Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:43 pm

Leaning over, Skipp hits the intercom button to the con, and yells "...Hey cappin'...think I broke my arm in that thing you just pulled...what the hell were you doing?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:43 pm

she shrugged "i guess so" she said to arage, she looked at vasily "ill just do whatever you tell me to do" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:44 pm

still looking at april he said to arage "wha oh ya, ya were there you had better go get eugene he sounds hurt we have to be off this ship in 20"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 pm

"Um...okay..." he said, feeling a little left out. "Well...I'm going," he waved to them, then started to walk out of the sub, forgeting about Eugene.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 pm

she smiled looking at him "got it, off this ship in 20 captain"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:48 pm

he took a very large drink emptying his flask still thinking about what she said he looked at her "well heres the thing once were off this ship technically i cant give you any orders until 4:00 tomorrow, so i guess you can do whatever you want to do"

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:49 pm

"...um, hello capitan? any one gonna respond on this thing? Ive got a attache case to deliver to...um...help?" Pulling the fork out of his arm, Skipp starts cleaning up his wound and slowly tries to put away the foods laid out.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:50 pm

she smiled "alright captain, well ill be up there" she smiled and walked out of the control room and to the ladder, she climbed up the ladder and climbed out, she stood up looking around

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:51 pm

He climbed outside, breathing in the fresh air. "Now to find something to do..." he said to himself as he got off and started to walk around.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:52 pm

forgetting about eugene he followed her out and after meeting an official and signing a few papers for the supplies he caught up to her "hey ummm......you..wanna.get a drink?" he asked her nervously

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 pm

she smiled and looked back at the ship "i think you forgot about you friend there, hes in pain" she looked back at him
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:54 pm

he stood there watching her keep walking "dammit it figues he has to hurt himself now" he dashes back to the ship to fetch eugene and get him some medical attention

coreykill

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm

He ran into town, looking for a club. "Ah, there we go," he said, walking towards a very nice building.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm

Crying in distress 'Mya nya bloylnah!', Skipp emreges from the boat, with the assistance from an enginnering crew man.

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:57 pm

she smiled walking around, she looked around the slightly cold air hitting her bare skin, "hmm what to do" she said and smiled she looked around catching some peoples attention
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games