Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:58 pm
-Abadoning me already, eh...- Wasp mutters to herself and waits for marcus to disapperar out of sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:59 pm
she sighs and opens the box, she took out some photos "i miss you mom" she said then put them back and hid the box, she walks back out of the closet and locks her door "i hate all of you" she whispered, as a tear ran down her face  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:00 am
marcus gets to the balcony and hangs from the out cropping underneath it
he then throws a small rock into the room trying to get bellas attention  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:01 am
"hmm" she said looking towards her balcony "oh right, come in" she said to marcus  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:02 am
Aprilbaby1
"hmm" she said looking towards her balcony "oh right, come in" she said to marcus
marcus flips into the room and gets on the balcony panting a bit
im here like promised bella  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:05 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thanks again" she pointed to her bed "there is the outfit, hurry and put it on, ill be in my restroom" she said walking towards one of the doors in her room  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:06 am
Meanwhile wasp attempts to climb over the gate and knock the castle doors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:06 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thanks again" she pointed to her bed "there is the outfit, hurry and put it on, ill be in my restroom" she said walking towards one of the doors in her room
as bella enters the rest room marcus gets into the outfit
done bella now get the she witch angery  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i think i already did that" she said then walked to her door, hearing something crash and someone yelling "i said that i hope my dad throws her out into the wicked world she came from" she hears stomping coming this way "you better hid" she said walking over to her vanity  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:09 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i think i already did that" she said then walked to her door, hearing something crash and someone yelling "i said that i hope my dad throws her out into the wicked world she came from" she hears stomping coming this way "you better hid" she said walking over to her vanity
marcus gets behind the shadow of the balcony doors and waits for the right moment  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:11 am
Wasp starts shouting at the castle yard
"Hello there, this is the embassador of the Ashlocks and I have come to give you an offering of peace! Could the lady of the house open up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:12 am
Krusadin
Wasp starts shouting at the castle yard
"Hello there, this is the embassador of the Ashlocks and I have come to give you an offering of peace! Could the lady of the house open up?"
marcus hears her shouting
so much for the gem i guess  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:13 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus gets behind the shadow of the balcony doors and waits for the right moment
she looks into the mirror as she hears her door being slammed open

"you wicked little girl, how dare you tell everyone that im a wicked old sea hag" she said then slapped her

"how dare you touch me" she yelled pushing her, on her cheek was a red handprint

"ill teach you a lesson little girl" she said getting ready to claw at her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:15 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks into the mirror as she hears her door being slammed open

"you wicked little girl, how dare you tell everyone that im a wicked old sea hag" she said then slapped her

"how dare you touch me" she yelled pushing her, on her cheek was a red handprint

"ill teach you a lesson little girl" she said getting ready to claw at her
marcus comes out of the shadows and puts a sword between the to women
i must ask that this stop
marcus turns to the women who apparently was the girlfriend
and report this to the king  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:16 am
When hearing no replies. Wasp takes action andgoes in. She runs up the stairs and tries to find marcus.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games