Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:37 am
Not everyone ventures into the public forums.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:54 am
i am young but i would say i look from a republican point of view.
What makes me angry is GREEN PEACE. they do not understand UHI(Urban Heat Island) has Alot to do with the increase of tempature. CO2 does not have that much to do with ANYTHING.  

mr_emotion12

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

mr_emotion12

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:59 am
I am young but i would say i am looking from a Republican point of view. What makes me mad is GREEN PEACE. they don't understand UHI(Urban Heat Island) which is a factor o the rise in tempature. CO2 has much less to do with it!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 am
Welcome ninjakid  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Pumona

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am
Welcome ninjakid55  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 pm
Pleasure, pleasure.

You can refer to my nickname Okami if you wish or Oka if you want a feminine twist.

Fervently conservative and quite happily apart of the Tea Party Movement to wake the Republicans up. <3

What currently irks me is my boss whom I find unprofessional for making me listen to a Progressive radio talk show and openly spoke of wanting the obliteration of every single religious belief. Furthermore, she compares Christians to Muslims. As much as I would love to give actual facts in differences between the two beliefs, I am simply livid she finds me ignorant while I find her immoral, rude, and very hateful of another person's different opinion. She couldn't be more Liberal then if she changed her name to Hilary Clinton.  

Mistress-Okami

Pumona

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:28 am
Welcome Okami,

I would not be able to handle that place so, I congratulate you for putting up with it all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:57 pm
Mistress-Okami
Pleasure, pleasure.

You can refer to my nickname Okami if you wish or Oka if you want a feminine twist.

Fervently conservative and quite happily apart of the Tea Party Movement to wake the Republicans up. <3

What currently irks me is my boss whom I find unprofessional for making me listen to a Progressive radio talk show and openly spoke of wanting the obliteration of every single religious belief. Furthermore, she compares Christians to Muslims. As much as I would love to give actual facts in differences between the two beliefs, I am simply livid she finds me ignorant while I find her immoral, rude, and very hateful of another person's different opinion. She couldn't be more Liberal then if she changed her name to Hilary Clinton.

Ugh, that sounds awful.

Back on-topic. Hello fellow republicans. My name's lc141 and I consider myself a culture defender in a culture of counter-culturalism!  

lc141

deftinwulf

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 am
I'm Andrew I am 23 and a Republican. I just switched from Dem because i am tired of the way alot of them are acting right now. That and i have a more conservative view anyway. I'm pissed off at our government right now how they constantly trample on the constitution and go against the people. I think we need a makeover of every career politician and person in office doing this country wrong. I want to see the government return to the way it use to be. I want it returned to we the people.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am
Welcome aboard.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Pumona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:28 pm
Welcome lc141 and darkdragun05.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:34 pm
Hello, my name is Star. My birthday is Sept 30th and it passed. I am also a republican but I would love to get rid of all in government, all they know how to do is spend and not create jobs or help our economy.

I have been part of this guild a while. I hope everyone is having a good day.  

starlightlynn30

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

deathoftime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm
we nearing the midterm elections so I need your help and incourage people to vote for our Party plz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 am
lets get out there and get our candiaties elected  

debtholiday

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:25 am
Hello I'm Joe, I'm 23 and an independent(former democrat) living in Maine. I'm moderate in my views and see a big shift in power coming in the next few days. Lets hope Obama can swallow his pride and actually work with the republicans instead of bash them at every juncture.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff