Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:08 pm
SissyMX
Neia MX
After Kasumi finished the push ups she looked at Keitama. "Mist-nin? Heh...maybe I should be the one asking for training." she says softly. Kasumi went to the back of the Dojo to talk to Hitomi.
"What can I do for you Kasumi?" Hitomi says, as she notices that Kasumi ahs walked over. Hitomi was studying some scrolls that she read back when she was Genin. That was only like a year or so ago.
"What is it, that I am to be learning next? I'm only asking to see if you have advise. You are my Sensei after all." Kasumi says in a submissive tone. This was not the usual attitude that Kasumi had, was something wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Oni quickly realized pain was knocking on his door step. Now it was not saying the wrong words. In this relationship there where no right words. "Would that conclude the patience training is over then?" He said turning of his music and quickly place it in it's pocket.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:11 pm
"If I could be so kinda as to ask what you are supposedly training for and if I do need to follow the orders of a jounin when you have your own squad to deal with...." Keitama asked in a formal manner, but it still sounded a bit offensive. Then of course was the fact that until this point the two of them had never met before...... Keitama was more dangerous then he thought.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Neia MX
SissyMX
Neia MX
After Kasumi finished the push ups she looked at Keitama. "Mist-nin? Heh...maybe I should be the one asking for training." she says softly. Kasumi went to the back of the Dojo to talk to Hitomi.
"What can I do for you Kasumi?" Hitomi says, as she notices that Kasumi ahs walked over. Hitomi was studying some scrolls that she read back when she was Genin. That was only like a year or so ago.
"What is it, that I am to be learning next? I'm only asking to see if you have advise. You are my Sensei after all." Kasumi says in a submissive tone. This was not the usual attitude that Kasumi had, was something wrong.
"Huh?..." Hitomi was slightly surprised at Kasumi's actions despite the truth being that Hitomi was Kasumi's instructor on paperwork. "Maybe you should work on your Tonfa skills. Hand to Hand combat, and weapon combat is looked at heavily in the Chunin Exams. I know from experience, and still don't believe I was promoted." Hitomi was being honest with Kasumi about her skills as a fighter, and the oddity of her position.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
Oni quickly realized pain was knocking on his door step. Now it was not saying the wrong words. In this relationship there where no right words. "Would that conclude the patience training is over then?" He said turning of his music and quickly place it in it's pocket.

Kaede removed her foot. "Not really but this new gennin needs to be taught a lesson. Why don't I evaluate your skills at once."

KeitaroM
"If I could be so kinda as to ask what you are supposedly training for and if I do need to follow the orders of a jounin when you have your own squad to deal with...." Keitama asked in a formal manner, but it still sounded a bit offensive. Then of course was the fact that until this point the two of them had never met before...... Keitama was more dangerous then he thought.

Kaede turned from Oni. "I can handle more then one squad at a time and I am not allowing you to waste your days wandering free around my village." She told him and pointed to the middle of the room. "You and Oni can spar."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:21 pm
A strong sense of Chakra could be felt, but no one was around that had that kind of power. It resembled Linea's, yet it was obvious that she wasn't present.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:23 pm
Oni stood up looked at the other genin. He hadn't sparred in a long time and training without the goal of death on the line would be some switch. "Hey, Kaede-sensei. Is there something I'm allowed to use?" Onis tone had a change in it, it had a stench of true blood thirst in it. Which no one in this village had ever heard from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Kaede shrugged at the boy. "No killing." She said crossing her arms she leaned against the wall. "I'll call the match when I think it is over."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:35 pm
Oni threw of his jacket. this revealed his trained arms but what's more likely he got better access to his weapons. He started to mold chakra instantly. "I once walked away from a battle and I left all behind. Now I'll never leave again. He cracked every joint from his neck to his finger tips. He stood in a neutral stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:43 pm
"I believe I shall pass. One impromptu sparring match a day is more then enough for me. Besides, didn't someone just say something about no dueling in the dojo here?" Keitama asked somewhat slyly as he eyed the others.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:48 pm
KeitaroM
"I believe I shall pass. One impromptu sparring match a day is more then enough for me. Besides, didn't someone just say something about no dueling in the dojo here?" Keitama asked somewhat slyly as he eyed the others.

Kaede glared daggers at the boy. "That wasn't a request it was an order." She growled low. "If you think you are impressing anyone here you are dangerously wrong." She continued her warning moving towards the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Oni was walkign up closer to Keitama. Oni knew not to underestimate an opponent but this man didn't give up much for being a shinobi. "If I hadn't know he was speaking the turth I would think he was worse then I once was!" Oni eyed Keitama and spoke. "I don't like fighting people that doesn't fight back. For my orders I'll ignore that!"  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Kahatir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:37 am
Mitsukai sat in the window watching everything unfold, waiting for Kaede to notice him and giving him something to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:51 am
Yoh quickly finished hie push-ups, and scurryed to a corner and stood up, with a determined look on his face. "Kaede-sensei! Please, let me duel Oni!" He called to Kaeda, trying to get her attention.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:36 am
Narama saw Mitsukai sitting in the window after he had finished his push-ups and went over there leanining against the wall at the right of Mitsukai. "Heya Mitsukai, what's up?" He said and smirked.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games