Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
(Hm, what did Aaron miss?)
Arage was wandering the halls, looking for his next class. "Sould've brought that timetable..." he said, forgetting where he was supposed to be.

*Logen almost ran intoo him(she was invisible becouse of her ring) tears scattered all over his face when almost crashing intoo him, she safely ran away before he could hear who it was on how she breathed or something*

"Ew...I'm wet with tears...from someone using a..." looks at ground, "some kind of invisible ring," he said, wiping a tear into a vial. "I'm gonna see who it is, hehe," he laughed, quickly walking back to his dorm.

*Watches him and hears him say that* O.O Ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 pm
Classes are over now...I'm just going to read the magic books... *Heads toward the dorms*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:56 pm
Dandellion headed towards the slytherin dormitory. His and cluthed a magic wand and his face was pure hate.
Didn't take too long before she found her prey.
"Why, goo'mornin' Lucrez! I see you've been busy" She said, baring her teeth.
"Good afternoon, mud. I see you've had fun. Why wouldn't you keep it that way?"
The boy who replied was taller, older and dangerous-looking. His hair was curly and dark and it had been tied in a ponytail. He had striking blue eyes that had a hint of purple in them and on the back of his hand, was a scar. The hand was scarily mutilated, a lot of flesh was missing and the boy did not even try hiding it. He kept his face calm while he was talking to Dandellion but inside his hate was building up for this girl.
They cast a spell at equal speed and their magic clashed. They now started a fight, one of the most dangerous kind that had seen in Hogwarts.
A duel to the death...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:14 pm
*Logen walked intoo Slytherin Commonroom, and saw the duel, she tried to stop it with some basic jinxes and charms

"What the hell happened here? and why did that at all happen? couldnt they just have talked about it rather than trying to kill each other??"

*she asked while looking on the duel*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:27 pm
Her spell was repelled by a force field that was made around the duellers.
They didn't even notice Logen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:42 pm
(gtg, I hope I see you tomorrow)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:45 pm
*Logen went to bed becouse no one cared to tell her why, so she assumed that it probably was a stupid reason for this*

[you will see me tomorrow :3 no worries :3]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:07 am
Professor Rimmer comes in, takes down the forcefield and turns them both into dung beetles. He take their wands and changes them back. "I'll have Snape deal with you." He takes them both to Snape's office.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:13 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
Professor Rimmer comes in, takes down the forcefield and turns them both into dung beetles. He take their wands and changes them back. "I'll have Snape deal with you." He takes them both to Snape's office.

*Watches* >.> What happened?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:24 pm
*Logen sat in her bed, almost crying with some thoughts about what and why she was doing all this*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:26 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Walt-J-Rimmer

*Watches* >.> What happened?

[it happened in the Slytherin commonroom... and i dont think either you or the professor go there--- nawbs]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:08 am
*Logen went to the commonroom since she had slept well that night!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:52 am
After doing her time in Snapes office, Dandellion wanders around the hallways, looking bored.
(Hehe...Rocks fall and everyone dies!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:48 pm
(My character heard the commotion so he went to see what happened.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:56 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
(My character heard the commotion so he went to see what happened.

(Yeah I saw that)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games