Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:17 pm
Harrun got anoyed, pulling off his unscratched headband and putting on his scratched one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:20 pm
"There he is!" He saw a shadow in the smoke and punched it in the face. It was actually Harrun. This smoke isn't normal smoke... *Cough*  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:20 pm
"Oh crap." ryoku said as he felt Zetsu's chakra close by.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:21 pm
"What the hell?" Kravizto said as he got there more confused than ever. He looked around seeing Atekeru on his back, Siana and Ryoku looking at Harrun and Kakashi. "Uh guys you do know that's not Kakashi right?" Kravizto said as Kakashi landed right behind them with the book in his hand. "You tried to trick me with this book. It's blank. Why are you still here Harrun?" Kakashi said as his clone puffed into smoke. "Wait were you guys trying to kill Kakashi?" Kravizto asked right when team 7 appeared. Great the Jinchuriki is here. That and the stupid pink haired girl. Sasuke is here too. "Kravizto I thought you were still healing." Naruto said. "Huh." Sasuke said as he turned around to see Kravizto there. "He's not the only one Naruto. There's that one Ryoku guy." He said pointing to Ryoku. "Then there's the others that attacked the ramen shop too." Naruto and Sakura turned to see that there were 5 people there with them and Kakashi.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm
"you finally caught up?" ryoku said as he grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:26 pm
Harrun rubbed his face, the smoke causing an ilusion. He punched what looked like Kakashi in the smoke, which was really Atekeru.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:27 pm
"holy..."ryoku said as he stopped his sentence mid-way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 pm
"Woops, sorry Harrun. This smoke is messing up my senses." But Harrun punched him in the face, thinking he was Kakashi. "Ow! That kind of hurt?! Kravitzo? Finally.." He jumped out of the smoke, seeing Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. "Sasuke, why don't you help us out here?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:30 pm
"i'm gonna kick back and watch."ryoku said as he sat down by the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:31 pm
Harrun flipped out of the smoke also, but the smoke had taken over his sences. Now, Atekeru, Ryoku, and Kravitzo all looked like Kakashis.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:33 pm
"Hey...why are you looking at me like that..."ryoku asked as he sat there  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Harrun stared, not sure which ones were dople gangers. I'll just have to kick all of their asses! Harrun thought, charging at them. He punched Atekeru and Kravitzo in the faces, confused why they didn't disapear in smoke.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:36 pm
"yea whats wrong"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:36 pm
"Uhhh........ stop looking at us like that???" He took a step back. "What's wrong? Why are you holding your kunai like that???" *Gulp* "Come on, it was an accident, the smoke, I couldn't see!" He already punched them, "What was that for? Do you want me to kill you or something?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:37 pm
Ryoku got up and ran towards harrun."Hey Harrun! look at this, SHARINGAN!" ryoku activated his sharingan and tried to hypnotyze harrun.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games