Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He winced. "Once is enough..."

(G2G work)

[Cya's :3]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:45 pm
*Sitting on the train a dazed look on her face, having random flashes of what just happened*....
Thinks: I just told him what Logen said.....but then he.....*a slightly upset and confused look on her face, she looks out the window and sees Mobius* ....I'm sorry.. (^ ^ Sry. becuz of last night I ended up sleepin til noon lol)

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:57 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
*Sitting on the train a dazed look on her face, having random flashes of what just happened*....
Thinks: I just told him what Logen said.....but then he.....*a slightly upset and confused look on her face, she looks out the window and sees Mobius* ....I'm sorry.. (^ ^ Sry. becuz of last night I ended up sleepin til noon lol)

[ smile you sleep as much as you wish smile i should have slept longer ... becouse yesterdays i hadnt slept for four days biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:55 pm
Name: Kimi
Automail: left arm, right foot, and her ribbs.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: red
Outfit: black military trousers and black jacket, dark blue gloves and dark green shoes.
Makeup: none.
Personality: energic, curious, and a bit short-tempered to times.
Other Info: her father were killed in front of her. her mother got married again, and her stepfather tortured Kimi and her little brother. bro died, and Kimi run away.
after the torture-thing she stopped trusting people and sealed her feelings in a box in her mind.

(hope you don't mind me joining now...)  

Evy-Chan1337

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:21 pm
Kimi sat on the train, making faces to her self.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:35 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[hmm? isnt the object' just going to stunn them when it is like touching or something?]

(In a way, he was stunned. Wouldn't you call a nervous breakdown stunned given the proper conditions? Welcome Kimi. I am Mobius. My homunculus character just discovered his identity once more seeks his lover from his past life. You just happened to be on the same train as her.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Wacram Glaziuz
[hmm? isnt the object' just going to stunn them when it is like touching or something?]

(In a way, he was stunned. Wouldn't you call a nervous breakdown stunned given the proper conditions? Welcome Kimi. I am Mobius. My homunculus character just discovered his identity once more seeks his lover from his past life. You just happened to be on the same train as her.)

[yes she is, she is my sister in real life, so i know razz --- she is asleep no biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:56 pm
Mobius' ears perked up. He barely heard her, but he did. "Logen? Tell the kid she doesn't have to be sorry. It is better that I know. My life was an empty hole I kept trying to fill with destruction before she told me the truth... Thank her for me, would ya?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:04 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius' ears perked up. He barely heard her, but he did. "Logen? Tell the kid she doesn't have to be sorry. It is better that I know. My life was an empty hole I kept trying to fill with destruction before she told me the truth... Thank her for me, would ya?"

*Logen said to shinu:*

"thank you, this is from both of us, both me and Mobius are thankfull for what you did, i wouldnt have dared, and he says, that his life was an empty hole he kept trying to fill with destruction before you told him the truth... Thank you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:17 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Mobius Nightshade

*Logen said to shinu:*

"thank you, this is from both of us, both me and Mobius are thankfull for what you did, i wouldnt have dared, and he says, that his life was an empty hole he kept trying to fill with destruction before you told him the truth... Thank you!"

*smiles sadly* Hm.... I....*shakes her head and smiles* Tell him your welcome..  

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:44 am
Kimi had heard what they said, and turned to looked at them.
alchemists.she thought. at last the older one. the younger had a strong aura around her, alchemy, but not done by herself. interesting.
her brain yelled to stay away from them, but her stomach, were dragged to them. of course she listened to her stomach, her brain just didn't like adventures, but her stomach did.
"excuse me," she said."but i heard what you said, I'm Kimi, who are you and who are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:16 pm
Mobius snickered. She didn't even know he was there! He emitted something like a laser sight from his automail eye, aiming it at Kimi's forehead. "Logen, may I have this prank? My days as a homunculus has given me quite the mean streak, I'm afraid."

(Think laser pointer.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:22 pm
"Miss, would you please tell him not to shoot me?" Kimi said with closed eyes.
seeing his aura. it was strong, very strong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:38 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius snickered. She didn't even know he was there! He emitted something like a laser sight from his automail eye, aiming it at Kimi's forehead. "Logen, may I have this prank? My days as a homunculus has given me quite the mean streak, I'm afraid."

(Think laser pointer.)

*Logen smiled and said:*

"Mobius you should not kill a innocent!... she would not be a threat, and i think she is kinda cute, havent you got the memories about her, our child yet back, dont you se the resemblence?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:49 pm
*Had fallen asleep on the train, a restless innocent look of peace on her face*
Mr....Elric....*Mr. Elric had been a father figure to her until she was three, she had been alone, wandering the world after he left her. She turned slightly, a tear sliding down her cheek* Don't...leave again.... ((She was tired while logen was talking to her, so that's why she fell asleep, and Hello Kimi, I welcome you to the kewlest roleplay I've ever done^ ^))

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games