Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Favorite Phase? =^.^= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Hack/Infection-Quarantine or .Hack/G.U.
  .Hack/Infection-Quarantine
  .Hack/G.U.
  Both. ^.^
  GOLD!! *glomptackles poll*
View Results

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:57 am
Um...TWO scary *****>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:02 am
Not gonna agrue, I'd lose anyway.
Anywayz
SOME BLOW A RAPE WHISTLE
Gorre is scaring me :<

x-Rorein

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:02 am
PHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:05 am
Yay. ;D I really need to buy myself one of those.  

x-Rorein

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:07 am
Well...I technically have a dragon summon
protecting my bum now, so I don't really
need mine... >>;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:09 am
skajfhkasjfhakueh
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A FANGIRL CRUSH ON ELK? HE'S KINDOF A LONELY a*****e WHO NEEDS A LIFE IMHO.

BESIDES. I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS. G.U. MAGUS ISN'T TRYING TO KILL SKEITH, THATS WHY HE DOESN'T DATADRAIN.
THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S WEAK.

Endrance = awesome? Puleez. I've lost all respect for him. YES I SAID IT. ALL HE'S WORTH TO ME IS PARODY, NOTHING MORE.

Now Kuhn, he is the only one of the original G.U. project that didn't get completely lost, WATCHTHETERMINALFILESPLZ. He has complete control over his Avatar, and he's the most useful because it has a SHEILD.
MAGUS WAS HOLDING BACK. MACHA WAS GIVING ALL SHE GOT WITH THE HELP OF AIDA.
IN G.U. MAGUS>MACHA

*hides in a corner*

Shialu

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:14 am
-rasies hand- I don't have a fangirl crush on Elk. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:16 am
BTW, that dragon behind you is the reason you need thw whistle.  

Shialu

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 am
Oh no you didn't.
OH. NO. YOU. DIDN'T.
Fine. --pops knuckles--

Kuhn may have been holding back, but Haseo wasn't. Without the Porpagation technique his avatar has, Kuhn would have been a Lost One in a heartbeat. And his part would be over. Besides, the only technique Magus "held back on" was Data Drain. The weaker, press all the buttons technique that can barely kill a fly. Big whoop. The biggest part of that technique is the sequence to use it.

Speaking of Kuhn as a person, he is a womanizer with one of the most overrated voice actors out there. He has over 100 girls' names on his cell phone, and even asks if Haseo wanted tips. As opposed to Endrance, Kuhn was only the master of the lamest n00b guild, Canard. Hell, he even left a level 4 Blad Brandier become its master. How responsible was that? His intentions are good, but Haseo still killed him. Lovely. In battle, Kuhn will rarely use skills, even when told to act on Rage, but instead would attack with the weak bayonet's attack.

Sieg was his most idiotic form. Taking Mai Minase into a forbidden lab, he was put into a coma. Not tramatizing at all. He had been playing for a while, but this was Mai's first time. His only role in the game was to be in a coma until disk four. Mai even dumped him because of his immaturity [as said by Kuhn].

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Now. Onto Macha. Macha in G.U. was used to defeat Haseo in one blow, a technique Endrance used a lot to gain rank in the Arena. Unlike Magus, however, Macha didn't relinquish its Data Drain, but still, big whoop. It doesn't do much damage. However, instead of swimming away from Haseo, Macha often used its nearly unavoidable ramming technique and was, in my opinion, more of a note-worthy battle. She was also one of the hardest phases to stun because you can only hit its top-section; the rose was seemingly not affected by bullets.

Endrance is awesome. He was the former Demon Palace Tournament Master, as opposed to a n00b's guild master. He understand the true essence of love, and expresses that towards Haseo because of his words "I need you." He would have surely killed himself, because without his only friend, Mia, he felt as if he wasn't needed. He also did, in fact, save Haseo's life in the arena from Bordeaux. He even lent Haseo his strength for the battle with Bordeax's AIDA. Now that is what I call helpful. Also, I don't see Haseo marrying Kuhn in the final volume, weird. In battle, regardless of his setting, Endrance uses MP without and restrain. Disaster Swords were his favoirte [in my case].

Elk was extremely helpful in .hack//IMOQ. His most important role, though, was providing Kite with a link to Mia. Though a little betraying in the first volume, Elk eventually grows affectionate towards Kite.Elk was innocent and devoted himself entirely to only one person; Mia. He signed on to The World to make friends and escape Middle School, and Mia was the only friend he found. He admired her power. When The World was destroyed, Elk more than likely went into a spiraling depression because Mia was destroyed with it. However, finding another cat avatar [though AIDA], he was able to express his emotions through it. Elk also provided a vital role in the ending. He sacrificed himself for Kite [even though he had killed his only true friend] and even apologized to him. This allowed Kite to defeat Morganna. WIthout him, the game would have never ended.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-

So, as I see it and have proven:
Macha > Magus
in BOTH games.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:52 am
The Slate Scholar
with one of the most overrated voice actors out there.

emo I-I love Johnny... Hell, I love almost all of G.U.'s main cast's voice actors.

And besides, Vic is waaaaay more overrated than Johnny. I mean, I like the guy, but JESUS.  

fk12

Shialu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:13 am
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Maybe it's because I love perverts in any anime. Inface, Jaraiya (or whatever) is the only reason I watch Naruto.

How do you know that Magus only held back on his data drain? Kuhn always uses his skills whenever I'm with him o__O..
What does marrage have to do with how awesome they are?
Why are we bringing voice actors into how awesome they are? And I like Johnny. :c
Yes, I know Elk is a pathetic person with very fragile emotions, and I usually sympathise for that. I did feel bad for him after we defeated Macha, and G.U. Macha. As I see it, after that Endrance is a hopeless fangirl.

I DON'T REMEMBER LIMITALKGJTY

Kuhn has a life >->, Endrance spends all of his time on the computer and he's living with his mom. Besides, KuhnxPi is like really cute :c

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:55 am
1. That kind of contrasted your question. I meant the only skill he doesn't use is Data Drain. He uses all the others. Data Drain is a relatively weak attack, so it didn't really matter if he used it or not.
2. Marriage is a sign of commitment. An affection so deep that you want to share your lives together. Therefore, Haseo does not feel the same connection with Kuhn as he does Endrance [no matter how awkward he appears to be in the marriage sequence]. Kuhn will forever be his friend, while Endrance will forever be his lover. <333 Thus endrance = awesome.
3. Well, Kuhn's voice actor is easily recognizable because they never change his voice around. Some people have alternate voices for alternate character, but Johnny sounds the same as Ichigo sounds the same as Kuhn sounds the same as Kiba sounds the same as Haruto...etc, etc. But you wouldn't ever recognize that Endrance's voice actor [Liam O'Brien] is the same voice actor as Gaara from Naruto. Now did you? [unless you researched it]. Liam O'Brien = Win.
4. Yes, Elk is frail, but he did save Kite's life. Endrance saved Haseo's. See the pattern? He is willing to sacrifice himself for a person who destroyed his life [both Mia].

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Shialu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:32 pm
Oh yes, I knew he was Gaara. He's also Tuburculosis (I don't know his real name.. he has long white hair) in bleach. And he's the death grunty Or not? It changes depending on my source.. My brother and I recognised it right away with Tuburculosis. Gaara I actually kinda hate so I change the chanel when he's on.

Tuburculosis = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This a*****e

I'm able to catch voice actors in anime pretty quickly, which starts to get annoying for my brother. Whenever we watch bleach I go, "It's Nuke Usagimaru! OMG ELK AND TSUKASA IS THAT KID!" or in Naruto, "HELBA~! SORA! HASEOOOO!"

And I usually like frail pathetic characters, but I don't for endrance, except when he was being emo during the avatar fight. It would have been totally awesome if Endrance had gone psycho on Haseo in volume 2 instead of feeling sorry for himself, and have them still end up with the same outcome (joining haseo's team, and going gay for haseo).

AN BESIDES Kuhn doesn't marry Haseo because Kuhn likes boobs, which Haseo lacks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:47 pm
8D I do the same thing with voice actors. True story: I was watching Gakuen Heaven for the first time, and the INSTANT Kazuki Endo opened his mouth, I let out a mighty fangirl squee. Dammit, I love Takahiro Sakurai's voice too much.

*slowly slides out of debate*  

fk12

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:19 pm
xDD you guys, i love you. You're hilarous  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games