, I cast Xane back to his prison with my power alone." He went up to Lilly and gave her a gentle hug. "There, there. Such a beauteous maiden as thyneself shouldn't mar their visage with tears. I'm Tobias, and the golden light behind thee is Galbatorix, your guardian spirit. I only recently remembered who I was and I am not accustomed to this time. I come from the past... as do you and Galbatorix, but you remained alive and lived up to this point. It's a long story that none of us know entirely. Lilly... It seems you need help. As do I. Let us help each other."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:20 pm
the light disappeared,

"T-Tobius.........okey, lets help each other." she lightly hugged him back, "even if i don't know exactly what you said."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:29 pm
"Very well. Perhaps we can start by having you teach me to speak in a way you'll understand?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games