Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Streets of Aegisia [[LITERATE Demon/Human Roleplay]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Of course ^^ All good RPers do!!
  What rules? o.O
  I'm a poll whore. Give me gold!
View Results

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:07 pm
Hiroshi blushes lightly. "Thank you."
(night)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:08 pm
she smiled "no problem" she looked at him (night)  

Aprilbaby1

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:10 pm
Hiroshi teleports Crystal to her house and tucks her in, then jumps out the window into the streets below, where he wanders about for the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:49 am
Dimitri is wandering the streets semi-bored, "Nobody seems to be out tonigh.. im not sure if thats a good thing or bad" he said bored
-----------------------------------------------

"Little runt left me again!!" dreccas fumed, looking at his sack "Too late to get any of this sold.. i could at least bring them back to my house" he said softly and then jumped out the window

Drunken Knight

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:20 am
she falls asleep until the sun rose high into the air, her brother stirred in his sleep and finally awoke, she yawned and stretched.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:21 pm
Kay sat crouched down unnoticed among the detrius that littered the street watching Dimitri wander closer to her hiding spot. Too easy. Just a quick grab and run and I'll be set for a week.

When he was a few feet from her she launched herself at him, grabbing his shirt and putting on her best 'terrified waif who's going to be eaten by the non-humans' act. "Help! You have to help me! I've been hiding for hours. There are these thugs after me, you have to help me!" As she pleaded for help her hands were quickly palming anything of any value from his person she could reach without being noticed. That should just about do it. Now for the running part...

Kay looks over Dimitri's shoulder and shreiks hoping that he'll turn to look so she can make good her escape. "There they are! Don't let them get me!"

((If you want to see what Kay looks like, a pic of her is on her character sheet on the first page 3nodding ))

Kayastha

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:26 pm
she hears a distand scream and then appeared in the shadows, she smiled, seeing the girl steal from the clueless Dimitri, she laughed then walked out from the shadows "the only thing coming after you is me" she said smiling, she looked at the girl "you must not be that wealthy to be stealing from people" she said laughing, her eyes studing her "you must be a fighter of some sort, of something"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:33 pm
Zamos stops his hunt when he hears a scream "what was that?" he quickly rushes to the place where the noise originated and sees a girl clutching to a tall man "whats going on?"  

neon blue penguin

Drunken Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Grabbing the girl by the wrist and holding tightly "Three incidents of this were reported last week, two of which matched your description, i suppose if look behind me I'll see no thugs correct?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:40 pm
"no but you will probably see me" she said behind him, she smiled "looks like we have a theif here, what do you do with them?"  

Aprilbaby1

Kayastha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 pm
"See? There's one of them! She said she was going to eat me!" Kay bites her lips hard enough to almost draw blood, trying her best to look like a small, frightened, half starved child. "And she's threatening me!" Tears well up in her green eyes. "She'll kill me.. please help." Kay squirms a bit trying to free herself. Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! This is *not* how this is supposed to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:46 pm
she smiled "does it look like im threatening you? and why would i eat you"
she asked laughing, she walked closer, her hair blowing in the wind "and you wont get away with stealing, so you can stop squirming around"

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Zamos stares at the 2 girls arguing on either side of what seems to be a guard. He jumps off the roof to get a better look  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Hiroshi appears behind Dimitri. "Dimitri, release her."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Kayastha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:58 pm
"Stealing? Of course I'm not stealing! You stay away from me!" Kay twists a bit more in Dimitri's grasp. At least maybe I can create a diversion. It's not like they know all of my tricks yet... "Just because I'm not rich or anything doesn't mean I'm a crook. You snobs are all alike, trying to pin everything on the poor orphans. You should be ashamed!"

She steadies herself and starts to concentrate on some solid looking debris close to her. Good, not too heavy but not light enough that it can be ignored.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff