Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:20 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Yoshiro was laughing too. The dust of his weapons was just being recirculated around his person and being tossed back at Logen. He yelled over the uproar, "It'll come down to who runs outta chakra first! I know you have more than I do! Truce!?!"

*Logen stopped her chakra rendering herslef in mid air laughing as she started to make her chakra circle in her body again she fell down and landed swiftly on the ground without a sound*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:22 pm
Yoshiro levitated down to the ground. "You won. C'mon, let me buy you a round of ramen at Ichiraku's place. You too, Milo."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:23 pm
sruggs throughing away his apple "sher i like ramen."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:27 pm
Yoshiro smiled. "What would you guys like on your ramen. I'm buying, after all. Tsunade-hime finally paid off her debt to me, so I can afford whatever you want." He started walking in the direction of Ichiraku Ramen.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:29 pm
"every thing and then some please." takeing a seat  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:29 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Yoshiro smiled. "What would you guys like on your ramen. I'm buying, after all. Tsunade-hime finally paid off her debt to me, so I can afford whatever you want." He started walking in the direction of Ichiraku Ramen.

*Logen smiled and said:*

"i allways liked his today's special, im sure i would like it today also"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:30 pm
(By the way, any of you guys know Kiyato Sekto, or whatever his name is? He's started a Sky High thread and needs people to play the teachers.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:33 pm
"All right, you heard then Ichiraku! Add an extra-large Mizo ramen with extra Uzumaki." He sat down on a nearby stool. " I saw that match you had against that grandson of Zabuza's. Nice work!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 pm
opening his cloak he smiled looking down at the hole "it was fun yes it was." smileing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:39 pm
"Say, you must be a Jonin with that ability, at least! And you, Logen, are probably a Special Jonin, am I right? Oh, my ramen's here!" Yoshiro picked up the entire bowl of ramen, which was the width of a small tire, and began to guzzle it at an alarming rate.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:46 pm
eating his amasingly faster "no not realy i'm a.... how do i say it..... i never took the test to be a student." finished "also this is a puppet i keep myself safe else where but it transports through the puppet to me through some way i haven't learned about master made it for me and the ramen was great thank you."

(also sorry but g2g see yea)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:53 pm
*Logen smiled and said:*

"well you are right about me, im special jounin"

*Logen ate the Ramen she had at a normal pace, though faster than a normal person would have eaten, she thought she wanted to enjoy the meal, and she did!, smiling she ate more*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 pm
"No prob, Milo. And I already, Kinda know your story already, Logen. Now all that's left is my story. I became a Jonin just barely with my custom technique, saw the Kazekage betray everything I believe in, and left Suna in disgust." Yoshiro put some money on the table, and Ichiraku took it. Then Yoshiro looked around sharply. "Ichiraku, my man, here is the money for the you-know-what. Thanks a million. You're really gonna help the cause." In return the man said, "Yeah. He made our village the piece of crap it is now. Good luck, man." Then, Yoshiro turned sharply. He clasped Logen's hand in his and asked, "Would you like to get back at those who were responsible for taking out Sarutobi? I happen to be operating an underground organization against Kazekage Tsukasa and Orochimaru, and your talents would be most appreciated."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"No prob, Milo. And I already, Kinda know your story already, Logen. Now all that's left is my story. I became a Jonin just barely with my custom technique, saw the Kazekage betray everything I believe in, and left Suna in disgust." Yoshiro put some money on the table, and Ichiraku took it. Then Yoshiro looked around sharply. "Ichiraku, my man, here is the money for the you-know-what. Thanks a million. You're really gonna help the cause." In return the man said, "Yeah. He made our village the piece of crap it is now. Good luck, man." Then, Yoshiro turned sharply. He clasped Logen's hand in his and asked, "Would you like to get back at those who were responsible for taking out Sarutobi? I happen to be operating an underground organization against Kazekage Tsukasa and Orochimaru, and your talents would be most appreciated."

*Logen nodded:*

"even though i might join you for killing the ones responsible, i would not like to be your ace, you shouldnt rely on my powers to much, becouse i cant do everything, though i can do alot more than you think... logen smiled rather twisted now"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces