Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:37 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
elahey13
Aprilbaby1
"y-yea i think" takes his hand and stands up

*long thing starts to wrap around my neck and chocking me* *spits out blood*

leon-*shoots the parasite holding him*

gardos-los mondo grodos (all start to leave)

leon-*looks out a windo* looks like they r backing off

lewis-u guys go on ahead i will catch up *leaves into the darkness*

leon-lewis *watches him walk off and sees a paper on the floor and picks it up*

paper-8/07/03 we need the test results on the newly finished AXE virus from what we gatherd they can create paracites that can kill others around them but they r week to light especialy sunlight and flash gernades. we know this because a small acident occared in the lab and some of the test subjects attacked but thanks to Cross we live to this day he killed them all jest like i planed it out he is increasing his strength each chance he gets by killing jest like the 2 police officers that came out here at night. but he may rebal aginst us we will take steps to make sure that does not happen. on anoter note out hq building was raided and we r now working in secret in the casle and mansion and island ha the viliage is our test ground all is going according to plan
DR. WILL M SONA
walks over and reads the note "wow thats some news"

leon-yea and nothing good *walks outside and sees 2 ways out* .......*a big door on the left says LOS PLAGUS and on the right door LOS ******** idk what those mean lets split up i will take the one on the right u take the left
"umm ok" looks at the doors "be careful alright" walks to the left door and opens it
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:34 pm

*transforms into human*
User Image

elahey13

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:20 pm

(with angel)

the doors close traping her in a pit full of gardos and 2 chainsaw hags one was carraying a key

(with leon)

a gient troll comes down

leon-ah s**t *shoots a magnam at its head*

troll-*bends down and shows its paracite*

leon-*looks up and sees a boulder* ******** u *shoots the boulder loose and it comes down on the troll killing it* well *walks on to the end of the path* so i wonder how angel is doing
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:22 pm

Megamanexe709
(with angel)

the doors close traping her in a pit full of gardos and 2 chainsaw hags one was carraying a key

(with leon)

a gient troll comes down

leon-*looks up and sees a boulder* ******** u *shoots the boulder loose and it comes down on the troll killing it* well *walks on to the end of the path* so i wonder how angel is doing
she screamed "what the hell" she looks around, she tried the door but it wouldnt open "damn" she kicks the door

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
(with angel)

(with leon)

a gient troll comes down

she screamed "what the hell" she looks around, she tried the door but it wouldnt open "damn" she kicks the door

the door does not open as the 2 chainsaw hags come in to saw off her head
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:33 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
(with angel)

(with leon)

a gient troll comes down

she screamed again, she looked around seeing if she could find something, she pulled out her gun and started to shoot

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:34 am

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
(with angel)

(with leon)

a gient troll comes down

she screamed again, she looked around seeing if she could find something, she pulled out her gun and started to shoot

one drops from above and grabs angel

(meanwhile)

leon-*goes through another door* so lets see *sees a rail system going to the other side of a canyon* good *gets on it and gardos come on the other side throwing axes* ah dam *shoots the axe befor it comes too close and shoots the gardos* good grief give me a brake i wonder what angel is doing right now

(back with angel)

2 have now grabed angel
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:36 am

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
(with angel)

(with leon)

a gient troll comes down

(meanwhile)

leon-*goes through another door* so lets see *sees a rail system going to the other side of a canyon* good *gets on it and gardos come on the other side throwing axes* ah dam *shoots the axe befor it comes too close and shoots the gardos* good grief give me a brake i wonder what angel is doing right now

(back with angel)

2 have now grabed angel
she kicked on off "get away" she yelled and shot the other

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:48 am

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
(with angel)

(with leon)

a gient troll comes down

(meanwhile)

(back with angel)

2 have now grabed angel

(i will translate but u can not understand what they r saying)

gardo 1-*throws axe and angel* dam u would think Los Plaguis posted on a door would be enough to keep people out

gardo 2-yea i mean our wives have a thing about other girls too

gardo 3- tell me about it *smokes a cigirate* when they see other girls that r hoter then them webhave to stop them or they will kill us all

gardo 4-wate i got it *runs twords angel* TAKE ME WITH U

angel-*shoots him in head*

gardo 5-does that mean i get to be gardo 4 now
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:50 am

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

(meanwhile)

(back with angel)

2 have now grabed angel

gardo 1-*throws axe and angel* dam u would think Los Plaguis posted on a door would be enough to keep people out

gardo 3- tell me about it *smokes a cigirate* when they see other girls that r hoter then them webhave to stop them or they will kill us all

she looked at them "get away from me" she yelled backing up against the door, she tried to open it but it wouldnt budge, she kicked the door angrily

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:05 am

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

(meanwhile)

(back with angel)

2 have now grabed angel

she looked at them "get away from me" she yelled backing up against the door, she tried to open it but it wouldnt budge, she kicked the door angrily

gardo 6- well what we will do now is dip this girl in a ginet hot bucket of butter and dance around her singing praises to a false god whos name has no vouls

gardo 7-wtf

gardo 8-like what if i dare to ask

gardo 6-o idk YVLBZX

gardo 1- that has a voul

gardo 6- no it doesn't

gardo 3-Y is a voul

gardo 6-only sometimes *runs at angel* time to go into the butter
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:07 am

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

(meanwhile)

(back with angel)

2 have now grabed angel

gardo 6- well what we will do now is dip this girl in a ginet hot bucket of butter and dance around her singing praises to a false god whos name has no vouls

gardo 7-wtf

gardo 6-o idk YVLBZX

gardo 1- that has a voul

gardo 6- no it doesn't

gardo 3-Y is a voul

"wish i knew what they were saying" she mumbled, she looked at him "stay away from me" she said rasing her gun and pulling out a knife

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:17 am

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

(meanwhile)

(back with angel)

2 have now grabed angel

gardo 7-wtf

gardo 6-o idk YVLBZX

gardo 1- that has a voul

gardo 6- no it doesn't

gardo 3-Y is a voul

"wish i knew what they were saying" she mumbled, she looked at him "stay away from me" she said rasing her gun and pulling out a knife

gardo 9-hay why do we fight lets hug *runs towards angel* hug me
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:21 am

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

gardo 7-wtf

gardo 6-o idk YVLBZX

gardo 1- that has a voul

gardo 6- no it doesn't

gardo 3-Y is a voul

she stepped back "dont touch me" she screamed backing up against the door

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:28 am

Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

gardo 7-wtf

gardo 6-o idk YVLBZX

gardo 1- that has a voul

gardo 6- no it doesn't

gardo 3-Y is a voul

she stepped back "dont touch me" she screamed backing up against the door

gardo 6-butter time

gardo 9-FREE HUGS

chainsaw hag 1-ah u see what i got to put up with

chainsaw hag 2- tell me about it and the dam sing said Los Plaguis

hag 1-yea very simple DO NOT ENTER CRAZY PEOLE R LOCKED UP IN HERE

hag 2-yea what kind of idot does not know what los plaguis mean
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff